Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?
(28-05-2017 10:20 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I've eaten pussy before. Can I sue?

If it tastes like shit, turn it over. Big Grin

Because your doing it wrong. Laugh out load

What's the connection between cunnilingus and the KGB/Gestapo ?
One slip of the tongue and you're in the shit. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-05-2017, 11:32 AM

> Now, that's disturbing. I...I think I'll go and lie down for a few minutes. Blink
28-05-2017, 11:41 AM
(28-05-2017 11:32 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 10:20 AM)Fireball Wrote:  If it tastes like shit, turn it over. Big Grin

> Now, that's disturbing. I...I think I'll go and lie down for a few minutes. Blink

Beavis and Butt-Head and friends ruin yet another thread.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-05-2017, 11:49 AM

My bed braille is good enough to avoid that crisis.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2017, 12:31 PM
(28-05-2017 11:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 11:32 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Now, that's disturbing. I...I think I'll go and lie down for a few minutes. Blink

Beavis and Butt-Head and friends ruin yet another thread.

Which one am I perchance? Laugh out load
28-05-2017, 02:19 PM
(28-05-2017 07:41 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > So, how did he go about proving it was pork? Dodgy

How did he know it wasn't rat?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
28-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Muslim Sues Over Pork On Pizza?
(28-05-2017 12:31 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 11:41 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Beavis and Butt-Head and friends ruin yet another thread.

Which one am I perchance? Laugh out load

[Image: e50720c109eb576d6d3bc480aaa1f698.jpg]
28-05-2017, 02:24 PM
(27-05-2017 08:07 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/muslim-man-s...-on-pizza/

As if the stupidity of the world couldn't go much farther.

Here I am listening to my mom rant about how stupid Muslims are and things about there religion that say other wise and according to his holy book he has to not 'Commit Suicide' over eating the pork.

I pipped up, much to her annoyance stopping in in mid rant, "Mom, didn't some Christian guy sue Starbucks over the red cup?" I asked.

"Yes!" she snapped irritably then started to still go on about how stupid Muslims are and are 'Treated the same' in America like we all are.
As if when I pointed out her own stupidity for calling another religion stupid for suing over the obvious when a Christian did the same thing, was not 'the same thing'

I swear America is full of those people who make you look at them like they grew a second head. And anyway, 'Everyone treated the same'? I call Bullshit on that, it seems certain rich and/or religious people, get more than other religious people in America.

Cuz his god is too stupid to figure out he did it accidentally.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Hopefully, the court will dismiss this dickhead's claim as vexatious, and hit him for court costs as well.

I would've thought a charge of misrepresentation and/or false advertising against the pizza store would be the only outcome. Normally a consumer affairs agency would handle this sort of complaint against a shonky retailer, and they'd end up being fined a few hundred bucks.

As one of the other guys has said, I agree that a free voucher for a replacement pizza is the maximum recompense this guy should expect.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
28-05-2017, 08:36 PM
There's some dispute about the particulars in the case.

Quote:The lawsuit, filed in Wayne County Circuit Court, says the first incident happened March 20. Bazzi and his wife were midway through eating a pizza he had brought home from the shop when they realized it had pork pepperoni.

Bazzi knew it was pork because he used to work in a pizza place and knows the different types of pepperoni, Moughni said. He also said Bazzi's wife could tell because she is a Catholic convert to Islam who grew up eating pork.

They "became sick to their stomach," according to the lawsuit. Three days later, they filed a police report.

The second incident happened May 24, the day before the lawsuit was filed.

When Bazzi confronted the shop manager, according to the lawsuit, she told him at one point that Bazzi had asked an employee to put a halal sticker on the pizza box, a claim Moughni disputes. Bazzi secretly recorded the conversation.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2017/05/...347564001/

"Moughni is seeking class-action status for the case."