Muslim culture of Bachi bazi...the accepted sexual assault of little boys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2015, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 05:10 AM by Slowminded.)
RE: Muslim culture of Bachi bazi...the accepted sexual assault of little boys
(23-09-2015 06:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
So if the above case is now the norm what is to stop the prosecution of every US soldier who did not violate orders and put an end to this disgusting tradition? They certainly were in a much better position to actually make a difference, what per say could a 20 year old woman in Nazi Germany really have done in that situation other than follow orders or die?

The article says it is believed that she was SS, armed wing of the Nazi Party.

Up to 1943 when forceful recruitment for the SS began , you needed to really be into Nazi shit to be a member of the SS. So for establishing her guilt it is important when she was recruited into SS (if she was at all ) or if she was a volunteer or not.
Article says that she was a radio operator in Auschwitz in 1944.

Some members of the SS ( ones recruited forcefully ) were exempted from war crimes charges due to the involuntary servitude. I am guessing that US soldiers can call on that if need be.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 03:22 AM
(24-09-2015 03:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 06:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
So if the above case is now the norm what is to stop the prosecution of every US soldier who did not violate orders and put an end to this disgusting tradition? They certainly were in a much better position to actually make a difference, what per say could a 20 year old woman in Nazi Germany really have done in that situation other than follow orders or die?

The article says it is believed that she was SS, armed wing of the Nazi Party.

Up to 1943 when forceful recruitment for the SS began , you needed to really be into Nazi shit to be a member of the SS. So for establishing her guilt it is important when she was recruited into SS (if she was at all ) or if she was a volunteer or not.

Some members of the SS ( ones recruited forcefully ) were exempted from war crimes charges due to the involuntary servitude. I am guessing that US soldiers can call on that if need be.

US force is all voluntary, has been since Vietnam so if being forced to serve is the only out then they are still in trouble. My main point in this (other than being incredulous at that prosecution) is that a lot of people want the world court to bring charges against Bush Cheney and Blair. Now it would require that the people in the Hague actually grow a set of balls so I doubt it will happen ever but on the off chance how far do you cast the net? It's one thing to charge guards who committed war crimes of their own and quite another to be rounding up the secretary pool because you have twisted logic so much that even being aware of the camp's existence means you are culpable for everything that happened there.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-09-2015, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 05:12 AM by Slowminded.)
(24-09-2015 03:22 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 03:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  The article says it is believed that she was SS, armed wing of the Nazi Party.

US force is all voluntary, has been since Vietnam so if being forced to serve is the only out then they are still in trouble. My main point in this (other than being incredulous at that prosecution) is that a lot of people want the world court to bring charges against Bush Cheney and Blair. Now it would require that the people in the Hague actually grow a set of balls so I doubt it will happen ever but on the off chance how far do you cast the net? It's one thing to charge guards who committed war crimes of their own and quite another to be rounding up the secretary pool because you have twisted logic so much that even being aware of the camp's existence means you are culpable for everything that happened there.

Yeah, I removed the last line when I figured that this is not going to work for US soldiers, but I put it back because of your response.
I agree of course that it is insane to be held responsible only because you knew that something is happening, but it is different if you provided logistics or political /military support or something in that manner. Then maybe it can be said that you enabled this to happen.
If your allies are doing something that can be considered as a war crime or child abuse as a standard practice , than your choice of allies can be questioned and perhaps those who created and supported that alliance with knowledge of what is happening could and should be held responsible.
I don`t know, don`t have a clear opinion on this.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
24-09-2015, 04:58 AM
To make things even worst , in Afghanistan they even seem to be prosecuting the victims in some cases.

Human Rights Watch

(Kabul) – The Afghan government should take urgent steps to ensure that rape and sexual abuse of children leads to prosecution of the abusers – not of victims, Human Rights Watch said today. In Afghanistan’s western Herat province, in an October 2012 case that only recently came to light, a court convicted a 13-year-old boy on moral crimes charges, and sentenced him to one year in juvenile detention after he was accused of having sex with two adult men in a public park.

There is no age of consent for sex under Afghan law.

[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
26-09-2015, 07:36 PM
I've heard of this practice in the past. Is it any wonder there is so much rage in that culture? It reminds me of NAMBLA, the US version of that endearing custom. /S

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Amer...ssociation Angry