Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 04:57 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 04:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Your rhetorical flourish and depth of your arguments convinced me that Alla isn't a troll Rolleyes

Laugh out load Okay, fair enough. I realize that I'm not convincing, but I truly don't believe she's a troll. She's wrong about Muslims and other things, but she's shown a genuine interest enough in some issues and has been willing to learn enough that I'm convinced she's not a troll. I also think she's a good person, although mislead on some significant issues.

I'm not 100% sure if she is a troll to be honest, it's not like ignorant and bigoted people don't exist. I also doubt that she is a good person.

To me it looks like she is phrasing her questions in purposefully ignorant way and then she laughs behind her monitor when people explain to her things that 5 year old would understand.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 05:03 PM
(28-03-2017 04:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Your rhetorical flourish and depth of your arguments convinced me that Alla isn't a troll Rolleyes

Laugh out load Okay, fair enough. I realize that I'm not convincing, but I truly don't believe she's a troll. She's wrong about Muslims and other things, but she's shown a genuine interest enough in some issues and has been willing to learn enough that I'm convinced she's not a troll. I also think she's a good person, although mislead on some significant issues.

Alla is either nearly cripplingly stupid or is entirely disingenuous, that has been my assessment of her from nearly her first post here on TTA. As far as trolls go she is mostly innocuous and can even be pleasant at times. But it does not change the fact that most every position she parrots is taken directly from an outside source with no self reflection.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-03-2017, 05:09 PM
(28-03-2017 04:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 04:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's a chorus of whooshes now ... you may as well be at an air-show.

whatever, I still don't understand you

Yes, I know. Worse yet, you don't understand Morondog's point, and I'm not going to waste time throwing pearls in front of swine, since it's already been explained a couple of times.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-03-2017, 05:24 PM
If I said that all Muslims are bad I would be wrong and I would be bigoted.
But I don't say this.
I only say that when there is an army of Muslims who wants to harm people and when I know that this army encourages its followers to kill anywhere they can I will remember this.
I have to be careful. I can not read people's minds and hearts.
And if someone calls me for this troll or bigot let it be.
Szuchow, you are very bad person.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-03-2017, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 06:48 PM by julep.)
(28-03-2017 05:03 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 04:57 PM)Emma Wrote:  Laugh out load Okay, fair enough. I realize that I'm not convincing, but I truly don't believe she's a troll. She's wrong about Muslims and other things, but she's shown a genuine interest enough in some issues and has been willing to learn enough that I'm convinced she's not a troll. I also think she's a good person, although mislead on some significant issues.

Alla is either nearly cripplingly stupid or is entirely disingenuous, that has been my assessment of her from nearly her first post here on TTA. As far as trolls go she is mostly innocuous and can even be pleasant at times. But it does not change the fact that most every position she parrots is taken directly from an outside source with no self reflection.

She's a poe with multiple writers, IMO, and at least one of her writers is good at faking personal interactions.

I've dated a Saudi; he was a wonderful guy. Had Muslim doctors. Had Muslim students, Muslim baby-sitters, Muslim coworkers, Muslim friends.

I see "Arab-looking" men walking down the street daily. Amazingly, I am still alive.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
28-03-2017, 06:28 PM
(28-03-2017 04:47 PM)Emma Wrote:  Alla is not a troll. The word starts to lose its meaning when applied to everyone who says something you object to. I disagree with her too, but she's not a troll.

Indeed. Trolls are intelligent and think before they post, normally.

In Alla's case the former is in question and the latter beyond doubt doesn't apply.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-03-2017, 06:49 PM
FACT: there are many, many, many, many GOOD Muslims.
FACT: I did NOT claim that ALL Muslims are dangerous.

But I have this impression that SOME in this thread assume that I claim that all Muslims or Arab looking men are bad and dangerous.

Arab-looking men grabbed my butt on the street in Kiev.
Do all Arab-looking men grab women butts on the streets? Of course, not.
I know girls who had the same experience. Chechen Muslim men(Arab looking men) treat Russian and Ukrainian women as whores.
Do I think all Chechen men treat women as whores? Most likely not. But I didn't meet them yet.
I have my reasons to be very careful around Arab looking men I don't know.
And If someone think I am bigot because I am careful I will say:" let it be".
At least my butt is safe.

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
28-03-2017, 06:51 PM
(28-03-2017 05:38 PM)julep Wrote:  She's a poe with multiple writers, IMO, and at least one of her writers is good at .

And you are very ugly human being.

28-03-2017, 07:08 PM

Heart Emma Heart You said that I am wrong about Muslims.
Am I wrong when I say that not all Muslims are dangerous?
Am I wrong when I say that many, many Muslims are good?
Am I wrong when I say that there is an army of Muslims who want to kill people on the streets?
Am I wrong about my fears?

28-03-2017, 07:09 PM
(28-03-2017 06:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 05:38 PM)julep Wrote:  She's a poe with multiple writers, IMO, and at least one of her writers is good at .

And you are very ugly human being.

Ah, well. We all have our burdens.

I think people* who who make posts supporting sexual abuse are ugly, too, so the feeling's mutual. Anyone who could post as you did in those threads is horrific.

*Even Poes, who are not so much people as they are personas
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post