Muslim march through Birmingham.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Muslim march through Birmingham.
Muslim march through Birmingham

The source I got this from says they are shouting "death to kaffir" and "your children will be our slaves". If I walked through saying that, the UAF would be on my case, I would be arrested and probably fined/given community service.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: Muslim march through Birmingham.
Is it wrong that my first thought turned to streaking? I wonder what they would do if a naked woman ran across their path and off into the distance?

I wonder what they would do if they came across Femen?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
27-11-2014, 02:58 PM
My first thought was 'I didn't think we had enough Muslims in Birmingham for a full blown march - I would expect the klan to counterprotest and all sorts of racist craziness to ensue.'

Apparently it's Birmingham, England. Y'all have fun with that.

Mathilda - I like you're thinking. Counterprotest nearly naked. Big Grin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
27-11-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 03:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-11-2014 02:47 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Is it wrong that my first thought turned to streaking? I wonder what they would do if a naked woman ran across their path and off into the distance?

I thought of this. I claim it does not violate our no nudity rule 'cause she's wearing boots. Tongue

I have no idea what's she saying but I'm sure it's profound. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-11-2014, 03:08 PM
(27-11-2014 02:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  My first thought was 'I didn't think we had enough Muslims in Birmingham for a full blown march - I would expect the klan to counterprotest and all sorts of racist craziness to ensue.'

Apparently it's Birmingham, England. Y'all have fun with that.

Mathilda - I like you're thinking. Counterprotest nearly naked. Big Grin

I thought Alabama too and all I could think was somebody gonna die.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-11-2014, 03:13 PM
I'm wondering why they're marching. I'm trying to find some web page or news report about it but nothing's coming up.

SunnyD1, what's your source for them saying "death to kaffir" and "your children will be our slaves" ? For all I know they could be marching against extremism. Or the lack of gluten free Naan bread being sold in local curry houses.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
27-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Would have loved to have been there, standing there in a tank top holding a sign that says "Muhammad was a pedophile!" "Islam supports child rape!" and see if any of these wormy looking scrawny rats wanted to come talk about it

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
27-11-2014, 03:38 PM
(27-11-2014 03:33 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Would have loved to have been there, standing there in a tank top holding a sign that says "Muhammad was a pedophile!" "Islam supports child rape!" and see if any of these wormy looking scrawny rats wanted to come talk about it
Do you have a death wish? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-11-2014, 03:39 PM
(27-11-2014 03:33 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Would have loved to have been there, standing there in a tank top holding a sign that says "Muhammad was a pedophile!" "Islam supports child rape!" and see if any of these wormy looking scrawny rats wanted to come talk about it

Consider This sounds like fun. How do we organize a Muslim March in Birmingham, AL? I'm gonna treat it like Mardi Gras and have a cookout, only with baby back ribs and barbecue sandwiches instead of red beans and rice and king cake.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
27-11-2014, 03:43 PM
I tried looking at local Birmingham news and all I found was this.

So there's that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post