Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 01:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:02 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Only about half of them, and most of them are Mid-East Muslims which most of you think are really nice people. So about 800 million of them are evil. The dates of Khan are all over the place. By the time Baghdad was taken, most sources say it was one of Khans relatives or son who took Baghdad. That means that at that time, most of the army was Muhammaden. Some say he died before the invasion, some say after. Doesn't matter. They all became Muslim.

What the FUCK point are you trying to make? If any? Fucken troll.

I know how difficult it is for you to cope with being debunked on a public forum. Be good cheer. Just shut the fuck up and so will I!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2017, 01:52 PM
(28-03-2017 01:49 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:39 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Regarding allowing Child brides to enter UK.

Do you think the girl is better off moving to the UK, or better of being denied entry and hence staying in her country?

The girl is better off here. We're not responsible for caring for these children. Even if we do bring them here, Muslims will AND ARE pushing for Sharia law in America and eventually abuse them anyway. I'm surprised that most people are oblivious to the fact that Islam is a pedophile religion.

Horseshit. Muslims will not get "Sharia law" in America, nor are they at large pushing for it. I'm skeptical of the idea that ANY of them are. Time to turn off Fox News and close your Breitbart tab. Ugh.
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
28-03-2017, 01:55 PM
When I was little, t'was in 1975, we travelled to Hungary. We went there quite often, since we still had family and friends there. We were invited by a lawyer my father knew and I made friends with two boys from the GDR, a demographic you didn't meet very often as a Westerner. One day we went to lake Balaton to hang out there. A fat hungarian girl wanted to join us, and we, me and the two boys turned away. My father took me aside and gave me one of his many lessons. Never look at what a person looks like or represents, always listen to what they have to say.

I'm glad that I have been brought up in a way that never allowed the use of the broad brush. I still love my late father for what he tought me, what he instilled to be my inner being. Never, never judge a book by it's cover. Always look what's beyond it.
[+] 4 users Like abaris's post
28-03-2017, 01:58 PM
(28-03-2017 01:51 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  What the FUCK point are you trying to make? If any? Fucken troll.

I know how difficult it is for you to cope with being debunked on a public forum. Be good cheer. Just shut the fuck up and so will I!

"Debunked"? By some shithead who thinks the fact that some Mongols became Muslims eighty years after Genghis Khan means he can count Mongol atrocities as committed in the name of Islam.

God damn I hate stupid fucks like you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2017, 01:58 PM
(28-03-2017 01:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:02 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Only about half of them, and most of them are Mid-East Muslims which most of you think are really nice people. So about 800 million of them are evil. The dates of Khan are all over the place. By the time Baghdad was taken, most sources say it was one of Khans relatives or son who took Baghdad. That means that at that time, most of the army was Muhammaden. Some say he died before the invasion, some say after. Doesn't matter. They all became Muslim.

What the FUCK point are you trying to make? If any? Fucken troll.

His only "point" is to troll.

I wonder how pathetic must be life of individual reduced to finding joy in trolling.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
28-03-2017, 02:03 PM
This picture
[Image: hamaswedding.jpg]

is debunked

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
28-03-2017, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 02:11 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-03-2017 11:55 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 11:53 AM)julep Wrote:  Not sure that I agree, but there is a similar preoccupation with rep.

There is also the name. Using a first and last name instead of a username. Though Fred Hampton was an actual person, an activist and Jack Hammer is not to my knowledge. It's a bit of a stretch but.

Not a good indicator. He's been doing that recently but not always. Watch the way he enters the forum is a better indicator. A few gratuitously ingratiating intro posts, followed by staking out an extreme position on something - anything, don't matter what, followed by personal attacks always rendered in the same high faluting language, followed by going full retard. We're only a few posts away from the full retard stage at this point.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-03-2017, 02:05 PM
(28-03-2017 01:45 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  These are the norm not the exception. These things typically are NOT found in the news. Just like the NEWS doesn't report on Islamic attacks that occur in most Muslim countries. The liberals prevent them from being published as much as they can.
Why would liberals do that? What is their motivator?

Do liberals control the media?
28-03-2017, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 02:39 PM by Jack Hammer.)
(28-03-2017 02:05 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:45 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  These are the norm not the exception. These things typically are NOT found in the news. Just like the NEWS doesn't report on Islamic attacks that occur in most Muslim countries. The liberals prevent them from being published as much as they can.
Why would liberals do that? What is their motivator?

Do liberals control the media?

For the same reason the liberals refuse to call it, "ISLAMIC TERRORISM". You don't want to piss the Muslim's off, they're liable to attack us, and then the liberals would blame it on Trump for exposing their fruits. You know the old saying, "you shall know them by their fruits".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xPCk3350em4/Tf...ndZero.jpg

Fruits of Islam - Ground Zero September 11, 2001 WTC, NY.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IGVvKhnqSXk/V...k_away.jpg
Fruits of Islam - Boston Marathon Bombing April 15, 2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xEkqxOex3HQ/Vk...ssacre.jpg

Fruits of Islam - Paris Massacre November 13, 2015

http://islamicevil.blogspot.com/

I have to wonder how many of you are going to react after the next 911. Do you guys know ANYTHING about....

The next 911? I won't post the page, but most people don't know what's going on with all of this. It's serious stuff. They want to kill 4 million Americans and want 2 million of them to be Children. They want to blow up and shoot up our schools just like they did in Russia.

The next 911 isn't too far off with Trump in there. I can't help it if the truth about Islam makes me a troll. You people need to know that Islam hates all infidels....and whether you an Atheist or not, if you're not Muslim you are kafir, they want you DEAD.
28-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Do we need to take a hard look at the "fruits" of Christianity, too? And do you also include good deeds and good people in your "fruits"?

Edit to add: I'm not afraid of Muslims attacking us, or attacking me. I'm more afraid of getting into an accident on the way to work than I am of dying in a terrorist attack. That's simply not a worry on my radar. But I am worried about getting beat up by Southern Christians on a daily basis for who I am...
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post