Muslim Sex Offender Walks Free

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-05-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Muslim Sex Offender Walks Free
I looked up an article on this and, FWIW, the magistrate specifically rejected the "sitting in the front seat"argument.

Something doesn't add up in this story. I'm curious as to what he actually did. Sexual assault is a bit of a catchall phase. It doesn't have to mean rape. Did he just grab her breast? Try to kiss her? I can't believe he actually raped her and was allowed to walk free. Touching her is not ok but the lack of jail time may not be as crazy as everyone is assuming. The article I found indicated he was only looking at 6 months anyway so I'm pretty confident this was not a rape.

I don't see any evidence this had anything to do with his religion either. It may very well be a horrible outcome but you are all jumping to conclusions with very few facts to back them up.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
11-05-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 07:48 PM by Dom.)
I assumed it was the grabbing and groping and leaning in shit anyway.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
17-05-2016, 01:04 PM
(11-05-2016 06:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  I looked up an article on this and, FWIW, the magistrate specifically rejected the "sitting in the front seat"argument.
Agreed. But the "back seat" defense was raised in court. And unfortunately, this type of defense—that of "victim blaming"—is becoming all too prevalent in our courts whenever sexual assault is the case.

Quote:I'm curious as to what he actually did. Sexual assault is a bit of a catchall phase. It doesn't have to mean rape. Did he just grab her breast? Try to kiss her? I can't believe he actually raped her and was allowed to walk free.
No, he most definitely didn't rape her, otherwise he possibly would've received a mandatory sentence of maybe 12 years in accord with our Crimes Act. Oumer rubbed the sleeping woman’s right breast outside her clothing with his left hand, and then put his hand inside her top (which woke her up).

Quote:Touching her is not ok but the lack of jail time may not be as crazy as everyone is assuming.
I think the total lack of any jail time sent (sends) all the wrong messages to these sorts of potential sexual perpetrators. That is, as a first-time offender, you'll get away with a suspended or non-custodial sentence if you only grab/stroke/touch a woman's breasts or vagina or buttocks or whatever. He didn't even get a (typically minimal) community corrections order, and walked away absolutely scot-free. Which I do call "crazy".

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-05-2016, 05:14 PM
(11-05-2016 03:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Nobody is saying only Muslims do it, but it is why he got away. Europe has a problem in which many(including the government) feel they should conform to Muslims because they think not doing so would be racist. It is why he got away with it.
Indeed. In the UK, some one thousand four hundred innocent children were allowed to be raped by filthy Muslims over a period of 16 years because the local authorities were afraid of being called racist for investigating the issue. True story.

To this day, much of the mainstream media is trying to whitewash this tragedy by calling the perpetrators "Asian" in spite of the fact that almost every single one of them was a Pakistani Muslim.

As far as I'm concerned, Angela Merkel should be tried and executed for high treason for allowing Germany to be invaded by a horde of these third-world savages. She is a traitor to my people and a disgrace to my country.

And that's only the tip of the iceberg...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2016, 05:51 AM
(17-05-2016 01:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 06:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  I looked up an article on this and, FWIW, the magistrate specifically rejected the "sitting in the front seat"argument.
Agreed. But the "back seat" defense was raised in court. And unfortunately, this type of defense—that of "victim blaming"—is becoming all too prevalent in our courts whenever sexual assault is the case.

The defense is allowed to argue whatever they think will create reasonable doubt. That said, in the US there are "rape shield" laws that try to prevent putting the victim on trial for her (or his) sexual past. But, sexually history that was known by the accused and may have impacted his state of mind in terms of consent is fair game and more often than not it gets pretty ugly for the victim.

(17-05-2016 01:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I think the total lack of any jail time sent (sends) all the wrong messages to these sorts of potential sexual perpetrators. That is, as a first-time offender, you'll get away with a suspended or non-custodial sentence if you only grab/stroke/touch a woman's breasts or vagina or buttocks or whatever. He didn't even get a (typically minimal) community corrections order, and walked away absolutely scot-free. Which I do call "crazy".

I don't know enough about the laws down there to really comment. I think the "wrong message" argument, also knowns as the "Deterrence Effect" has very limited societal impact. I agree it is odd that he got away with nothing but I have no idea how common that is in Aus.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
18-05-2016, 06:52 AM
(11-05-2016 03:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 02:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Nobody is saying only Muslims do it, but it is why he got away. Europe has a problem in which many(including the government) feel they should conform to Muslims because they think not doing so would be racist. It is why he got away with it.
Indeed. In the UK, some one thousand four hundred innocent children were allowed to be raped by filthy Muslims over a period of 16 years because the local authorities were afraid of being called racist for investigating the issue. True story.

To this day, much of the mainstream media is trying to whitewash this tragedy by calling the perpetrators "Asian" in spite of the fact that almost every single one of them was a Pakistani Muslim.

As far as I'm concerned, Angela Merkel should be tried and executed for high treason for allowing Germany to be invaded by a horde of these third-world savages. She is a traitor to my people and a disgrace to my country.

So, are those filthy guys rapists because they are filthy muslims, or because they are filthy Pakistanis, or because they are are filthy third world savages?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
19-05-2016, 08:44 AM
(18-05-2016 06:52 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 03:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Indeed. In the UK, some one thousand four hundred innocent children were allowed to be raped by filthy Muslims over a period of 16 years because the local authorities were afraid of being called racist for investigating the issue. True story.

So, are those filthy guys rapists because they are filthy muslims, or because they are filthy Pakistanis, or because they are are filthy third world savages?
They are rapists because they rape people. That's not too difficult for you to understand, is it? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
20-05-2016, 06:57 AM
(11-05-2016 10:12 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Welcome to Islam, where women are stoned for being raped.

I read the title of the thread, and before I'd read the OP, I thought "Makes sense. The religion was founded by a sex offender who originally few away on a winged horse".
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post