Muslim girl compares Switzerland to Saudi Arabia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 01:48 AM
RE: Muslim girl compares Switzerland to Saudi Arabia
(09-07-2016 06:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 10:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm sorry, unless it's a question of public safety I can't support any government legislating what people should wear. What exactly is so terrible about a burqa as compared to any other garment? Why shouldn't I veil my face if I want to? Sigh...

It is a question of public safety. Drinking Beverage

Then it should be demonstrable that wearing a burqa negatively impacts on people's safety when in Switzerland. Any case I think RocketSurgeon's post is spot on. I'd like to see it challenged in court.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 01:54 AM
So a bloke has to take off his visored motorcycle helmet in order to enter an Australian bank, or be legally denied entry.

But a male Muslim who's gonna rob the bank—deceptively wearing a burka—can expect to simply walk past the security guard unchallenged? I don't think so.

This is a CCTV image of a bloke robbing a bank in Australia...

[Image: burka00.jpg]

And this is only one example of many such armed robberies across the globe. It's impossible to defend the wearing of burkas in any non-Muslim country; of course they should be banned, as facial recognition is one of the prime identifiers of the population. See my earlier posting about an Islamic woman with a criminal history who escaped jailing because the prosecution couldn't prove it was her committing the offence. FFS.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
10-07-2016, 02:01 AM
It can perfectly well be required to remove them when engaging in sensitive business such as robbing a bank. I don't see how my wearing a face covering in e.g. a park is a question of your public safety.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
10-07-2016, 02:09 AM
(10-07-2016 02:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  It can perfectly well be required to remove them when engaging in sensitive business such as robbing a bank. I don't see how my wearing a face covering in e.g. a park is a question of your public safety.

And since we're talking Switzerland, they may be a bit hypocritical.

[Image: madonna-says-goodbye-2014-ski-switzerland.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-07-2016, 04:58 AM
By the way 99% of violent crimes are committed *while the perpetrator is wearing clothes*. Therefore we encourage enlightened nations to ban the wearing of clothes in public spaces. Clothes are evil because weapons can be concealed inside them and no one can see them. How can anyone feel safe in a bank when everyone else is wearing clothes? The only time it should be acceptable to wear clothes is when you're a licenced professional who needs them for safety reasons. Even then, a thong or a jockstrap should usually be sufficient.

10-07-2016, 06:43 AM
(10-07-2016 02:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  It can perfectly well be required to remove them when engaging in sensitive business such as robbing a bank. I don't see how my wearing a face covering in e.g. a park is a question of your public safety.

Spoken by a man. Women walking alone in parks are always looking over their shoulders. I would find it very disconcerting if a disguised figure of unidentifiable gender walked behind me. Many, many women have been molested in their life time. (don't want to go look up statistics before my morning coffee Tongue ). We are vigilant all the time because we are vulnerable.

A figure shrouded in cloth to the point of being unrecognizable is scary as shit in a park.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-07-2016, 09:09 AM
It really kind of begs the question, "What would you do while wearing a burka if half the population in your city was covered the same way you are ?"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
10-07-2016, 10:01 AM
(10-07-2016 09:09 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  It really kind of begs the question, "What would you do while wearing a burka if half the population in your city was covered the same way you are ?"

I wouldn't live there?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
10-07-2016, 10:14 AM
(08-07-2016 10:38 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 10:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm sorry, unless it's a question of public safety I can't support any government legislating what people should wear. What exactly is so terrible about a burqa as compared to any other garment? Why shouldn't I veil my face if I want to? Sigh...

Hmmm. How do you feel about these beautiful pieces of garment?

[Image: 68g2rq.jpg]

It is not about burka, if the law says that you can't go around with your face covered, then you can't go around with your face covered, weather it is burka, balaklava or a KKK outfit, it applies to everybody.

I saw Klan members in full regalia when I lived in SC. The first time it happened I was stunned and shaken. I couldn't believe my eyes. Those getups signify nothing but hatred toward many groups of people.

When I moved here I started seeing a lot of women wearing head coverings of one level or another and also saw men in headwraps (turbans or whatever, I am not familiar with all the terms, please excuse my ignorance). There was a woman I used to see when I passed a bus stop who was in a full burka with even her eyes sheilded. So far the only thing that comes to my mind is 'damn, that's gotta be hot and uncomfortable'. I just don't feel the unease I felt when I saw Klansmen in their hoods and robes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-07-2016, 11:21 AM
(08-07-2016 08:09 AM)izel Wrote:  [Image: OM5WE3.jpg]

This stupid girl is confusing the difference between social safety in the eyes of the law and religious decree from a guy who developed a women hating cult.

Well it is refreshing to see that people whining about nonexistent oppession aren't limited to American christians.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac