Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 12:21 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 12:14 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Do you really want me to show you how Muslim's treat their women!
This is such a ridiculous generalisation. It makes no sense to point to one or two examples and hold up all of Muslims to that.

Please watch Reza Aslan on this very topic, just 5 minutes of your time, please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pjxPR36qFU
One or two examples??? OK!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2017, 01:23 PM
"Two years ago, the father of Samia raped a 10 year old daughter of Mohammad Yassin in Baghlan province in northern Afghanistan. When he was arrested, according to the customs of that area which are called “Bad”, he is asked to give his daughter to a son of Mohammad Yassin, so the issue could be settled. He gives Samia to Mohammad Omer (son of M. Yassin) to marry.

Then Samia is taken to the house of M. Yassin where she is regarded as a slave and for two long years experiences every kind of torture and discrimination. The family daily beat the innocent child and locked her down in a dark basement. They injured her body by using hot metal pieces, pulled her hair, kept her naked and force her to stay outside in the freezing weather for hours and many other such bestial punishments."

[Image: 2852cf40.jpg]

"Once again, women are the targets. In mid-March, rebels assaulted three women gathering firewood and cut off their ears, lips, and breasts."
"Starting in 2003, Janjaweed Arabs, a Sudan-backed militia, have driven 2 million villagers from their homes in ethnic-cleansing attacks designed to suppress local rebels."

Men can say "I divorce you" three times and then move on to the next woman. Men even divorce their wives by text message. For women it's a somewhat different matter, and if a woman is caught in an adulterous relationship she is subject to being stoned:

[Image: 2e590010.jpg]

How many more would you like!
28-03-2017, 01:27 PM
In Pakistan
honor mutilation victim
"It happened at night right after he returned from doing his prayers. He took the children and locked them in the other room. He then started beating me with the handle of an axe."
husband
"She tried to tell me that she did not know who he was."
victim
"He hanged me upside down and beat me till my ribs broke. He screamed at me and picked up a knife."
husband
"I did this for honor. Everyone does things for their honor."
victim
"First he cut off my ears. Then he carved off my nose. With pliers in my mouth he cut my tongue. And then he took out my eyes with the knife."
husband
"I cut her ears off because she never listened to anything I said. Yet she would listen to others. Even all the men she slept with. I took her eyes out because she would see things that I did not approve of. The worst thing was I really cared for her and loved her."
victim
"He tried to cut my tongue so I could not testify. Thank God I could speak and testify. I was once a pretty woman. Now I can't even go for a walk outside. People stare. I can feel their eyes on me. I hear them whisper. I hear their rumors and lies. I can hear them gasp when they see my face."
Interviewer to husband
"Do you deserve to be punished?"
husband
"No. I don't think so because I did it for my honor and pride."
Do we have to wonder who this guy was praying to? Obviously Muhammad and the Quraish's "Allah".
sura 2.223 Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will; but do some good act for your souls beforehand....
Anyone who believes Afghanistan is improving while still under Islamic control should visit: Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan (RAWA)
28-03-2017, 01:33 PM

28-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Just stop. Stop pretending that Muslims are the only one that have treated women badly. Stop pretending that they are the only ones that treat women badly. Stop pretending that all Muslims are the same, or most Muslims, or half of them, or whatever. That type of fear-mongering leads to even more violence.

No one is arguing that atrocities don't happen in the name of Islam. Neither could you argue that atrocities haven't happened in the name of Christianity.

Facepalm
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
28-03-2017, 01:34 PM
(28-03-2017 01:23 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  How many more would you like!
I can understand that you are convinced that "Muslims" is the problem.

Perhaps what we are telling you appears contradictory to what you currently believe, contradictory to the news articles that you see and read.
Not surprisingly the news focuses on atrocities rather than feel good or even normal stories.

But reality is more aligned to what we are saying, your view is very blinkered.
There are many incidents of "Islamic" based violence, but these are the exception rather than the rule.
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
28-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Regarding allowing Child brides to enter UK.

Do you think the girl is better off moving to the UK, or better of being denied entry and hence staying in her country?
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
28-03-2017, 01:45 PM
(28-03-2017 01:34 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:23 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  How many more would you like!
I can understand that you are convinced that "Muslims" is the problem.

Perhaps what we are telling you appears contradictory to what you currently believe, contradictory to the news articles that you see and read.
Not surprisingly the news focuses on atrocities rather than feel good or even normal stories.

But reality is more aligned to what we are saying, your view is very blinkered.
There are many incidents of "Islamic" based violence, but these are the exception rather than the rule.
These are the norm not the exception. These things typically are NOT found in the news. Just like the NEWS doesn't report on Islamic attacks that occur in most Muslim countries. The liberals prevent them from being published as much as they can.
28-03-2017, 01:46 PM
(28-03-2017 01:02 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 12:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  FFS. 1.5 billion Muslims. And you're painting them *all* as slavering terrorists. You're not worth taking seriously. You're a paranoid idiot.

Only about half of them, and most of them are Mid-East Muslims which most of you think are really nice people. So about 800 million of them are evil. The dates of Khan are all over the place. By the time Baghdad was taken, most sources say it was one of Khans relatives or son who took Baghdad. That means that at that time, most of the army was Muhammaden. Some say he died before the invasion, some say after. Doesn't matter. They all became Muslim.

What the FUCK point are you trying to make? If any? Fucken troll.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2017, 01:49 PM
(28-03-2017 01:39 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Regarding allowing Child brides to enter UK.

Do you think the girl is better off moving to the UK, or better of being denied entry and hence staying in her country?

The girl is better off here. We're not responsible for caring for these children. Even if we do bring them here, Muslims will AND ARE pushing for Sharia law in America and eventually abuse them anyway. I'm surprised that most people are oblivious to the fact that Islam is a pedophile religion.