Muslim's the new Jews??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2011, 04:23 PM
RE: Muslim's the new Jews??
(25-12-2011 04:16 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Of course Al Qaeda exists, like most of the pretty large groups in the middle east they were trained and funded by the US. ...

That is quite misleading. The mujahideen in Afghanistan were trained and equipped by the U.S. to fight the Red Army. Many of these men have gone on to be Al Qaeda, but that group was not trained by the U.S.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2011, 05:34 PM
(25-12-2011 04:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is quite misleading. The mujahideen in Afghanistan were trained and equipped by the U.S. to fight the Red Army. Many of these men have gone on to be Al Qaeda, but that group was not trained by the U.S.

Maybe America should learn from this and stop giving training/equipment to those sort of organisations, I doubt that will happen though.

Quote:There is every reason to blame fundamentalist Muslims fro acts of terror - they have, and continue, to commit them.

Yes but it isn't fair to blame all Muslims for the acts of a few.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
25-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I don't think the muslim's are the new jews. I think they are a completely different situation. They are getting blamed for many things, I do agree with that. Just like Lilith? - said there is nothing that can undo what happened. Just try and fix it.

Was the 9/11 attacks orchestrated by the US Government? Quite possibly or maybe not. You, I, nor anyone on this forum will ever exactly know the truth. It truly can be either way. We can only assume and be skeptical of the whole situation. I will agree that the entire thing was poorly investigated and random shit happened that would make you surely believe it was setup. We have no hard evidence so we can't speculate with certainty either way. The only thing we do know 100% sure is that the planes hit the towers and the towers fell. Since I have never been to NYC I couldn't tell you if the towers were ever there or if they ever fell so maybe that isn't 100% Smile

As for who trained who and who we (US Government) didn't train. This too is up for speculation. Until top secret documents are unclassified we may never know and then they could very well be doctored we just don't know. Yes there is a very good chance we did train the Al Qaeda members and yes we could have supplied them with everything they needed. The fact still remains that none of us has any shred of proof. I don't believe anyone on this forum has a high enough pay grade to even speculate. I can't say for sure and I won't say I know anything for sure. I will say I know the US Government and all Governments are shady and quite good at hiding shit.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
[+] 3 users Like Clint Barnett's post
26-12-2011, 11:45 AM
Chas
The Jews in Germany in the 20's and 30's were treated as 2nd class before Hitler ever started to come into power. He would have never been able to pull off the things he did without the people feeling a deep rooted hate for them. It was in their society for decades. The parallels between what happened then and what is going on now is becoming to close that I must say something. If you don't see it look harder. History repeats it's self over and over.

To those who believe in 9/11 conspiracy theory's I don't like them. Their not based on facts. I seen them all and I haven't seen one that I would believe 100% . It's allot like a religion to those who get into them. The only thing that didn't make sense to me and was never explained proper to me was buildings 5- 7. I was a fireman and took fire science in a collage course. The lie on that one didn't wash. But the 2 towers came down from the planes and the fuel. No doubt in my mind. As for the total failure on our Government to prevent all of it, their is only one man to blame, George W Bush! Then he makes a war on a metaphor (The war on Terror)! You don't start wars on a Terror. It's stupid!!! We should have taken tactical strikes and we had the whole world behind us. In 9 months Bush had us the scourge of the middle east. Then we arm the Al Qaeda in Libya so they will do our bidding just like before against the Russians in the 80's. We just cant keep our hands out of the middle east.
26-12-2011, 11:50 AM
(26-12-2011 11:45 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Chas
The Jews in Germany in the 20's and 30's were treated as 2nd class before Hitler ever started to come into power. He would have never been able to pull off the things he did without the people feeling a deep rooted hate for them. It was in their society for decades. The parallels between what happened then and what is going on now is becoming to close that I must say something. If you don't see it look harder. History repeats it's self over and over.

I stand by my view that these are not parallel and only vaguely similar at a very surface level.

The Jews in most of Europe for most of history were treated badly; Germany at that time was the extreme. You are suggesting that we are becoming like that. I disagree; I see no evidence of that.

26-12-2011, 12:29 PM
(25-12-2011 04:16 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Of course Al Qaeda exists, like most of the pretty large groups in the middle east they were trained and funded by the US. Don't think I only look to a small percentage of news sources simply because I don't agree with your worries. I didn't even say you were wrong. I said that no matter what it's the wrong fight. When something happens it's history. What you should be doing is preventing the next case. After this bombing there were plenty of Arab and non-arab but similar hate crimes. Peoples stores were torn down. People were beaten badly. People even got locked up. Those were the more important things to fight and they were fought. No matter who blew up the building it happened and it won't unhappen. Focus on preventing the atmosphere of thinking that promotes the next attack.

Can't you " talk " to me directly by quoting me for example ?

Or is the fact that you were quoted 16 for no "scientific" reason haha , or the fact that you might be a westerner that you maybe think you know better .that you might think you are better than me ?

There can be no discussion between us people & you guys unless you try to get rid of your silly fascist western imperialistic racist paternalistic attitude , until then , you are certainly not worth talking to

No wonder that you were rated 16 haha , come on, i just opened a topic about this silly rating of people here by the way , that put aside , the following :

Well, you did not cite THE cause of all causes for this evil atmosphere in the world :

western & israeli state's terrorism , imperialism, racism, paternalism, war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocides , violations of the Geneva convention, violations of the so-called international law , monopoly & domination of the global political financial economic systems ...........hijacking of the UN...[/b]

[b]Stop applying your silly imperialistic blaming the victim morality in the sense that the victim had "deserved " what has been happening to "it" :

Tell me now , did the jews deserve what happened to them under the nazis ?
26-12-2011, 12:40 PM
(26-12-2011 12:29 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Or is the fact that you were quoted 16 for no "scientific" reason haha , or the fact that you might be a westerner that you maybe think you know better .that you might think you are better than me ?

The reputation is set by the ratings of other members. Who said it was scientific?

Quote:There can be no discussion between us people & you guys unless you try to get rid of your silly fascist western imperialistic racist paternalistic attitude , until then , you are certainly not worth talking to

There can be no useful discussion while you have that chip on your shoulder.

Quote:No wonder that you were rated 16 haha , come on, i just opened a topic about this silly rating of people here by the way , that put aside , the following :

Well, you did not cite THE cause of all causes for this evil atmosphere in the world :

western & israeli state's terrorism , imperialism, racism, paternalism, war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocides , violations of the Geneva convention, violations of the so-called international law , monopoly & domination of the global political financial economic systems ...........hijacking of the UN...[/b]

[b]Stop applying your silly imperialistic blaming the victim morality in the sense that the victim had "deserved " what has been happening to "it" :

Tell me now , did the jews deserve what happened to them under the nazis ?

Only truly stupid, ignorant, or evil people believe the Jews (or Gypsies, or others) deserved being victims of mass murder.

26-12-2011, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 01:13 PM by AbdelZ.)
(25-12-2011 03:56 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(25-12-2011 03:29 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(25-12-2011 03:07 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  No matter what truths could possibly be unveiled regarding the bombing Al Qaeda will always be involved with it. Even if all of the funding at that time was given directly from the US government they are still involved. You can't possibly suggest that any sort of alternative truth makes it where this group did not attack others.

This violent act has indeed been used to fuel a huge propaganda machine targeting islam as the new enemy. If you really want to fight that, fight the propaganda not the event. The worst thing about conspiracy theories is that even if they are proven true, by the time you prove them true it is generally too late. It's been 10 years. Spend your time defending the fact that islam is not Al Qaeda. That's what really matters.

Can you prove any of your above mentioned non-sense ?

Does Al Qaeda really exist ?

Do you think your mainstream media doesn't deceive you, lie to you , ....as your US & other western governments do to you ?

Do you think that your representation of reality whispered to you by your western cultures mainly is the real reality ?

was the 9/11 a false flag operation as it seems to be ?

fact is : the US , the rest of the west , israel have a long history of false flag operations for example : plots do exist , your western propaganda tries to convince people of their non-existence , in vain : history is full of plots , halloo, wake up

There are many other questions you have to ask yourselves instead of applying this old-new imperialistic paternalistic hypocrit blaming the victim morality-psychology-mentality-"logic "

Muslims are the underdogs here , remember , the imperialistic paternalistic racist west is the real aggressor

You have to spend your time more on condemning & fighting against the war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocides, lies, deceits , plots ....of your own US & other western governments instead of blaming the victim , don't you think ?

You never learn from history , so it seems

I am by no means pro capitalist, nor am I a conspiracy theorist.

La Rouche has claimed that 9/11 was an inside Israeli/u.s job. Who knows.?

At worst all religions can cause intense suffering and world wide devastation, and unfortunately at least some Islamists ,locked into Shariah, law, see it obligatory to control the whole world.

Western capitalism and Islam are essentially polarised states and both expound, in their extreme forms, the worst aspects of humanity.

Until the human race becomes less fanatical ,both in religion and politics, we can only expect a continuing worsening of global affairs Mass killing will only bludgeon humanity into extinction.

It is not only the West that is guilty of false representations; it is endemic in all politics, though in the West it is probably more subtle.

I see you do "think " a lot before responding :

You committed the same unscientific groundless generalization thought error your own western Euro-centric modernism or 'enlightenment " had committed :

Considering all religions as being essentially the same , as if they were all some sort or forms of christianity

You seem to know nothing about islam or about the islamic history or heritage , so, do me a favor , just have the decency to shut up , instead of repeating western brainwash like some sort of Pavlov's dog , no offense , in that regard ,without even thinking or without knowing what you were talking about :

You have no idea of the multiple fundamental & other islamic contributions to civilization without which you would be still suffering under the christian inquisition :

You have no idea concerning the islamic origin of the scientific method itself, no idea about the fact that evolution itself was discovered by muslims centuries before Darwin was even born , no idea concerning the fact that psychology was so humane & developed in the glory times of islam when medieval Europe used to throw the mentally insane or psychologically ill in filthy inhumane cells under heavy chains, pretending they were possessed by the ...devil ....

You have no idea concerning the fact that islamic Spain had triggered the protestant reformation & therefore had fundamentally inspired both the philosophical liberalism & empiricism of protestant John Locke ...& much much more :

http://www.muslimheritage.com

http://www.1001inventions.com

I have been using some bold offensive choc therapies in order to make you think & wake up, guys , in order to make you take a stand before it's too late :

Because there is nothing more stimulating for human intelligence than chocs .....chocs that do not damage you, damage your brains or kill you

Because what does not kill you can make you only stronger as Nietzsche said (well, not always haha )

But then again , it takes less than death to kill a human being

The human spirit is 'divine " though & can therefore achieve miracles

Humans use only a tiny fraction of their actual potential indeed

So, folks :

" Nobody can make you feel inferior without your ...consent " , so

Take care

You are too "inferior " for me, guys : no "match for me " haha

From now on, i wanna talk only to people here rated -50 downwards haha
26-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Which part of 'atheist' don't you understand?

Your religion is as stupid, ignorant, and evil as Christianity.

And post-modernism is just plain silly.

26-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Sorry to make this post! We have enough fighting between the Christians and Atheist . No need to fight between ourselves. I may be over reacting to what I see as making Muslim or Islam as a escape for failed policies and ideas of our meddling Government. The Evangelical would love to throw every Muslim out of this country. That is not America! As much as I don't believe in any faith or religion I would not force my views on anyone. If you lived where I do their hated and would be just the same as the Jews in Germany. Believe me or not. It's red neck NASCAR heaven here.