Muslims being Muslims. What else is new?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Muslims being Muslims. What else is new?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jixAbBLg5-Q
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Muslims being Muslims. What else is new?
New member (grand total of 7 posts) starting a thread that contains no explination whatsoever. Just a link to (presumably) his YouTube channel.

I am less than impressed.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
08-01-2016, 05:34 PM
(08-01-2016 05:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  New member (grand total of 7 posts) starting a thread that contains no explination whatsoever. Just a link to (presumably) his YouTube channel.

Is that what the term Spamming means?
08-01-2016, 05:44 PM
(08-01-2016 05:30 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  New member (grand total of 7 posts) starting a thread that contains no explination whatsoever. Just a link to (presumably) his YouTube channel.

Not mine, I'm a girl.
08-01-2016, 05:46 PM
(08-01-2016 05:34 PM)DerFish Wrote:  

Is that what the term Spamming means?

No. At least not yet. I ain't slapping the guy with the spammer label, just voicing my concern that he may be unintentionally making it seem like he's using our forum to get more YouTube views. Wink

Keep an eye on him for me though, would ya Fish?

08-01-2016, 05:48 PM
(08-01-2016 05:44 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  

Not mine, I'm a girl.

Still something we frown on here.

We're big on hearing your ideas, here, through origional discussion. What we're not big on is undescribed links and copy pasta.

Cool?

08-01-2016, 06:01 PM
(08-01-2016 05:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 05:44 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  Not mine, I'm a girl.

Still something we frown on here.

We're big on hearing your ideas, here, through origional discussion. What we're not big on is undescribed links and copy pasta.

Cool?

Of course. I'll keep that in mind.
And ya spelled original wrong. Sorry, but unintentional misspellings of words are one of my pet peeves, so I point them out often. ^.^
08-01-2016, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2016 07:27 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-01-2016 06:01 PM)bussta33 Wrote:  
(08-01-2016 05:48 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Still something we frown on here.

Cool?

Of course. I'll keep that in mind.
And ya spelled original wrong. Sorry, but unintentional misspellings of words are one of my pet peeves, so I point them out often. ^.^

He meant orthogonal. We're big on orthogonal discussions here regardless of the topic of the thread. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Bussta, if you could give some description of what you like or dislike in the video, then I might be inclined to click on it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
08-01-2016, 07:36 PM
This is the first time the poster has ever responded after creating a thread. seems that's all they do. New thread with YouTube video link. So, spamming.... Possibly?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post