Muslim's the new Jews??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2011, 02:49 PM
RE: Muslim's the new Jews??
(26-12-2011 02:44 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Sorry to make this post! We have enough fighting between the Christians and Atheist . No need to fight between ourselves. I may be over reacting to what I see as making Muslim or Islam as a escape for failed policies and ideas of our meddling Government. The Evangelical would love to throw every Muslim out of this country. That is not America! As much as I don't believe in any faith or religion I would not force my views on anyone. If you lived where I do their hated and would be just the same as the Jews in Germany. Believe me or not. It's red neck NASCAR heaven here.

Man we are just like anyone else. We agree on things and disagree on things. Sometimes we disagree on things we agree on simply because the information isn't being properly conveyed.

Rest assured though, we are just like anyone else in another sense also. If a wacko religious person comes on here spitting out nonsense, you can bet we fall right in line with "Got your back." Smile

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2011, 02:57 PM
(26-12-2011 02:44 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Sorry to make this post! We have enough fighting between the Christians and Atheist . No need to fight between ourselves. I may be over reacting to what I see as making Muslim or Islam as a escape for failed policies and ideas of our meddling Government. The Evangelical would love to throw every Muslim out of this country. That is not America! As much as I don't believe in any faith or religion I would not force my views on anyone. If you lived where I do their hated and would be just the same as the Jews in Germany. Believe me or not. It's red neck NASCAR heaven here.

Pretty damn insulting to the atheist NASCAR fan base.Cool

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-12-2011, 03:00 PM
NEOA Smile Great topic. I'm with you on this. Not seeing so much of this marginalization of Muslims where I'm from (South Africa) - but I have seen a lot of hysterical stuff in the UK and US media. What I don't like is that this cannot do anything but deepen the divisions in society. Arabian nations already have good reason to distrust Americans and the West. Muslims form a large chunk of the world and have significant populations even in the West. Dialogue is what will bridge the gap, not depicting each other as devils.

What it comes down to is that humans will hate each other for any stupid reason whatsoever Sad And politicians who exploit this trait and draw power from it will do well, so the hate will grow.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-12-2011, 03:01 PM
I must be seeing a small part of our population
26-12-2011, 03:26 PM
(26-12-2011 02:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  Which part of 'atheist' don't you understand?

Your religion is as stupid, ignorant, and evil as Christianity.

And post-modernism is just plain silly.

is that a fact ? haha

meaning :

you are just a stupid ignorant arrogant pretentious fascist freak taking off his hypocrit political correct tolerance mask : i like you more this way haha

By the way , this is more of a fact :

atheism is mostly just a psychological disorder haha
26-12-2011, 03:32 PM
(26-12-2011 03:26 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  

is that a fact ? haha

meaning :

you are just a stupid ignorant arrogant pretentious fascist freak taking off his hypocrit political correct tolerance mask : i like you more this way haha

And I would call religion a pernicious delusion.
You are clearly going to continue in this manner, being insulting and juvenile.

I will no longer respond to your posts.

haha

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
26-12-2011, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 04:22 PM by AbdelZ.)
(26-12-2011 03:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 03:26 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  

is that a fact ? haha

meaning :

And I would call religion a pernicious delusion.
You are clearly going to continue in this manner, being insulting and juvenile.

I will no longer respond to your posts.

haha

Do not say things you absolutely cannot prove , my friend

I will be spending my nights awake & in tears because you decided to "leave " me , because you took your "love " away haha

I just wanted to make you see your 'pretty " faces in the mirror, that's all, folks

Don't you have a sense of humor ?; humour noir

Happy new year ,folks, anyway

The difference between you, guys & me for example is that i do think that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams do have some elements of truth, to some extent at least , including the atheistic ones , that's 1 of the reasons why i am here by the way , while you reject all thoughtstreams, cultures, beliefs but yours( that's a form of fascism by the way) = your atheistic beliefs = atheism is just yet another belief= a lower degenerate form of christianity as Nietzshe said about humanism for example

Congratulations
27-12-2011, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2011 12:01 AM by morondog.)
(26-12-2011 04:19 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Happy new year ,folks, anyway

The difference between you, guys & me for example is that i do think that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams do have some elements of truth, to some extent at least , including the atheistic ones , that's 1 of the reasons why i am here by the way , while you reject all thoughtstreams, cultures, beliefs but yours( that's a form of fascism by the way) = your atheistic beliefs = atheism is just yet another belief= a lower degenerate form of christianity as Nietzshe said about humanism for example

Hey AbdelZ Smile Thanks for making me laugh again. I mean that genuinely. And Happy New Year.

Just to address this: we do not deny other "thoughtstreams, cultures and beliefs except our own", we do however glorify our *own* reason above any other authority. So if you want me to believe something you have to convince me. And because I've actually been bothered to think about religious stuff, convincing me of religious stuff is that much harder - not because I'm shutting my eyes and singing "la-la-la", but because I *will* challenge for proof or backup for any claim. But regardless, I, as many other atheists, can see the value of other people's thought processes - I find them interesting and I try to imagine how I would see things if I was, for example, you.
Oh OP, sorry for posting off-topic.
27-12-2011, 10:13 AM
As an atheist I do not see why I would esteem one religion above another. Why do secularists and atheists often make claims that muslims are somehow much better than other religions? This religion is probably much more dangerous to the world than all of the others, or at least as dangerous. Have you never heard of sharia law, the barbaric law muslims hope to govern the whole world with?

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
27-12-2011, 10:31 AM
(27-12-2011 10:13 AM)Infidel Wrote:  As an atheist I do not see why I would esteem one religion above another. Why do secularists and atheists often make claims that muslims are somehow much better than other religions? This religion is probably much more dangerous to the world than all of the others, or at least as dangerous. Have you never heard of sharia law, the barbaric law muslims hope to govern the whole world with?

I can't speak for everyone here but I find them all repulsive. Yes I agree with you about their retarded sharia law.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post