13-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Muslim woman president in aferica
http://www.aquila-style.com/focus-points...im/103413/

Is this real? Wow if so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Muslim woman president in aferica
The USA. Hundreds of years old. It is yet to entrust a woman of any persuasion with the Presidency.

Why?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
13-06-2015, 07:21 AM
I hope she does well, she certainly seems to have the right ideas.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-06-2015, 12:25 PM
We just might get one soon
13-06-2015, 12:28 PM
I didn't think Muslim religion allowed women in such positions so how is she still a Muslim? Not by birth but by religion. Does that make since?
13-06-2015, 12:40 PM
(13-06-2015 07:15 AM)tomilay Wrote:  The USA. Hundreds of years old. It has yet to entrust a woman of any persuasion with the Presidency. Why?

I've lived here all 60 years of my life and I would have predicted a female president long before I'd've predicted a black one; now with even the GOP backing female candidates (to the point of orgasmic paroxysm with Palin) and Clinton the only viable Democratic candidate this season, I think a female US president not just possible but inevitable by 2020. Personally, I'd welcome a black Muslim female presidency, not because I favor muslimism but because it'd be radical; it'd show a big section of the country that the mores of humanity are changing and the US is changing despite the desperate pull of its luddites to shackle it to the ugly pillars of its past.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
13-06-2015, 12:59 PM
(13-06-2015 12:40 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(13-06-2015 07:15 AM)tomilay Wrote:  The USA. Hundreds of years old. It has yet to entrust a woman of any persuasion with the Presidency. Why?

I've lived here all 60 years of my life and I would have predicted a female president long before I'd've predicted a black one; now with even the GOP backing female candidates (to the point of orgasmic paroxysm with Palin) and Clinton the only viable Democratic candidate this season, I think a female US president not just possible but inevitable by 2020. Personally, I'd welcome a black Muslim female presidency, not because I favor muslimism but because it'd be radical; it'd show a big section of the country that the mores of humanity are changing and the US is changing despite the desperate pull of its luddites to shackle it to the ugly pillars of its past.
I too would have bet on a female President before a black one. Clinton might be the first. Baggage and all.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
13-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Mauritius is only African by virtue of being even farther away from any other continent; it shares almost no history with the mainland.

... this is my signature!
13-06-2015, 01:47 PM
(13-06-2015 01:26 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Mauritius is only African by virtue of being even farther away from any other continent; it shares almost no history with the mainland.

More's the pity. If those kinda ideas about governance could take root on the mainland we wouldn't be as properly fucked as we are.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Where is Aferica?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post