Muslim Woman Sues Chicago Police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Muslim Woman Sues Chicago Police
(15-08-2016 02:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you want to keep going, when the cops say "Stop" -- don't expect anything other than being tackled and handcuffed......

1. yay i believe the cops version of events (sarcasm)Dodgy

2. Bullshit Angry

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 02:50 PM
(15-08-2016 02:47 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  ... except that they don't seem to have done so, according to the article.
The police says they did. The victim says they didn't. The video is inconclusive. Seems to me like it comes down to who you choose to believe. I'm inclined to believe the victim since we're talking about the Chicago PD here.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
15-08-2016, 02:51 PM
(15-08-2016 02:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you want to keep going, when the cops say "Stop" -- don't expect anything other than being tackled and handcuffed......

That's one of the issues, whether the cops actually told her to stop. The security cameras have no sound, but the images show that *no one* in the crowd reacted to a shouted verbal command.

If a cop shouts in a crowd and nobody looks, does he make a sound?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[+] 10 users Like jabeady's post
15-08-2016, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 02:54 PM by GirlyMan.)

Not in my prime it wasn't. Friday night entertainment often included running from the cops through the woods. We knew the woods, they didn't. They were fat, we weren't. Cops never caught us. And back in the day they certainly never would have considered drawing their gun let alone shooting us. "Dammit. Okay let's try to catch them next week." Different times.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-08-2016, 02:52 PM
(15-08-2016 02:48 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  [quote='onlinebiker' pid='1047408' dateline='1471292407']
If you want to keep going, when the cops say "Stop" -- don't expect anything other than being tackled and handcuffed......

1. yay i believe the cops version of events (sarcasm)Dodgy

2 Cops are not allowed to do as the please Angry

15-08-2016, 02:59 PM
The majority of cops are jack boot thugs with a power complex that think there whim is the law and would sooner save themselves then be honest

15-08-2016, 03:15 PM
(15-08-2016 02:59 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  The majority of cops are jack boot thugs with a power complex that think there whim is the law and would sooner save themselves then be honest

If you believe that - next time you're in trouble -- call Al Sharpton instead of the cops...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-08-2016, 03:18 PM
(15-08-2016 02:59 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  The majority of cops are jack boot thugs with a power complex that think there whim is the law and would sooner save themselves then be honest
We would see this sort of stuff happening much more frequently than we currently do if your description applied to the majority of cops. Come on, most of them are decent, hard-working people. That being said, I do think that the US police system requires a major overhaul. The length of their training is laughable when compared to other first world countries like Germany. It takes a mere 19~27 weeks of training (depending on the state) to become a police officer in the US while the German police academy lasts a whopping three years and is very thorough. The results are clear to see in the relevant statistics.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Vosur's post
15-08-2016, 03:23 PM
(15-08-2016 03:18 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
We would see this sort of stuff happening much more frequently than we currently do if your description applied to the majority of cops. Come on, most of them are decent, hard-working people. That being said, I do think that the US police system requires a major overhaul. The length of their training is laughable when compared to other first world countries like Germany. It takes a mere 19~27 weeks of training (depending on the state) to become a police officer in the US while the German police academy lasts a whopping three years and is very thorough. The results are very clear to see in the relevant statistics.

Excellent idea -- however -- you're haven't seen the mentality of some of these urbanites.....

Take Flint Michigan for instance --- they want top notch, drinkable water -- but they don't want to pay for it.. They want someone else to pony up the cash.

Same thing with police departments -- they want to pay the absolute least they can - and expect the officers to be perfect. They'll spend a billion dollars on military hardware and high tech do-dads -- and then expect it to be successfully wielded by rookie cops making not much more than minimum wage....

It's politicians as usual....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-08-2016, 03:27 PM
I will explain my view a little more eloquently and I will break it down into two sections that are in the victims claim.

1: Her right as a citizen and a human being.

Yes she should of been told to stop, she should of course been informed of the reasons and be asked to cooperate and of course the police need to give a legitimate reason as to why the stop happened.

No matter what, a strip search of course should be conducted fairly and humanely. If some 'lucifer effect' made the male cops powertrip and abuse their position of power and ogle and laugh at the woman of course they need to be punished and it needs to be investigated (Or maybe from the police perspective, covered up).

2: Claims of rights by an ironic, overpowering bullshit religion.

I'm sorry but again I find it ironic how somebody who covers themselves up, much beyond the hajib, because their religion does not trust them and that they wont tempt men by showing skin. An ideology that treats women as second class, where they can be 'owned' under polygamous marriage, can then bleat on about having 'rights' that in the western world, they have already given away through their religion and include it in a lawsuit.

I compare that to the christian who thanks god for curing their loved one of cancer, whilst not questioning the very same god for giving them cancer in the first place.

Its hipocritical, parodoxical and illogical.

The case should be about number 1, it should not include number 2.

But then again im biased as an atheist and see all religion as bullshit.....

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post