Lutheran actually

Drinking Beverage

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-09-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: Muslim-Why are you a Muslim?
(21-09-2014 06:41 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 03:38 PM)Baruch Wrote:  Kind of funny you talk of nobel prizes and Jews + Christians waiting in line. Laughat LaughatLaughatLaughat

There are approx. 1.4 Billion Muslims in the world
(approx. 20% of the world's population) ...and only 8 nobel prizes. [I would say 7 considering giving a noble peace prize to Arafat is a joke]
= ~8% of Noble prizes.

The Global Jewish population is approximately 13.2 million or about 0.2% of the world population. Jews received 166 Nobel Prizes[as of 2005]. (~19% of Noble prizes)

Nobel prizes award between 1901 and 2000 reveals that (65.4%) identify as Christians. [just says identify as Christian - which would probably include many vague liberal non-religious "Christians" too - I dont know the break down of "religious" Christians]

...so your not one to talk about Nobel prizes are you ?
If you divide the number of winners on their religion population, you will find that Jewish are the most winners because ............. Nobel himself was Jewish

And now we have anti-semitic conspiracies, you might want to stop digging now, the hole you dug yourself is deep enough.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
22-09-2014, 01:17 AM
(21-09-2014 07:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 06:41 AM)Muslim Wrote:  ... Nobel himself was Jewish

Lutheran actually

Drinking Beverage
Some references claim to be of Jewish descents
22-09-2014, 01:53 AM
(22-09-2014 01:17 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 07:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Lutheran actually

Drinking Beverage

And I'm of German and French descent, but I'm American; you stupid fucking bastard...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-09-2014, 02:10 AM
(21-09-2014 06:41 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 03:38 PM)Baruch Wrote:  Kind of funny you talk of nobel prizes and Jews + Christians waiting in line. Laughat LaughatLaughatLaughat

There are approx. 1.4 Billion Muslims in the world
(approx. 20% of the world's population) ...and only 8 nobel prizes. [I would say 7 considering giving a noble peace prize to Arafat is a joke]
= ~8% of Noble prizes.

The Global Jewish population is approximately 13.2 million or about 0.2% of the world population. Jews received 166 Nobel Prizes[as of 2005]. (~19% of Noble prizes)

Nobel prizes award between 1901 and 2000 reveals that (65.4%) identify as Christians. [just says identify as Christian - which would probably include many vague liberal non-religious "Christians" too - I dont know the break down of "religious" Christians]

...so your not one to talk about Nobel prizes are you ?
If you divide the number of winners on their religion population, you will find that Jewish are the most winners because ............. Nobel himself was Jewish

It's like you underwent brain surgery at some point in time and the surgeon somehow accidentally switched your entire brain out for a turnip and didn't notice. Just a big old turnip. How are you this stupid? That's not a rhetorical question by the way, I'd actually like to know. Are you on a kinda medication? Brain damage as a child? Does your shit hole of a backward ass primitive country really have such poor education? Are all the people in your country as illiterate and uneducated as you, or are you the Chosen One of Stupid for your country?

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-09-2014, 03:16 AM
(22-09-2014 01:17 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 07:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Lutheran actually

Drinking Beverage

Please provide those references or apologize to the forum for your bigotry.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post