Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2017, 09:37 AM
RE: Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?
(28-05-2017 09:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You link seems to lead to an article that focuses on their use of trans fats.

Where's the Jewish part?

OMG ...sorry about that: I think this one clarifies it a little better even if it's just an opinion piece about it.

Quote: Various Hindus, Sikhs, Jews and vegetarians recently sued McDonald's over its use of animal fats in its French fries.

Working strictly off my admittedly poor memory always gets me in trouble when I fail to parse the article, trusting the "member-berries" instead.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grauwyler's post
28-05-2017, 09:40 AM
(28-05-2017 09:37 AM)Grauwyler Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 09:26 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You link seems to lead to an article that focuses on their use of trans fats.

Where's the Jewish part?

OMG ...sorry about that: I think this one clarifies it a little better even if it's just an opinion piece about it.

Quote: Various Hindus, Sikhs, Jews and vegetarians recently sued McDonald's over its use of animal fats in its French fries.

Working strictly off my admittedly poor memory always gets me in trouble when I fail to parse the article, trusting the "member-berries" instead.

Tis okay. I didn't sleep well last night and wondered if my comprehension skills were wonky this morning.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-05-2017, 09:44 AM
(28-05-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 07:25 AM)abaris Wrote:  I would sue over something disgusting on my pizza. Try to look at it from that angle. If you never ate pork and grew up despising pork, it's on the same lines as one of us being treated to rat, dog, cat or snake.

I've eaten pussy before. Can I sue?

I've eaten so much pussy in my life I could become a millionaire trouble was I liked it so probably couldn't sue anyway Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-05-2017, 09:46 AM
I'm glad my friends are fellow pussy eaters like me.
28-05-2017, 09:48 AM
(28-05-2017 09:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I've eaten pussy before. Can I sue?

I've eaten so much pussy in my life I could become a millionaire trouble was I liked it so probably couldn't due anyway Big Grin

> Oh, the trials and tribulations of a cunnilinguist! Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
28-05-2017, 09:54 AM
(28-05-2017 09:48 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 09:44 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I've eaten so much pussy in my life I could become a millionaire trouble was I liked it so probably couldn't due anyway Big Grin

> Oh, the trials and tribulations of a cunnilinguist! Facepalm

Don't knock it bro, there's nothing quite like a neat little labia to get your lips round. Wink Tongue
28-05-2017, 09:54 AM
How about pork pussy?
[Image: 24cad903795b3da03e4335ee3ae7f58a.jpg]

You eat this from the inside out.
28-05-2017, 09:55 AM
(28-05-2017 08:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 08:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  He might not win the amount though. He's claiming 100 million on the grounds that he's kinda doing it as a class action thing, as far as I can make out. But even 100 million... it's just a bit absurd. Why so high? Are people really that hacked off that they accidentally chowed a bit of piggy?

Considering that a bagger at the grocery store couldn't put the bacon and the ham steak I bought (though they were vacuum sealed in plastic) I have to think they take this no pork thing to whatever extreme they can. And I didn't even expect her to eat it.
"Well, could you get your imaginary friend to bag it up for me?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
28-05-2017, 10:08 AM
The best defense is if you really gave a shit what you ate you wouldn't get fast food in the first place but that's not an argument fast food joints are going to want to make. If you want your food right why the fuck did you go to McCeasers? At best you're eating piss, ball sweat, and pubic hair. And now we're back to eating pussy...
28-05-2017, 10:20 AM
(28-05-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 07:25 AM)abaris Wrote:  I would sue over something disgusting on my pizza. Try to look at it from that angle. If you never ate pork and grew up despising pork, it's on the same lines as one of us being treated to rat, dog, cat or snake.

I've eaten pussy before. Can I sue?

If it tastes like shit, turn it over. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post