Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 11:44 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 07:26 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 05:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I said that all Muslims are bad I would be wrong and I would be bigoted.
But I don't say this.
I only say that when there is an army of Muslims who wants to harm people and when I know that this army encourages its followers to kill anywhere they can I will remember this.
I have to be careful. I can not read people's minds and hearts.
And if someone calls me for this troll or bigot let it be.
Szuchow, you are very bad person.

Alla,

What many don't realize is that there are well over a dozen terror groups that specialize in foreign fighters. ISIS for example is now becoming a group of thug foreign fighters. This mass exodus out of the Mid-East region was a free ticket to paradise for many jihadist. Their battle grounds are any country across planet earth.
They aren't coming at you with Brigades of tanks, armored personnel carriers or fighter jets. They hide among the general population. Maybe if some of the people on this forum would have lost loved ones in an attack they would feel different about this. If truth makes us a troll and a bigot....OH WELl I see I now have seven red roses. Before you know it I'll have a dozen!

Well, shitheads like you hide among the general population so I guess we'll call it even Dodgy You go ahead and give up your personal freedoms and identity in the name of safety - you wuss. I'm gonna do things my way. Not cower in fear and scream for mummy government to make the scary brown people go away because of some bunch of thugs, not learn to hate because of some shitty politics.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
29-03-2017, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2017 12:55 AM by Szuchow.)
(28-03-2017 05:24 PM)Alla Wrote:  If I said that all Muslims are bad I would be wrong and I would be bigoted.
But I don't say this.
I only say that when there is an army of Muslims who wants to harm people and when I know that this army encourages its followers to kill anywhere they can I will remember this.
I have to be careful. I can not read people's minds and hearts.
And if someone calls me for this troll or bigot let it be.

Your attempt to defense your bigotry is pathetic. I don't expect better from you though.

Quote:Szuchow, you are very bad person.

I don't remember claiming to be a good one, so your insult again missed the mark.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
29-03-2017, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2017 12:55 AM by Szuchow.)
(28-03-2017 07:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 07:26 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Alla,

What many don't realize is that there are well over a dozen terror groups that specialize in foreign fighters. ISIS for example is now becoming a group of thug foreign fighters. This mass exodus out of the Mid-East region was a free ticket to paradise for many jihadist. Their battle grounds are any country across planet earth.
They aren't coming at you with Brigades of tanks, armored personnel carriers or fighter jets. They hide among the general population. Maybe if some of the people on this forum would have lost loved ones in an attack they would feel different about this. If truth makes us a troll and a bigot....OH WELl I see I now have seven red roses. Before you know it I'll have a dozen!

Exactly. Just because I am aware of this and worry about it I am bigot.

Are you also aware of Jewish terrorism being greater threat on the US soil than Islamic one or this fact is something that your bigoted mind can't accept?

Based on our review of the approximately 2,400 terrorist attacks on U.S. soil contained within the START database, we determined that approximately 60 were carried out by Muslims.

In other words, approximately 2.5% of all terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1970 and 2012 were carried out by Muslims.* This is a tiny proportion of all attacks.

(We determined that approximately 118 of the terror attacks – or 4.9% – were carried out by Jewish groups such as Jewish Armed Resistance, the Jewish Defense League, Jewish Action Movement, United Jewish Underground and Thunder of Zion...)

Edit: When you will stand on a bridge and then you see Jewish man walking towards you better start walking away as fast as possible.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
29-03-2017, 06:47 AM
(28-03-2017 10:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 10:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My my. Jebus no likey that shit.
"Judge not, lest ye be judged".

I know. It was very hard to resist temptation. It is hard to like some people or not to judge them. Julep is one of those people.

Perhaps you should focus on living your beliefs rather than preaching them, then. They're obviously not very deep in you if someone online whom you have never met can draw you away from them this easily.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-03-2017, 07:25 AM
(28-03-2017 10:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Jack Hammer Wrote:I'm not saying I'm no longer a believer, I just don't want anything to do with CHRISTIANS anymore. They are arrogant, snide, self righteous, and judgmental, etc. Always pointing out the faults of others.
Jack Hammer, I have a question. Could you, please, give me a name of at least one person on this forum who called you "a bigot" or "a troll" for saying this about Christians?

But you're not a Christian.
Mormons are not Christians, by any stretch of the imagination.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-03-2017, 07:48 AM
(28-03-2017 10:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Jack Hammer Wrote:I'm not saying I'm no longer a believer, I just don't want anything to do with CHRISTIANS anymore. They are arrogant, snide, self righteous, and judgmental, etc. Always pointing out the faults of others.
Jack Hammer, I have a question. Could you, please, give me a name of at least one person on this forum who called you "a bigot" or "a troll" for saying this about Christians?

I don't remember. I'd have to look and see if someone accused me of bigotry for saying that about Christians. On this thread, it was inferred I'm a bigot.

The illustrious kind hearted Revenant77x inferred in post 40 I was a bigot for saying this about Muslims... Not to mention the nasty gram pm he sent me.

I said,

Quote:There's a big difference between a white boy killing his family as opposed to a religious fanatic who believes he will get virgins in paradise for flying jet liners into skyscrapers.
The difference? The white boy isn't devoted to a radical religion of over 1.5 billion people, many of whom have the same ideology.

Then the illustrious kind hearted Revenant77x replied....

Quote:None of the above I am just not a bigot who relegates all people to a single group of others. I have met far more insanely overzealous white Christians that pose far more risk to security and safety than Muslims. In fact nearly all the Muslims I have met have been hard working and genuinely nice, but don't let facts shade your worldview.
29-03-2017, 07:50 AM
(28-03-2017 07:08 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 04:57 PM)Emma Wrote:  Laugh out load Okay, fair enough. I realize that I'm not convincing, but I truly don't believe she's a troll. She's wrong about Muslims and other things, but she's shown a genuine interest enough in some issues and has been willing to learn enough that I'm convinced she's not a troll. I also think she's a good person, although mislead on some significant issues.
Heart Emma Heart You said that I am wrong about Muslims.
Am I wrong when I say that not all Muslims are dangerous?
Am I wrong when I say that many, many Muslims are good?
Am I wrong when I say that there is an army of Muslims who want to kill people on the streets?
Am I wrong about my fears?

Of course you're not wrong to say all Muslims are dangerous, or that many are good. You are off-base on the army of Muslims. You're worried about Muslim extremists. I'm also worried about Christian extremists. The difference is that I don't assume every Christian-looking person I encounter is a violent extremist.

I live in the country where being gay and trans still gets you killed in some places. I live in a country where I've been called distrustful and a liar simply because I'm an atheist. I don't have the luxury of worrying about some remote threat of Islamic extremists when I'm more likely to be hurt or killed by Christians at home. Even still, I don't avoid Christians. I know that most people are not interested in bothering me- they have their own shit to deal with in their lives.

(28-03-2017 09:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Emma Wrote:But I am worried about getting beat up by Southern Christians on a daily basis for who I am...
Ok, but I will not call you "a bigot" or "a troll" because of this.

I hope not, because I'm not a troll or a bigot. That doesn't mean I don't deal with my own prejudices. Everyone does. The difference is that I own it and try to overcome it. I don't give in to it when I can recognize it, and I work to change it.

(28-03-2017 09:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Emma Wrote:I'm more afraid of getting into an accident on the way to work than I am of dying in a terrorist attack. That's simply not a worry on my radar
We all have our fears. You have yours, I have mine.
I am sure that wife of American who was killed in London will have her fear(if she survives). Will we call her bigot? Plus she is Mormon. Some on this forum call Mormons "Morons". But nobody call them bigots. It is OK to offend Mormons by calling all of them Morons. Double standards.

P.S. You didn't call me bigot, but others on this forum did.

I'm not calling Mormons "morons", but some Mormon beliefs are really wacky to me. I don't understand how they are believable. But even the smartest people hold some beliefs away from their own logical analysis. My dad is a smart guy, and he does the same with his religion.

The shit in that religion is just about as wacky.

Anyway, no one is saying not to take terrorism seriously. But fear and discrimination will not solve terrorism. It will only breed more in the long run.

You're far more likely to get killed in a car crash than be killed by a terrorist. Does that mean we should avoid all roads and motor vehicles? Obviously not.
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
29-03-2017, 07:53 AM
(28-03-2017 01:34 PM)Emma Wrote:  Just stop. Stop pretending that Muslims are the only one that have treated women badly. Stop pretending that they are the only ones that treat women badly. Stop pretending that all Muslims are the same, or most Muslims, or half of them, or whatever. That type of fear-mongering leads to even more violence.

No one is arguing that atrocities don't happen in the name of Islam. Neither could you argue that atrocities haven't happened in the name of Christianity.

Facepalm

You evidently haven't read the Koran or portions of the Hadith! And you likely don't know where to find the atrocities they commit on a DAILY basis. The more people say STOP, the more I will expose the evils of Islam. I have a website that deals specifically with their abominations and how they are all predicted in the bible. Islam is EVIL! Islam is the most oppressive religion in the world to women. Want the verses and the surahs?
29-03-2017, 07:57 AM
(28-03-2017 01:52 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:49 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  The girl is better off here. We're not responsible for caring for these children. Even if we do bring them here, Muslims will AND ARE pushing for Sharia law in America and eventually abuse them anyway. I'm surprised that most people are oblivious to the fact that Islam is a pedophile religion.

Horseshit. Muslims will not get "Sharia law" in America, nor are they at large pushing for it. I'm skeptical of the idea that ANY of them are. Time to turn off Fox News and close your Breitbart tab. Ugh.

I don't get Fox News. I do my own analysis of the news from overseas outlets you know nothing about.
29-03-2017, 08:14 AM
(28-03-2017 01:52 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 01:49 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  The girl is better off here. We're not responsible for caring for these children. Even if we do bring them here, Muslims will AND ARE pushing for Sharia law in America and eventually abuse them anyway. I'm surprised that most people are oblivious to the fact that Islam is a pedophile religion.

Horseshit. Muslims will not get "Sharia law" in America, nor are they at large pushing for it. I'm skeptical of the idea that ANY of them are. Time to turn off Fox News and close your Breitbart tab. Ugh.

A ban on sharia law is legislation that would ban the application or implementation of Islamic law (sharia) in courts in any jurisdiction. In the United States, as of 2014 seven states have "banned Sharia law", or passed some kind of ballot measure that "prohibits the states courts from considering foreign, international or religious law." These US states include North Carolina, Alabama, Arizona, Kansas, Louisiana, South Dakota and Tennessee.[1]

Outside of the US, sharia has become a political issue in several non-Muslim majority countries, with a petition to ban Sharia councils circulated in the United Kingdom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_on_sharia_law

Sharia Law in America. The Islamization of America.

Sharia law in the United States of America ("America") has reached penetration phase 3 (see Spread of Islam).

As the number of court cases that involve conflicts between civil law and Sharia law rises in America, many American states have introduced bills banning the courts from accommodating Sharia law.

Many of those bills have been stalled by the Muslim Brotherhood, which accuse the bills' sponsors and supporters of Islamophobia, campaign against their re-election, and sue in court. States that have or are trying to pass Sharia law-limiting legislation, albeit after watering them down to not even mention the word, "Sharia," are listed below.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/amer...a-law.html

Sharia law...it's a wonderful thing!

[Image: shariah-law-picture1.jpg]

[Image: q.jpg]