Muslim's the new Jews??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Muslim's the new Jews??
This topic may have been talked about, but I am new and here I go. If I should have posted this somewhere else sorry.

Our political system is starting to make the Muslims feel 2nd class. I love history and have seen the same thing in the 30's with the Jews in Germany. At first it was not as out front and quiet. They made the people feel unsafe around the Jews. Basically they demonized them. Made the rest of the people see how they were a Christian nation and they didn't believe in Jesus. Called them Christ killers. The Muslims now are the same. We have fallowed the same path as Nazi Germany. The government works off peoples fear. The more you fear the unknown the better. It's all MYTH and everyone better rap your head around that. We would be better off doing like the Brits did during the 60's -80's with the IRA they didn't give up any freedoms so they could feel safer. Our people swallowed a big lie, and we all swallowed a big load. What do you think?
[/size]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
25-12-2011, 01:22 PM
RE: Muslim's the new Jews??
Let's see, did Jews fly planes into buildings in Berlin? Did Jews strap bombs around themselves and stroll down to the Potsdamer Platz and blow themselves up?

No, I don't remember them doing that. I think your comparison is quite wide of the mark.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2011, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 02:14 PM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
(25-12-2011 01:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Let's see, did Jews fly planes into buildings in Berlin? Did Jews strap bombs around themselves and stroll down to the Potsdamer Platz and blow themselves up?

No, I don't remember them doing that. I think your comparison is quite wide of the mark.

you are committing all the people for the fanatical few. 1/3 of the would is Muslim. You say all of them are the same. You are wrong! The Jews have the JDL and they killed and were terrorist. It has been said one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. It was also said about our founding fathers that they were terrorist. Would you call them that too??? The IRA terrorist!!! You cant blame the whole group of people for what a few do. Under you train of thought all of the Christian world is terrorist. They have committed more acts of violence on people in the world than any other religion. 480 million Native Americans have died since Columbus!
(25-12-2011 01:57 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(25-12-2011 01:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Let's see, did Jews fly planes into buildings in Berlin? Did Jews strap bombs around themselves and stroll down to the Potsdamer Platz and blow themselves up?

you are committing all the people for the fanatical few. 1/3 of the would is Muslim. You say all of them are the same. You are wrong! The Jews have the JDL and they killed and were terrorist. It has been said one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. It was also said about our founding fathers that they were terrorist. Would you call them that too??? The IRA terrorist!!! You cant blame the whole group of people for what a few do. Under you train of thought all of the Christian world is terrorist. They have committed more acts of violence on people in the world than any other religion. 480 million Native Americans have died since Columbus!
I really find it hard to defend any faith. I don't believe in mythology or any of it. But this was a free nation.. each time you take a little of our freedoms to make you think you are safer we loose . I don't see any end to this, soon you will need to show your papers to walk the streets. Where is our bill of rights? We lost when we gave up any freedom. The Patriot Act was anything but Patriotic~~ Now you cant even make a phone call without big brother listening in. Even now on line they read yours and my post and everything you do on line. How free are you? I also have real problems with the Muslim faith. They make their women 2nd class and equal to a goat or a camel . That's not for me to change. Only the women and people can change that from the inside. We have no right to stick our nose in there. Were not the worlds police.
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
25-12-2011, 02:31 PM
I was glad when they started to downplay the anti-muslim messages 2 years after the "crisis". I agree with you completely that they have become the new group to hate, unfortunately our haters still hate jews and japanese and everybody else as well. I believe that recently less (middle-eastern looking) people have been physically harassed at their work places. I can still see though a well endorsed campaign against Islam. There's been some counter to the propoganda but most people still seem to consider muslims completely foreign to themselves.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
25-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Well, there is something evil taking place in this world :

Muslims were blamed for example for the 9/11 while it was obviously an inside job :

watch over 42 top docus about the 9/11 in topdocumentaryfilms.com :

here is just 1 of them :

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-ultimate-con/

You gotta ask yourselves what your own US government has been doing in your own names under false pretexts it creatd itself

What an evil world really we have been living in : take a stand , do not accept the official western propaganda at face value, "thinking " atheists
25-12-2011, 03:07 PM
No matter what truths could possibly be unveiled regarding the bombing Al Qaeda will always be involved with it. Even if all of the funding at that time was given directly from the US government they are still involved. You can't possibly suggest that any sort of alternative truth makes it where this group did not attack others.

This violent act has indeed been used to fuel a huge propaganda machine targeting islam as the new enemy. If you really want to fight that, fight the propaganda not the event. The worst thing about conspiracy theories is that even if they are proven true, by the time you prove them true it is generally too late. It's been 10 years. Spend your time defending the fact that islam is not Al Qaeda. That's what really matters.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
25-12-2011, 03:29 PM
(25-12-2011 03:07 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  No matter what truths could possibly be unveiled regarding the bombing Al Qaeda will always be involved with it. Even if all of the funding at that time was given directly from the US government they are still involved. You can't possibly suggest that any sort of alternative truth makes it where this group did not attack others.

This violent act has indeed been used to fuel a huge propaganda machine targeting islam as the new enemy. If you really want to fight that, fight the propaganda not the event. The worst thing about conspiracy theories is that even if they are proven true, by the time you prove them true it is generally too late. It's been 10 years. Spend your time defending the fact that islam is not Al Qaeda. That's what really matters.

Can you prove any of your above mentioned non-sense ?

Does Al Qaeda really exist ?

Do you think your mainstream media doesn't deceive you, lie to you , ....as your US & other western governments do to you ?

Do you think that your representation of reality whispered to you by your western cultures mainly is the real reality ?

was the 9/11 a false flag operation as it seems to be ?

fact is : the US , the rest of the west , israel have a long history of false flag operations for example : plots do exist , your western propaganda tries to convince people of their non-existence , in vain : history is full of plots , halloo, wake up

There are many other questions you have to ask yourselves instead of applying this old-new imperialistic paternalistic hypocrit blaming the victim morality-psychology-mentality-"logic "

Muslims are the underdogs here , remember , the imperialistic paternalistic racist west is the real aggressor

You have to spend your time more on condemning & fighting against the war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocides, lies, deceits , plots ....of your own US & other western governments instead of blaming the victim , don't you think ?

You never learn from history , so it seems
25-12-2011, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 04:02 PM by Mr Woof.)
(25-12-2011 03:29 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(25-12-2011 03:07 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  No matter what truths could possibly be unveiled regarding the bombing Al Qaeda will always be involved with it. Even if all of the funding at that time was given directly from the US government they are still involved. You can't possibly suggest that any sort of alternative truth makes it where this group did not attack others.

Can you prove any of your above mentioned non-sense ?

Does Al Qaeda really exist ?

Do you think your mainstream media doesn't deceive you, lie to you , ....as your US & other western governments do to you ?

Do you think that your representation of reality whispered to you by your western cultures mainly is the real reality ?

was the 9/11 a false flag operation as it seems to be ?

fact is : the US , the rest of the west , israel have a long history of false flag operations for example : plots do exist , your western propaganda tries to convince people of their non-existence , in vain : history is full of plots , halloo, wake up

There are many other questions you have to ask yourselves instead of applying this old-new imperialistic paternalistic hypocrit blaming the victim morality-psychology-mentality-"logic "

Muslims are the underdogs here , remember , the imperialistic paternalistic racist west is the real aggressor

You have to spend your time more on condemning & fighting against the war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocides, lies, deceits , plots ....of your own US & other western governments instead of blaming the victim , don't you think ?

You never learn from history , so it seems

I am by no means pro capitalist, nor am I a conspiracy theorist.

La Rouche has claimed that 9/11 was an inside Israeli/u.s job. Who knows.?

At worst all religions can cause intense suffering and world wide devastation, and unfortunately at least some Islamists ,locked into Shariah, law, see it obligatory to control the whole world.

Western capitalism and Islam are essentially polarised states and both expound, in their extreme forms, the worst aspects of humanity.

Until the human race becomes less fanatical ,both in religion and politics, we can only expect a continuing worsening of global affairs Mass killing will only bludgeon humanity into extinction.

It is not only the West that is guilty of false representations; it is endemic in all politics, though in the West it is probably more subtle.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
25-12-2011, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 04:05 PM by Chas.)
(25-12-2011 01:57 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  

No, you are comparing the attitude to Muslims today to the attitude to Jews in 1930's Germany. I am saying the comparison is very poor. The Jews had done nothing - the hate was baseless.

There is every reason to blame fundamentalist Muslims fro acts of terror - they have, and continue, to commit them.

Why are you now bringing up other groups? I just said your comparison is faulty.

(25-12-2011 02:56 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Well, there is something evil taking place in this world :

Muslims were blamed for example for the 9/11 while it was obviously an inside job :

watch over 42 top docus about the 9/11 in topdocumentaryfilms.com :

here is just 1 of them :

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-ultimate-con/

You gotta ask yourselves what your own US government has been doing in your own names under false pretexts it creatd itself

What an evil world really we have been living in : take a stand , do not accept the official western propaganda at face value, "thinking " atheists

Really? That is one wacky conspiracy theory you have there.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Of course Al Qaeda exists, like most of the pretty large groups in the middle east they were trained and funded by the US. Don't think I only look to a small percentage of news sources simply because I don't agree with your worries. I didn't even say you were wrong. I said that no matter what it's the wrong fight. When something happens it's history. What you should be doing is preventing the next case. After this bombing there were plenty of Arab and non-arab but similar hate crimes. Peoples stores were torn down. People were beaten badly. People even got locked up. Those were the more important things to fight and they were fought. No matter who blew up the building it happened and it won't unhappen. Focus on preventing the atmosphere of thinking that promotes the next attack.

[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post