Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: Muslims in Australia
Jack Hammer Wrote:Islam should be banned from America....
This is when I disagree with you. Not all Muslims believe the same things.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
29-03-2017, 09:48 AM
SHARIA

Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
29-03-2017, 09:49 AM
(29-03-2017 09:43 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
Quote:So, how can we solve Islamic terrorism?
You can't. Islam is beyond reform. About 50% of European Muslims, and about 60% of Mid-East Muslims believe jihad is justified is Islam.

What about other 50%?

29-03-2017, 09:49 AM
SHARIA
A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
The list goes on.

29-03-2017, 09:50 AM
(29-03-2017 09:24 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Do you think America would tolerate it if the Nazis were committing the atrocities the Muslims are today?

Muslims are not committing atrocities. Terrorists are and they come in all shapes and colors. Yes Islam can be harmful but that doesn't mean everyone who practices it is. It's how people interpret it. It's the same for any religion. That's like saying it's the German's fault for the Nazis.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-03-2017, 09:59 AM
(29-03-2017 09:44 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Jack Hammer Wrote:Islam should be banned from America....
This is when I disagree with you. Not all Muslims believe the same things.

Not all Muslims believe the same thing is correct. But here's a problem.

Ibrihim may be a peaceful dude. His brother is a radical. His brother is killed by a an American soldier in war. Ibrihim now becomes a jihadist. Happens over and over again in Islam. Of the many Muslims who say they are peaceful, many ride the radical fence. It doesn't take much to send them over the edge.

This kind of vengeance is a common thing in war. In Vietnam, some soldiers murdered hundreds of innocent civilians. Why? Because they saw their buddy get killed by their enemy and vengeance a wild furry just took over. The same is true with Islam. It doesn't take much to send them over to jihadism.

What most people are unaware of is Muslims have declared war on Infidels. Jihad was called for by Islam in 1998. It's called the third and final round of the crusades before the Mahdi returns.....the third jihad!

The immigration laws in America should be enforced. Our wimp of a president Obama didn't do it. That God for Donald Trump!
29-03-2017, 10:01 AM
(29-03-2017 09:48 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  SHARIA

Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).

Jack Hammer, according to LDS Doctrine man can have more than one wife (if God lets him).
Mormons believe that plural marriage doctrine is from God but they don't believe that they can practice it.
I assume the same is with Muslims. They may believe that Sharia Law is from God but they don't believe in practicing it.

I think it is wrong to say that we should ban Mormonism because some of them practice polygamy.

You didn't answer my questions. Let's pretend I am good Muslim(the other 50 %) and I am an American , how should I take your words "Islam has to be banned from America"?

29-03-2017, 10:04 AM
(29-03-2017 09:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Muslims are not committing atrocities.

Some of them are.

Quote:Terrorists are and they come in all shapes and colors.

Terrorists come in all shapes and colors, that's right. But some of said terrorists are Muslims and there is no denying that.

[/quote]Yes Islam can be harmful but that doesn't mean everyone who practices it is.[/quote]

Agreed.

Quote:It's how people interpret it. It's the same for any religion. That's like saying it's the German's fault for the Nazis.

If not for mass German support Nazis would remain bunch of frustrated idiots. Nazism is Germany fault - it's not Frenchmen who installed puppet regime in Weimar Republic.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Jack Hammer Wrote:Ibrihim may be a peaceful dude. His brother is a radical. His brother is killed by a an American soldier in war. Ibrihim now becomes a jihadist. Happens over and over again in Islam. Of the many Muslims who say they are peaceful, many ride the radical fence. It doesn't take much to send them over the edge.

I am sure it is true what you say. But what about those 50% who don't turn radical no matter what happens to their brother?

29-03-2017, 10:12 AM
(29-03-2017 10:04 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Some of them are.

I know some of them are, my point was not to bundle Muslims into one package.

Quote:Terrorists come in all shapes and colors, that's right. But some of said terrorists are Muslims and there is no denying that.

I agree.

Quote:Agreed.

Thumbsup

Quote:If not for mass German support Nazis would remain bunch of frustrated idiots. Nazism is Germany fault - it's not Frenchmen who installed puppet regime in Weimar Republic.

Fair enough, was never big into History.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze