• 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Muslim teacher takeover?
Will the wrestlers still have to shave?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2014, 08:15 PM
(26-05-2014 07:49 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Would you like a free burka with your child's education?

Its hard to beat free, but do you think instead it can be forced on them regardless of my wishes and against their will?
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
26-05-2014, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 08:27 PM by TheGulegon.)
(24-05-2014 03:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(24-05-2014 10:11 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It's not so much that the article itself is biased, it's that the source is an obscure atheist website in connection with the fact that the topic being reported on is religious in nature.

In my view, it's best to avoid sources that could be biased due to their publicly stated views on the topic in question.

Um Ad Hominem Fallacy. The source doesn't make the information any less true.

No. But if you want the information in the article to be read all the way through (much less heeded) by someone other than an atheist (like, say, another Muslim who might fight against such absurdity from "the inside") you might consider using an article written/published by a source not so obviously "opposed" to that muslim's beliefs.

I think that's all Vosur meant!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
26-05-2014, 08:48 PM
(26-05-2014 08:15 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(26-05-2014 07:49 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Would you like a free burka with your child's education?

Its hard to beat free, but do you think instead it can be forced on them regardless of my wishes and against their will?

burka wearers usually aren't permitted in school.

and, um..... I just shared a story I came across in my daily surfing, I wasn't trying to get anyone's panties in a twist. Facepalm

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
27-05-2014, 07:00 AM
(23-05-2014 11:38 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I kind of wish muslims would do some of that selective interpretation and cherry picking shit that christians do. There are few things in this world more evil than an ancient religious text properly interpreted.

Oh, they do. We (at least I) just don't usually hear the scriptural basis for it. Still, the vast majority of Muslims you'll meet in the west will refer to Islam as "the religion of peace".

The only real difference between that and Christians distancing themselves from their war god YHWH's earlier actions is Christians will bust out some scripture to tell you why they're categorically dismissing 3/4 of the Bible (the OT is much longer than the NT). They'll tell you that Jesus came to fulfill the law, and then promptly stop reading before the next verse that says that not one pen stroke or iota of the law will be changed. Ha! Cherry picking to justify cherry picking! I love it! I need to make a "yo dawg" meme.

[Image: 41f37ef8c6207d30643edb297e0ead7aaf793186...f4d9e2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
28-05-2014, 02:21 PM
(25-05-2014 07:23 PM)TarzanSmith Wrote:  Can some one inform as to whether this is a public secular school or private Islamic one.

Helps to read the fucking article, moron.

A teacher at one of the state schools in Birmingham, U.K. illegally hacked into a pupil’s phone in an attempt to separate her from her boyfriend because they were in a “forbidden” relationship. In the so-called Trojan Horse plot where Muslim radicals are taking over public schools, the accused confiscated a 16-year-old girl’s phone in April 2014, despite her being over the age of consent, to have its passcode broken and content unlocked so the school could examine them before suspending her.

Quote: If it is the latter I don't have to much of a problem with this other than the fact that something illegal was done (which should be punished accordingly).

So you don't have a problem with religionists imposing and inflicting their batshit-crazy on children through "schools". Figures, since you yourself are right in there with them in the cesspool of batshit-crazy.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
15-06-2014, 06:43 AM
Its really sad to see that now Pakistan is not the only place with these screwed up people, they're taking over Birmingham too. Its not even in their religious teachings to forcefully make people believe in islam or force your opinions upon them. These mullahs are just pissed because the girl was dating the school guy instead of them, most mullahs are child molesters. They wont keep a dog because its 'haraam' (even though quran doesnt mention this anywhere) but they will lie, cheat, rape and kill (which is openly prohibited in quran). 16-year-olds shouldnt be forced to fast or keep away from boys/girls, they've turned the school into a madarsah Confused

All great truths begin as blasphemy - George Bernard Shaw
[+] 1 user Likes Anna's post