[Image: f544d24e49d46f001cdf3a443d333914.jpg]
http://youtu.be/nJ1c_FRxwp0
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Muslim Terrorists to attack the USA within two weeks
(19-11-2015 08:54 AM)KUSA Wrote:  [Image: f544d24e49d46f001cdf3a443d333914.jpg]
http://youtu.be/nJ1c_FRxwp0

Are we setting up gambling odds? I think this guy is going to lose any bets. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Muslim Terrorists to attack the USA within two weeks
How much do you want to wager?
19-11-2015, 09:14 AM
I find it ironic when I think of all of the christians in America watching this, listening and more than likely dismissing everything the Koran has to say, whilst vehemently believing in their own fairy tales.

Who knows when an attack will happen. He doesn't know, fox news definitely dont. I myself would think European countries are more of an easier target than America.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
19-11-2015, 09:27 AM
(19-11-2015 09:14 AM)bemore Wrote:  I find it ironic when I think of all of the christians in America watching this, listening and more than likely dismissing everything the Koran has to say, whilst vehemently believing in their own fairy tales.

Who knows when an attack will happen. He doesn't know, fox news definitely dont. I myself would think European countries are more of an easier target than America.
Actually I think we are an easy target and are extremely lucky that we have not suffered more damage than we have. Just think of all the almost unprotected areas like power grids, power plants, subway systems, rail lines, and airports. Speaking of airports federal agents were able to thwart TSA officials 95% of the time with fake bombs and other dangerous devices. We have been lucky.

Shocking

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
19-11-2015, 09:42 AM
(19-11-2015 09:27 AM)OhDannyBoy Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 09:14 AM)bemore Wrote:  I find it ironic when I think of all of the christians in America watching this, listening and more than likely dismissing everything the Koran has to say, whilst vehemently believing in their own fairy tales.

Actually I think we are an easy target and are extremely lucky that we have not suffered more damage than we have. Just think of all the almost unprotected areas like power grids, power plants, subway systems, rail lines, and airports. Speaking of airports federal agents were able to thwart TSA officials 95% of the time with fake bombs and other dangerous devices. We have been lucky.

Shocking

DJ

Probably a good thing it never made it to big news. If people knew how easy it was to do potentially catastrophic damage I'm sure there would be plenty of copycats jumping at the opportunity. And if even a small, well trained group with an objective larger in scope than a single attack were to get involved, they could really stir up some shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
Quote:17 transformers were seriously damaged, requiring over $15 million worth of repairs. To avert a black-out energy grid officials were forced to reroute power from nearby Silicon Valley based power plants.[2][9]

Both PG&E, the company which operates the transformers, and AT&T have offered $250,000 rewards for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrators of the attack.[5][10]

In June 2014, PG&E announced that it intends to spend $100 million over a three-year span on upgrading security at its substations across the United States, including the Metcalf location.[11]

A July 2014 report from the Congressional Research Service entitled Physical Security of the U.S. Power Grid: High-Voltage Transformer Substations repeatedly cited the attack and noted that, "...in the wake of the Metcalf incident, the FERC has ordered the imposition of mandatory physical security standards (for substations) in 2014."

I don't necessarily give any credence to the specificity of this guy's prediction, but we are indeed quite vulnerable. Some places more than others.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-11-2015, 09:44 AM
The Syrians are coming.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...in-laredo/
[Image: e44be68fb50707f78edd3081e6ac76a0.jpg]
19-11-2015, 10:00 AM
(19-11-2015 09:44 AM)KUSA Wrote:  The Syrians are coming.
snip

You mean the two Syrian refugee FAMILIES:

Syrian FAMILIES detained

Quote:DHS confirms that on Tuesday, members of two Syrian families, two men, two women and four children, presented themselves at a port of entry in Laredo. They were taken into custody by CBP and turned over to ICE for further processing. The two adult women and four children were transferred to the South Texas Family Residential Center in Dilley, Texas. The two men from these families are being held at the South Texas Detention Center in Pearsall Texas. Due to privacy issues, no additional information will be provided at this time.

They presented themselves at the border entry and were detained. They were not trying to sneak in. I presume they asked for asylum, but I stress that I am presuming that.

If you are going to be a fearmonger, at least check your sources first. Fucking seriously. One google search turned up that info.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 5 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
19-11-2015, 10:06 AM
Muslim children wear bomb jackets too.
19-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Wow.....derps.