Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/muslim-man-s...-on-pizza/

As if the stupidity of the world couldn't go much farther.

Here I am listening to my mom rant about how stupid Muslims are and things about there religion that say other wise and according to his holy book he has to not 'Commit Suicide' over eating the pork.

I pipped up, much to her annoyance stopping in in mid rant, "Mom, didn't some Christian guy sue Starbucks over the red cup?" I asked.

"Yes!" she snapped irritably then started to still go on about how stupid Muslims are and are 'Treated the same' in America like we all are.
As if when I pointed out her own stupidity for calling another religion stupid for suing over the obvious when a Christian did the same thing, was not 'the same thing'

I swear America is full of those people who make you look at them like they grew a second head. And anyway, 'Everyone treated the same'? I call Bullshit on that, it seems certain rich and/or religious people, get more than other religious people in America.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ruby Crystal's post
28-05-2017, 07:25 AM
RE: Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?
I would sue over something disgusting on my pizza. Try to look at it from that angle. If you never ate pork and grew up despising pork, it's on the same lines as one of us being treated to rat, dog, cat or snake.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
28-05-2017, 07:33 AM
I find it a little hard to believe that some 16 year old put pepperoni on this guy's pizza with malicious intent.

Sometimes when we order a pizza it's half and half with what we like. Now and then an onion or pepper finds it's way to my half of the pizza...both of which I find offensive taste-wise. Next time I will call Saul.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-05-2017, 07:41 AM
(27-05-2017 08:07 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/muslim-man-s...-on-pizza/

As if the stupidity of the world couldn't go much farther.

Here I am listening to my mom rant about how stupid Muslims are and things about there religion that say other wise and according to his holy book he has to not 'Commit Suicide' over eating the pork.

I pipped up, much to her annoyance stopping in in mid rant, "Mom, didn't some Christian guy sue Starbucks over the red cup?" I asked.

"Yes!" she snapped irritably then started to still go on about how stupid Muslims are and are 'Treated the same' in America like we all are.
As if when I pointed out her own stupidity for calling another religion stupid for suing over the obvious when a Christian did the same thing, was not 'the same thing'

I swear America is full of those people who make you look at them like they grew a second head. And anyway, 'Everyone treated the same'? I call Bullshit on that, it seems certain rich and/or religious people, get more than other religious people in America.

> So, how did he go about proving it was pork? Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
28-05-2017, 08:01 AM
(28-05-2017 07:25 AM)abaris Wrote:  I would sue over something disgusting on my pizza. Try to look at it from that angle. If you never ate pork and grew up despising pork, it's on the same lines as one of us being treated to rat, dog, cat or snake.

I've eaten pussy before. Can I sue?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
28-05-2017, 08:08 AM
(28-05-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 07:25 AM)abaris Wrote:  I would sue over something disgusting on my pizza. Try to look at it from that angle. If you never ate pork and grew up despising pork, it's on the same lines as one of us being treated to rat, dog, cat or snake.

If the pizza place guarantees no pussy on your pizza then yes Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Nothing better to start the day than a story about a frivolous lawsuit. If someone does something that displeases you, sue him for an absurd amount of money. Is there a more American tradition than this one?

The irony is that if the restaurant did advertised their pizza as halal and it wasn't, that's indeed misrepresentation and the man will win his trial.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
28-05-2017, 08:38 AM
(28-05-2017 07:41 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > So, how did he go about proving it was pork? Dodgy

I confess my ignorance here... I always thought pepperoni was beef but I googled and it says it's an American variety of salami, usually made from cured pork and beef mixed together.

The pepperoni I had back in Blighty looks and tastes exactly as it does here in a halal society.

Huh

(28-05-2017 07:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  ...
Now and then an onion or pepper finds it's way to my half of the pizza...both of which I find offensive taste-wise.

Oh, very, yes.

If by 'pepper' you mean the red/green/yellow capsicum kinda pepper rather than black or cayenne kinda pepper then I could not agree more.

The only toppings worse than that are anchovies and pineapple.

Rainbow Vomit

28-05-2017, 08:42 AM
(28-05-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

Only if you're gay and it was misrepresented as hairy man ass.
[+] 3 users Like I'mFred's post
28-05-2017, 08:44 AM
(28-05-2017 08:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 07:41 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > So, how did he go about proving it was pork? Dodgy

I confess my ignorance here... I always thought pepperoni was beef but I googled and it says it's an American variety of salami, usually made from cured pork and beef mixed together.

The pepperoni I had back in Blighty looks and tastes exactly as it does here in a halal society.

Huh

(28-05-2017 07:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  ...
Now and then an onion or pepper finds it's way to my half of the pizza...both of which I find offensive taste-wise.

Oh, very, yes.

If by 'pepper' you mean the red/green/yellow capsicum kinda pepper rather than black or cayenne kinda pepper then I could not agree more.

The only toppings worse than that are anchovies and pineapple.

Rainbow Vomit

I do mean the red/green/yellow type thought it's usually the green ones that sully my half of the pizza.

I will, now and then, eat a pizza with pineapple and ham but it's a special craving sort of thing and not my usual choice.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat