Muslim-Why are you a Muslim?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 08:46 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
Muslim-Why are you a Muslim?
Intro threads are supposed to be nice, so I had to pull this out of there for everyone to discuss.

(19-08-2014 05:23 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 04:50 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Why are you a Muslim?
Why do you follow a book that has all these errors and contradictions (The Quran)?
How do you know if any statement in the Quran is true or false?
I'm a Muslim because Islam is the only valid and true religion

Quran doesn't have a single error or contradiction (you can create a separate thread for your claims regarding this)

There is no need to prove each statement in Quran; as we have the same copy of Quran, that was written right after the prophet time

I will start with Facepalm

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
19-08-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Muslim-Why are you a Mulim?
(19-08-2014 05:23 AM)Muslim Wrote:  There is no need to prove each statement in Quran; as we have the same copy of Quran, that was written right after the prophet time

How can you know (rather than have faith) that the original Quran did not also have errors in it?

In other words, how could you convince an impartial panel of judges who had never heard of Islam before?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
19-08-2014, 10:09 AM
(19-08-2014 09:55 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  [quote='Muslim' pid='629067' dateline='1408447384']
Quran doesn't have a single error or contradiction (you can create a separate thread for your claims regarding this)

I gave him 32 contradictions but he hasn't replied to me yet, I'm sure when he does he will give me silly pathetic excuses.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-08-2014, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 06:31 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(19-08-2014 10:09 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 09:55 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  [quote='Muslim' pid='629067' dateline='1408447384']

I gave him 32 contradictions but he hasn't replied to me yet, I'm sure when he does he will give me silly pathetic excuses.

ooooh I can't wait to get home and access my database on the quran and hadith. How do we know the religion which fully embraces pedophilia as a protected act traced back to their alleged pedophile prophet is unworthy of following? I will expose the secrets and substantiate these facts later, stay tuned, more to follow....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-08-2014, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2014 02:48 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
Let's crank open the can of delusional Islam's pedophilia addiction:

From the Hadith:

Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given.

When it comes to child marriage, contemporary clerics warn fellow Muslims against succumbing to the disapproval of the Christian West: "It behooves those who call for setting a minimum age for marriage to fear Allah and not contradict his Sharia, or try to legislate things Allah did not permit. For laws are Allah’s province; and legislation is his excusive right, to be shared by none other. And among these are the rules governing marriage.”

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who married a 12-year-old girl, even gave his consent to using infants for sexual pleasure (although warning against full penetration until the baby is a few years older).

Some clerics show relative mercy on underage girls by advocating a process known as "thighing" (also known as child molestation in the West). According to a recent fatwa (number 23672), an imam answers this question: "My parents married me to a young girl who hasn't yet reached puberty. How can I enjoy her sexually?" by telling the 'man' that he may "hug her, kiss her, and ejaculate between her legs."

A prominent member of Saudi Arabia's highest religious council said in 2012 that girls can be married "even if they are in the cradle," then went on to explain that intercourse may occur whenever "they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the man."

stop the bacha bazi tradition, you know the hiring and raping of little boys...or the marrying of 9 yo girls, raping them the night of the wedding and then when the child dies from bleeding, not even holding the man accountable, the mutilation of girls genitals so that she doesnt feel pleasure, the stoning of women accused of adultery, the honor killing of daughters who had the audacity to allow themselves to be raped...etc etc you know, all those great islam traditions.

by the way it is 2014, time to join the rest of the civilized world in living within socially acceptable standards like not raping children, etc...

Muslim, Welcome again, let me know when you want to start open and frank discussions on Islam and its "wonderful, peaceful" Laughat religious teachings....

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 11 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-08-2014, 02:44 PM
(19-08-2014 02:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  by the way it is 2013

Consider You must live in hell of a time zone if its still 2013 for you

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
19-08-2014, 02:48 PM
(19-08-2014 02:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 02:32 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  by the way it is 2013

Consider You must live in hell of a time zone if its still 2013 for you

lol missed that, it is from a file I made last year. I will fix Yes

[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
19-08-2014, 02:49 PM
(19-08-2014 05:23 AM)Muslim Wrote:  I'm a Muslim because Islam is the only valid and true religion
Now where have I heard this before? Consider
Oh I remember now, it was in every other religion...

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 10 users Like Impulse's post
19-08-2014, 08:43 PM
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U Mulim!?
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
19-08-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Muslim-Why are you a Muslim?
Blush