Muslim Woman Sues Chicago Police

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Muslim Woman Sues Chicago Police
(16-08-2016 07:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 07:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm sticking by my first response --- I'm thinking she was fishing for a lawsuit.

READ THE WHOLE FUCKING ARTICLE BEFORE COMMENTING!!!

She was fully covered up -- including a "scarf, hat and sunglasses" -- NOT real typical "modesty gear" for a Muslim.... Also wearing ankle weights -- again - not real typical..

She was an english student -- -so "STOP" isn't really likely unknown to her.

The cops KNOW they're being filmed. They're not likely to get outrageous .

She's carrying a backpack -- a favored accessory of suicide bombers everywhere...

Sure there's cops who are assholes --- but you really think four of them, would all spontaneously decide to "fuck with the A-rab" for no good reason????????

Just because somebody's got a lawyer who's willing to sue -- does NOT make them a victim.....

Is it hard being so fucking stupid?
\

You tell me cunt face...

Of course - your opinion is "correct" -- because you can read an article and pass judgement on what's what -- like you've done so many times before...

Summary -- Go fuck yourself..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2016, 08:05 AM
(16-08-2016 06:07 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(15-08-2016 02:01 PM)bemore Wrote:  I agree, however shouting that she feels humiliated whilst following a humiliating religion that says she must cover herself up is ironic bullshit.

If the cops did wrong, fair enough, but to cry shame whilst subjugating herself to an shameful ideology where woman are second rate..... Meh.

Yea, next time an atheist women gets raped or molested, lets shout about how she deserved it for not believing that morality is subjective, for subscribing to an ideology in which there is no objective right and wrong.

"Don't whine about being molested bitch, since you think that morality is a matter of personal opinion."

To me? Atheism is not an ideology. It merely describes a state of disbelief in deities. You can be atheist and still subscribe to a moral code.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
16-08-2016, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2016 08:12 AM by Tomasia.)
(16-08-2016 08:05 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 06:07 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  Yea, next time an atheist women gets raped or molested, lets shout about how she deserved it for not believing that morality is subjective, for subscribing to an ideology in which there is no objective right and wrong.

"Don't whine about being molested bitch, since you think that morality is a matter of personal opinion."

To me? Atheism is not an ideology. It merely describes a state of disbelief in deities. You can be atheist and still subscribe to a moral code.

To met it's just a catchall phrase, for a variety of beliefs that stem for absence of the long shadow of God. Call it convenience.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
16-08-2016, 08:16 AM
(16-08-2016 07:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 07:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Is it hard being so fucking stupid?
\

You tell me cunt face...

Of course - your opinion is "correct" -- because you can read an article and pass judgement on what's what -- like you've done so many times before...

Given that you have decided she wanted to get assaulted by police because... I am the one jumping to conclusions. Are you allowed outside without a keeper?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-08-2016, 08:19 AM
(16-08-2016 08:08 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 08:05 AM)tomilay Wrote:  To me? Atheism is not an ideology. It merely describes a state of disbelief in deities. You can be atheist and still subscribe to a moral code.

To met it's just a catchall phrase, for a variety of beliefs that stem for absence of the long shadow of God.

I see God capitalized. I assume that is the father of Jesus, but I stand to be corrected. If you exclude all deities, not just Jesus' dad, we would be almost on the same page.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
16-08-2016, 08:24 AM
(16-08-2016 08:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 07:57 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  \

You tell me cunt face...

Given that you have decided she wanted to get assaulted by police because... I am the one jumping to conclusions. Are you allowed outside without a keeper?

I said -- and I quote -- "I think she was fishing for a lawsuit" ----

Got that you needle dick fizzle fuck????

"I think"---

I'm giving an opinion --- it's not a statement of fact....

Only in your world does giving a contrary opinion -- does it make one "so stupid you can't be allowed outside without a keeper".....

To summarize the summary ---

You're an bleeding syphilitic asshole.

FOAD

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-08-2016, 09:02 AM
(16-08-2016 07:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm sticking by my first response --- I'm thinking she was fishing for a lawsuit.

She was fully covered up -- including a "scarf, hat and sunglasses" -- NOT real typical "modesty gear" for a Muslim.... Also wearing ankle weights -- again - not real typical..

She's carrying a backpack -- a favored accessory of suicide bombers everywhere...

Sure there's cops who are assholes --- but you really think four of them, would all spontaneously decide to "fuck with the A-rab" for no good reason????????

Just because somebody's got a lawyer who's willing to sue -- does NOT make them a victim.....

She won the case that the police frivolously brought against her - that doesn't tell you something? If you were assaulted like this you'd have no problem? Assaulted, made to strip at the station in view of male police officers. Subsequently accused and acquitted of resisting arrest etc. Nothing the cops have done shows them to be acting in good faith. She's within her rights to sue.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
16-08-2016, 09:29 AM
(16-08-2016 09:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  

She won the case that the police frivolously brought against her - that doesn't tell you something? If you were assaulted like this you'd have no problem? Assaulted, made to strip at the station in view of male police officers. Subsequently accused and acquitted of resisting arrest etc. Nothing the cops have done shows them to be acting in good faith. She's within her rights to sue.

No -- it really doesn't tell us much....

We have an "adversarial justice" system. It operates within the legal constraints -- and frequently tactics are used such as bringing counter-charges to charges.........

Yes - it's fucked up.

When you come up with a better system - I'd ask you submit it as a better solution.....

Just because they used tacky, distasteful legal procedures to try to stomp a lawsuit - doesn't mean said lawsuit is justified.

I wasn't there - so I can't give you anything other than an opinion -- based on what I've read in the OP account......

And --- I don't see ANYTHING in the account that says the cops were simply being malicious..... I do see some forum posters jumping to that conclusion based on "All cops are jackbooted thugs".

If you're expecting cops to be perfect - and able to discern people's intentions correctly -- all the time --- you're going to be disappointed..

MY OPINION -- I find it much more likely that a single person could be doing something on purpose - for the intent of bringing a lawsuit -- than 4 cops just happened at the same time to "jack us up an A-rab".....

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-08-2016, 10:05 AM
(16-08-2016 09:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you're expecting cops to be perfect - and able to discern people's intentions correctly -- all the time --- you're going to be disappointed..
That's fine, when they fuck up they should suffer a consequence, same as everyone else.

Quote:MY OPINION -- I find it much more likely that a single person could be doing something on purpose - for the intent of bringing a lawsuit -- than 4 cops just happened at the same time to "jack us up an A-rab".....
Even if provoked, they act outside the law if they actually *do* "jack up an A-rab".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-08-2016, 10:13 AM
(16-08-2016 10:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-08-2016 09:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you're expecting cops to be perfect - and able to discern people's intentions correctly -- all the time --- you're going to be disappointed..
That's fine, when they fuck up they should suffer a consequence, same as everyone else.

Quote:MY OPINION -- I find it much more likely that a single person could be doing something on purpose - for the intent of bringing a lawsuit -- than 4 cops just happened at the same time to "jack us up an A-rab".....
Even if provoked, they act outside the law if they actually *do* "jack up an A-rab".

The cops SHOULD suffer consequences IF they acted with malice ---

If they just fucked up???

Nope......

They're allowed to fuck up... Everyone is. You don't go to jail for doing a poor job -- you probably will get fired - and probably should -- if you've got a history of fucking up........

And as far as somebody looking for monetary gain over bad policing???

Not so much.

The county paying out to somebody who's been offended doesn't solve any problems.... It just makes money for lawyers......