Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 04:07 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 03:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  it is 21st century.
There is an army of about 200, 000 men. This army beheads people, burns them alive in cages, tortures them, enslaves women and children, kills children by cutting them in half in front of parents. This army tells its supporters to kill people all over the world in the name of Allah.
Who are these people? Who is this army? Are they white men? Are they Christians? Are they Atheists? Are they Buddhists?
I think they are Muslims(Islamists). And yes, they are very dangerous.

That faint whooosh you're hearing is MD's point flying about 3km over your head.
I am sorry, I didn't understand what you said.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2017, 04:15 PM
(28-03-2017 03:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  There is an army of about 200, 000 men. This army beheads people, burns them alive in cages, tortures them, enslaves women and children, kills children by cutting them in half in front of parents. This army tells its supporters to kill people all over the world in the name of Allah.
Who are these people? Who is this army? Are they white men? Are they Christians? Are they Atheists? Are they Buddhists?
I think they are Muslims(Islamists). And yes, they are very dangerous.
Is this army a fair representation of the Muslim populace in general? Do they hold the same views?
Are they a fair representation of the Muslims in your country?

(28-03-2017 04:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I am standing on the bridge and I see a man walking towards me and this man looks like Arab I will start to walk away as fast as possible.
Who can blame me?

I'd recommend to all women, to stay safe, take paths that are in full light, in frequent use etc, try to avoid being isolated, in hidden or obscured view especially if there is a lone stranger male or perhaps even a group of males.

I don't think the men looking like "Arabs" changes anything. But it's your call. Do what you feel is the safe thing to do.
28-03-2017, 04:16 PM
(28-03-2017 04:05 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I am standing on the bridge and I see a man walking towards me and this man looks like Arab I will start to walk away as fast as possible.
Who can blame me?

I. Fact that you're bigoted and swallow right-wing propaganda like candy does not mean that Arab looking man will want to hurt you.

I see you didn't changed much and it ain't complement.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 04:33 PM
(28-03-2017 04:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 04:07 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  That faint whooosh you're hearing is MD's point flying about 3km over your head.
I am sorry, I didn't understand what you said.

It's a chorus of whooshes now ... you may as well be at an air-show.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Szuchow Wrote:Fact that you're bigoted and swallow right-wing propaganda like candy does not mean that Arab looking man will want to hurt you.
I am so happy that this kind of stupid idea appeared in your head and not mine.
But when there is a HUGE army of Islamists and all of them look like Arabs I can have a suspicion that any man who looks like an Arab and is walking towards me can be one of them.
It is better to be careful than beheaded.

P.S. You are an idiot for calling me bigot.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
28-03-2017, 04:37 PM
(28-03-2017 04:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 04:13 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am sorry, I didn't understand what you said.

It's a chorus of whooshes now ... you may as well be at an air-show.

whatever, I still don't understand you

28-03-2017, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 05:09 PM by Szuchow.)
(28-03-2017 04:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  I am so happy that this kind of stupid idea appeared in your head and not mine.

So when you see "Arab looking man" you walk away fast cause you're happy to see him? Try harder, troll.

Quote:But when there is a HUGE army of Islamists and all of them look like Arabs I can have a suspicion that any man who looks like an Arab and is walking towards me can be one of them.
It is better to be careful than beheaded.

And when there is huge number of UPA supporters among Ukrainians and all of them looks like other Ukrainians I can have a suspicion that any man who looks like Ukrainian and is walking toward me can be one of them.

It is better to be careful than sawed in half.

Quote:P.S. You are an idiot for calling me bigot.

I see truth hurts. But work on your insults a little you ignorant, bigoted troll. They're much better when they have at least passing connection to the truth.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Alla is not a troll. The word starts to lose its meaning when applied to everyone who says something you object to. I disagree with her too, but she's not a troll.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
28-03-2017, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 04:57 PM by Szuchow.)
(28-03-2017 04:47 PM)Emma Wrote:  Alla is not a troll. The word starts to lose its meaning when applied to everyone who says something you object to. I disagree with her too, but she's not a troll.

Your rhetorical flourish and depth of your arguments convinced me that Alla isn't a troll Rolleyes

I don't believe that bullshit she spouts is something she believes in, so this means she is trolling us. You aren't required to agree with my assessment but your assertion ring hollow.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 04:57 PM
(28-03-2017 04:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 04:47 PM)Emma Wrote:  Alla is not a troll. The word starts to lose its meaning when applied to everyone who says something you object to. I disagree with her too, but she's not a troll.

Your rhetorical flourish and depth of your arguments convinced me that Alla isn't a troll Rolleyes

Laugh out load Okay, fair enough. I realize that I'm not convincing, but I truly don't believe she's a troll. She's wrong about Muslims and other things, but she's shown a genuine interest enough in some issues and has been willing to learn enough that I'm convinced she's not a troll. I also think she's a good person, although mislead on some significant issues.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post