Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 02:30 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 02:05 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Why would liberals do that? What is their motivator?

Do liberals control the media?

For the same reason the liberals refuse to call it, "ISLAMIC TERRORISM". You don't want to piss the Muslim's off, they're liable to attack us, and then the liberals would blame it on Trump for exposing their fruits. You know the old saying, "you shall know them by their fruits".

The next 911 isn't too far off with Trump in there. I can't help it if the truth about Islam makes me a troll. You people need to know that Islam hates all infidels....and whether you an Atheist or not, if you're not Muslim you are kafir, they want you DEAD.
OK, first I ought to let you know I am from NZ, not USA.
This is an international community here on this forum, but I feel from what you have written above you are talking about the context of USA. Liberalism from the context of USA, media from the context of USA.

In the context of USA it seems to me that Liberalism is almost synonymous with the Democrat political party and conservitism is synonymous with the Republican political party.

As I understand it, in USA the various media outlets have a bias for ether "liberalism" or "conservatism" or perhaps some are more "dems" or more "repubs". I'm not sure how many middle of the road media outlets they have.

Even if the "liberals" somehow have control of the "liberal" biased media, how is it that they are controlling the content of the Fox News or Brietbart media channels?

How are the controlling the media in NZ?

Now with regards to [For the same reason the liberals refuse to call it, "ISLAMIC TERRORISM". You don't want to piss the Muslim's off, they're liable to attack us]

There is some truth to this. If you draw a line in the sand and paint all Muslims as your enemy and you treat them with contempt and fear, if you automatically oppose them, try to exclude them from your groups, from your country even. And then if you go around publicly stating that their treasured religion is evil and needs to be stamped out. Wouldn't it be logical to consider that you are making enemies of them?

But, this aside, I don't think that there is some covert "liberal" operation in play to please Muslims. That would be quite the conspiracy theory.

My wife's best friend is a Muslim, her family are Muslims. Are you telling me that she wants to get her daughters married off as child brides? Are you telling me that she deeply desires to behead me for being an atheist? That perhaps she wants to strap some bombs to one of her daughters before she sends her off to school one day?

When you say [You people need to know that Islam hates all infidels] are you talking about my wife's Muslim friend and family?

When you say [if you're not Muslim you are kafir, they want you DEAD] are you also talking about my wife's Muslim friend and family?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
28-03-2017, 03:09 PM
(28-03-2017 02:57 PM)Stevil Wrote:  In the context of USA it seems to me that Liberalism is almost synonymous with the Democrat political party and conservitism is synonymous with the Republican political party.

Well, I think, without being American, that liberalism isn't synonymous with the Democxrats anymore. That's why they keep losing. They're just a milder form of republicans, who are so far off the right that they could savely called fascists in any other political system.

What they call the liberal media, may be socially liberal, but politically they're just corporation with financial interests put over any other agenda.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
28-03-2017, 03:27 PM
(28-03-2017 10:32 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  How close has 911 hit you? Not close enough! My mailman lost his maid of honor in the plane that struck the south tower. The pilot of one of the planes was from my state. Beheading victim James Foley liveD just a few towns over from me. Stephen Sotloff also had ties to NH. The Boston Bombing killed three and wounded over 250 people. Of those 250, several were from NH.

Ah, so several were from within a couple of hundred miles of you, and others were friends of friends of friends of yours. You poor thing. My heart aches for you. Such deeply personal losses.

And yes, as MD pointed out, base appeal to emotion.

(28-03-2017 10:32 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  In 2006 a Mid-East expert estimated that there were 300 million JIHADIST in the world, and 400 million radicals.

The first number alone shows that he doesn't know his ass from third base about Muslims. Pew's numbers, which are much more up-to-date and therefore more relevant, paint a very different picture.

(28-03-2017 10:32 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Most Muslim's I've met were pretty nice too, except for the terrorist who owned a convenience store in my home town who were deported after Sept. 11. Don't let the facts shade your worldview.

Support this with your source, please.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-03-2017, 03:33 PM
The fear that this guy is peddling is what gets people hurt or killed. Angry
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
28-03-2017, 03:46 PM
(28-03-2017 01:45 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  norm not the exception. These things typically are NOT found in the news. Just like the NEWS doesn't report on Islamic attacks that occur in most Muslim countries. The liberals prevent them from being published as much as they can.

Not in my experience, and I've lived in both Iran and Saudi Arabia for a total of five years.

I'll trust my experience over your cherry-picked bigotry.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-03-2017, 03:51 PM
(28-03-2017 01:49 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  [...] Muslims will AND ARE pushing for Sharia law in America [...]

The overwhelming majority of American Muslims do not want Sharia.

You really should turn your brain on sometime before your passing. It'd be a shame for you to go to your grave having never thought a single intelligent thought beyond, "3 ... 2 ... 1 ... okay, breathe now ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... now! ..." etc ad infinitum (that's Latin, and means, essentially, "and so on" in this context).

Alternatively, you should consider a multiple dactylectomy. They aren't doing you any good anyway.
28-03-2017, 03:56 PM
(24-03-2017 12:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  Funny old thing, big news story here a few months ago was about a white boy who murdered his entire family after raping his sister and getting caught by his parents. Clearly white people are dangerous.

it is 21st century.
There is an army of about 200, 000 men. This army beheads people, burns them alive in cages, tortures them, enslaves women and children, kills children by cutting them in half in front of parents. This army tells its supporters to kill people all over the world in the name of Allah.
Who are these people? Who is this army? Are they white men? Are they Christians? Are they Atheists? Are they Buddhists?
I think they are Muslims(Islamists). And yes, they are very dangerous.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-03-2017, 04:01 PM
(28-03-2017 03:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 12:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  Funny old thing, big news story here a few months ago was about a white boy who murdered his entire family after raping his sister and getting caught by his parents. Clearly white people are dangerous.

it is 21st century.
There is an army of about 200, 000 men. This army beheads people, burns them alive in cages, tortures them, enslaves women and children, kills children by cutting them in half in front of parents. This army tells its supporters to kill people all over the world in the name of Allah.
Who are these people? Who is this army? Are they white men? Are they Christians? Are they Atheists? Are they Buddhists?

You say it's the 21st century as though that renders the existence of groups like the Lord's Resistance Army as null...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
28-03-2017, 04:05 PM
If I am standing on the bridge and I see a man walking towards me and this man looks like Arab I will start to walk away as fast as possible.
Who can blame me?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-03-2017, 04:07 PM
(28-03-2017 03:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  

it is 21st century.

That faint whooosh you're hearing is MD's point flying about 3km over your head.