Muslim Woman Sues Chicago Police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Muslim Woman Sues Chicago Police
(15-08-2016 03:15 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 02:59 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  The majority of cops are jack boot thugs with a power complex that think there whim is the law and would sooner save themselves then be honest

If you believe that - next time you're in trouble -- call Al Sharpton instead of the cops...

Sigh i didn't say we should not have cops i said in it's current form the cops are thugs(reading comprehension you need it)

Second you seem to be saying that we must choose between one group of thugs over another that sounds like something a protection racket would say

"Oh sure our thugs are bad but hey there better then there thugs just submit to our thugs and we will protect you from those thugs "

lastly
number of times i been in trouble and the cops were of use 0
number of times iv'e been been abused harassed and insulted by the police without cause (36 within the last 7 years)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't know what I'd do if I genuinely suspected she was a terrorist. If they had no actionable intelligence, they should have probably left her alone. Or done something I think police in this country are terribly equipped to do. Keep an eye on her from a distance; something would have clicked that she is harmless.

We have to live with some element of risk. I still go into Federal buildings without fear, even though a lot of people in them look like Timothy McVeigh. Since 1995, my confidence has been continuously reaffirmed.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 4 users Like tomilay's post
15-08-2016, 03:36 PM
(15-08-2016 03:18 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 02:59 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  The majority of cops are jack boot thugs with a power complex that think there whim is the law and would sooner save themselves then be honest
We would see this sort of stuff happening much more frequently than we currently do if your description applied to the majority of cops. Come on, most of them are decent, hard-working people.

1.how do we know it doesn't happen more often just no one will come forward

2. that's not my experience of cops

[Image: giphy.gif]
15-08-2016, 03:38 PM

(15-08-2016 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  I will explain my view a little more eloquently and I will break it down into two sections that are in the victims claim.
*victim's

(15-08-2016 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  Yes she should of been told to stop [...]
*should have been

(15-08-2016 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  [...] she should of course been informed of the reasons and be asked to cooperate and of course the police need to give a legitimate reason as to why the stop happened.
*have been

(15-08-2016 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  I'm sorry but again I find it ironic how somebody who covers themselves up, much beyond the hajib, because their religion does not trust them and that they wont tempt men by showing skin.
*won't

(15-08-2016 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  An ideology that treats women as second class, where they can be 'owned' under polygamous marriage, can then bleat on about having 'rights' that in the western world, they have already given away through their religion and include it in a lawsuit.
*Western

(15-08-2016 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  Its hipocritical, parodoxical and illogical.
*It's
*hypocritical

(15-08-2016 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  But then again im biased as an atheist and see all religion as bullshit.....
*I'm
Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
15-08-2016, 03:39 PM
From the news feed we have about police intervention in the USA, it seems that they rely far too much on usage of force to get their way far to often and with very little skills and finess. The way they are financed, trained, deployed and taught to interact with suspect or normal citizen seems to be terribly wrong...

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 3 users Like epronovost's post
15-08-2016, 03:41 PM
(15-08-2016 03:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Take Flint Michigan for instance --- they want top notch, drinkable water -- but they don't want to pay for it.. They want someone else to pony up the cash.

ummmmm .... shouldn't providing potable water for its citizens be like one of the top responsibilities of the state? .... or were you making a joke?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-08-2016, 03:47 PM
(15-08-2016 03:18 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
We would see this sort of stuff happening much more frequently than we currently do if your description applied to the majority of cops. Come on, most of them are decent, hard-working people. That being said, I do think that the US police system requires a major overhaul. The length of their training is laughable when compared to other first world countries like Germany. It takes a mere 19~27 weeks of training (depending on the state) to become a police officer in the US while the German police academy lasts a whopping three years and is very thorough. The results are clear to see in the relevant statistics.

The training or lack thereof might explain why they can shoot a mentally handicapped individual who fails to follow their instructions.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
15-08-2016, 03:53 PM
(15-08-2016 03:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 03:23 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Take Flint Michigan for instance --- they want top notch, drinkable water -- but they don't want to pay for it.. They want someone else to pony up the cash.

ummmmm .... shouldn't providing potable water for its citizens be like one of the top responsibilities of the state? .... or were you making a joke?

Fuck no it should not be the responsibility of the state....

It's a LOCAL issue....

If you want to live on the beach - expect hurricanes.

If you want to live where the water is 1000 feet down - expect to pay for an expensive well.

If you want to live in a polluted area -- expect clean water to be expensive.

And if you want better cops -- you better be willing to pay more in property taxes to pay for their training.

Expecting somebody else to pay for your choices is so fucked up, as beyond belief.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-08-2016, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 05:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-08-2016 03:53 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 03:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ummmmm .... shouldn't providing potable water for its citizens be like one of the top responsibilities of the state? .... or were you making a joke?

Fuck no it should not be the responsibility of the state....

It's a LOCAL issue....

If you want to live on the beach - expect hurricanes.

If you want to live where the water is 1000 feet down - expect to pay for an expensive well.

If you want to live in a polluted area -- expect clean water to be expensive.

I intentionally didn't capitalize state to indicate that it was the responsibility of government at some level. Otherwise I would have had written State. So no national disaster relief for NJ for Hurricane Sandy or KingsChosen and Baton Rouge for once in a century flooding. Got it. They were stupid for living there in the first place. They need to just cowboy up and take responsibility for their stupid decisions. Fucking pussies.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-08-2016, 04:07 PM
(15-08-2016 03:31 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 03:15 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you believe that - next time you're in trouble -- call Al Sharpton instead of the cops...

Sigh i didn't say we should not have cops i said in it's current form the cops are thugs(reading comprehension you need it)

Second you seem to be saying that we must choose between one group of thugs over another that sounds like something a protection racket would say

"Oh sure our thugs are bad but hey there better then there thugs just submit to our thugs and we will protect you from those thugs "

lastly
number of times i been in trouble and the cops were of use 0
number of times iv'e been been abused harassed and insulted by the police without cause (36 within the last 7 years)

If I need "reading comprehension" lessons -- you need REALITY comprehension lessons....

What fucking gulag are you living in, and what horrendous crime did you commit to be sentenced there???

If I lived somewhere where the cops jacked me up every other month -- I'd be out of there post haste.......

I've lived in this county for almost 50 years (minus time in the service) -- and I've NEVER been harassed by the cops.... Ticketed for bullshit -- sure --- once...... (36 in a 35 zone, I shit you not).......

It's a free country -- (at least so far) -- and you can live where you like.....

If you don't like where you're living -- it's nobody's fault but yours that you're living there...

And don't give me -- "It's cuz you be a white boy" -- I've got black, asian, lesbian and gay neighbors -- they don't have any problems with the law either...