Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 07:09 PM)julep Wrote:  I think people* who who make posts supporting sexual abuse are ugly, too, so the feeling's mutual.
I agree.
You are still ugly. It doesn't matter what other people post.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2017, 07:17 PM
(28-03-2017 07:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 07:09 PM)julep Wrote:  I think people* who who make posts supporting sexual abuse are ugly, too, so the feeling's mutual.
I agree.

But it doesn't make you a good person.

My thinking your persona is vile--based on, among other things, your previous posts supporting sexual abuse--of children--doesn't make me a good person or a bad person; it just makes me a person with an opinion.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
28-03-2017, 07:19 PM
julep Wrote:it just makes me a person with an opinion.
OK, I am glad that soon I will forget about you.

28-03-2017, 07:26 PM
(28-03-2017 05:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I said that all Muslims are bad I would be wrong and I would be bigoted.
But I don't say this.
I only say that when there is an army of Muslims who wants to harm people and when I know that this army encourages its followers to kill anywhere they can I will remember this.
I have to be careful. I can not read people's minds and hearts.
And if someone calls me for this troll or bigot let it be.
Szuchow, you are very bad person.

Alla,

What many don't realize is that there are well over a dozen terror groups that specialize in foreign fighters. ISIS for example is now becoming a group of thug foreign fighters. This mass exodus out of the Mid-East region was a free ticket to paradise for many jihadist. Their battle grounds are any country across planet earth.
They aren't coming at you with Brigades of tanks, armored personnel carriers or fighter jets. They hide among the general population. Maybe if some of the people on this forum would have lost loved ones in an attack they would feel different about this. If truth makes us a troll and a bigot....OH WELl I see I now have seven red roses. Before you know it I'll have a dozen!
[+] 1 user Likes Jack Hammer's post
28-03-2017, 07:31 PM
(28-03-2017 07:26 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 05:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I said that all Muslims are bad I would be wrong and I would be bigoted.
But I don't say this.
I only say that when there is an army of Muslims who wants to harm people and when I know that this army encourages its followers to kill anywhere they can I will remember this.
I have to be careful. I can not read people's minds and hearts.
And if someone calls me for this troll or bigot let it be.
Szuchow, you are very bad person.

Alla,

What many don't realize is that there are well over a dozen terror groups that specialize in foreign fighters. ISIS for example is now becoming a group of thug foreign fighters. This mass exodus out of the Mid-East region was a free ticket to paradise for many jihadist. Their battle grounds are any country across planet earth.
They aren't coming at you with Brigades of tanks, armored personnel carriers or fighter jets. They hide among the general population. Maybe if some of the people on this forum would have lost loved ones in an attack they would feel different about this. If truth makes us a troll and a bigot....OH WELl I see I now have seven red roses. Before you know it I'll have a dozen!

Exactly. Just because I am aware of this and worry about it I am bigot.

28-03-2017, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 09:51 PM by Alla.)
Emma Wrote:But I am worried about getting beat up by Southern Christians on a daily basis for who I am...
Ok, but I will not call you "a bigot" or "a troll" because of this.

Emma Wrote:I'm more afraid of getting into an accident on the way to work than I am of dying in a terrorist attack. That's simply not a worry on my radar
We all have our fears. You have yours, I have mine.
I am sure that wife of American who was killed in London will have her fear(if she survives). Will we call her bigot? Plus she is Mormon. Some on this forum call Mormons "Morons". But nobody call them bigots. It is OK to offend Mormons by calling all of them Morons. Double standards.

P.S. You didn't call me bigot, but others on this forum did.

28-03-2017, 09:59 PM
(28-03-2017 04:53 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I don't believe that bullshit she spouts is something she believes in, so this means she is trolling us. You aren't required to agree with my assessment but your assertion ring hollow.

Alla's been here a long time and I've had dialogs with her since she first got here. She is neither Poe nor troll. Carry on.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-03-2017, 10:11 PM
(28-03-2017 07:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
I agree.

My my. Jebus no likey that shit.
"Judge not, lest ye be judged".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-03-2017, 10:18 PM
(28-03-2017 10:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 07:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree.

My my. Jebus no likey that shit.
"Judge not, lest ye be judged".

I know. It was very hard to resist temptation. It is hard to like some people or not to judge them. Julep is one of those people.

28-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Jack Hammer Wrote:I'm not saying I'm no longer a believer, I just don't want anything to do with CHRISTIANS anymore. They are arrogant, snide, self righteous, and judgmental, etc. Always pointing out the faults of others.
Jack Hammer, I have a question. Could you, please, give me a name of at least one person on this forum who called you "a bigot" or "a troll" for saying this about Christians?

[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post