Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(29-03-2017 04:37 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 09:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Muslims are not committing atrocities.

Misled are you? You do live on planet earth....right?

It amazes me that someone could believe that foolishness.

Islamic terrorism is the world's greatest threat and THEY ARE MUSLIM! They blow themselves in the name of Allah up believing they will get virgins in paradise and you have the nerve to say Muslims are not committing atrocities! I can post the teaching of virgins in paradise out of the Hadith if you like!

I swear if people were any more stupid the planet would have been destroyed by now!

In support of all you people compassionate to the followers of Islam...someone said the inquisition lasted for 300 years. Between the European and Spanish inquisition it lasted for almost 700 years! Are Catholics committing those atrocities today. NO! Muslim's are! So get with the program!

Nearly every place on Earth where there's war, CIVIL war, suicide bombings, beheadings, abductions, and so on....IT IS NEARLY ALL CAUSE BY MUSLIMS!
Abducting about 300 girls and using them as sex slaves and suicide bombers went over all of your heads didn't it?

Did you not read the rest of my post which said terrorist are and that they come in all shapes and colors including Muslim?

Guess I did phrase it wrong. Sounded just fine in my head.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2017, 10:31 PM
(29-03-2017 08:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 07:12 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Terrorist are Muslims by the way..
That's because you live in one of the most liberal states in the union! And you still haven't learned! Typical of a politically correct liberal!

So the Irish Republican Army was not a terrorist organization?

I just saw a film clip about the Beatles where a member of the kkk self described their group as a "terrorist organization" during the '66 tour. This was on the news at the time.

There are many terrorist organizations in the US that have zero to do with Islam.

No, they are all like Barack Hussain Obama; they are just hiding their muslimyness while they wait for their moment to take over the world.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
30-03-2017, 03:08 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ter-attack

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-03-2017, 04:54 AM
(29-03-2017 05:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 05:24 PM)julep Wrote:  I'm still not scared of Muslims, not in general, and certainly not the ones I know. Nor am I scared of immigrants. I'd never leave the house if I was scared of immigrants--almost a third of the people who live in my town are immigrants.

Somerville? Consider

Nope. Although Somerville was the first town I lived in here.

Randolph.
30-03-2017, 05:33 AM
(29-03-2017 07:12 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 05:24 PM)julep Wrote:  So what would that be? Gonna take a gun and head to the closest mosque?

If location equals being familiar with terrorism, I've got as much rationale for my opinion as you do. I live close to Boston. I know people whose friends and colleagues were on th 9/11 planes. I walked past the Marathon bomb location less than 24 hours before the bombing. I know doctors who treated the injured. The lockdown and shootout happened near a place I rehearsed every week.

I'm still not scared of Muslims, not in general, and certainly not the ones I know. Nor am I scared of immigrants. I'd never leave the house if I was scared of immigrants--almost a third of the people who live in my town are immigrants.

I'm scared of terrorists, sure, and also of fanatics. Fanatics can be dangerous because they care about ideas more than humans.

Terrorist are Muslims by the way..
That's because you live in one of the most liberal states in the union! And you still haven't learned! Typical of a politically correct liberal!

You're the one who asserted that your New England location made your views about terrorism more valid. I don't think that's the most essential criterion on which to base authority in an argument about Muslim immigration, but okay, let's use it for the moment. So I provide my own connections, and somehow my New England location--closer and more connected to terrorist casualties than yours--makes my views less valid? Consider

I notice you also dodged my question about the action you were planning on taking in case of a terrorist act affecting one of your relatives. So I'll ask it again: what, exactly, do you believe you'd do?
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
30-03-2017, 05:37 AM
(29-03-2017 10:26 PM)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:  
Jack Hammer Wrote:Islamic terrorism is the world's greatest threat and THEY ARE MUSLIM!

Would it be more accurate and helpful to focus on the problem of Islamic terrorism? From your perspective, if a terrorist happens to practice a particular belief system, then is it accurate to associate practitioners of that belief system with terrorist acts?

Jack Hammer Wrote:Nearly every place on Earth where there's war, CIVIL war, suicide bombings, beheadings, abductions, and so on....IT IS NEARLY ALL CAUSE BY MUSLIMS!

Is it caused by Muslims or by violent extremists who happen to practice the Islamic faith? What about the people who practice Islam who are peaceful and deplore the extreme, violent actions committed by Islamic terrorists? If such people are lumped in with terrorists, then could this further promote intercultural misunderstandings that alienate the people who actually want to peacefully co-exist with others who think differently? How can we effectively acknowledge and support these people while tackling the global threat of terrorism, which IMO, extends beyond any particular belief system or way of thinking?

You mean the global threat of ISLAMIC terrorism. I know what you're saying and it's difficult. I know there are many good Muslims, but how do you decipher between the two? Then when the defecation hits the rotating oscillator and Abu Mohammered is killed by a US soldier, his family sometimes jumps the radical fence and engages in jihad. That's another big problem....Vengeance! Islam is a religion of radicalism.

People say that the jihadist aren't true Muslims. That's false. The jihadist ARE true Muslims and the peaceful ones ARE NOT true Muslims.
30-03-2017, 06:18 AM
For fuck's sake stop being such a ninny. Rolleyes You're like some tramp on the side of the road shouting about the end of the world.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-03-2017, 06:34 AM
Consider

"Imminent" Terror Attacks Australia Escaped...

Australia would have experienced 15 terror attacks including public beheadings on home soil over the past two years if most plots in their advanced stages hadn’t been foiled, according to police.

Twenty three people have been convicted of terrorism offences in Australia in the last four years, according to Australian National Security, and all were radical Muslims. A 2016 US Homeland Security report revealed that Australia ranked equal third among Western nations as a target for Islamic State-inspired terror attacks.

I note that no potential or actual terrorist-style attacks have been attributed to Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Mormons, or Hindus.

Interpret this as you may, but to me it points to an obvious conclusion.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
30-03-2017, 07:30 AM
(30-03-2017 06:34 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Interpret this as you may, but to me it points to an obvious conclusion.

It's not news that Islamic terrorist organisations like to target Western nations. It's good PR and no matter if you only kill a few people, everyone loses their shit immediately.

It doesn't change the fact that you extending "these extremists who want to kill me are Muslim" to "all Muslims are extremists and want to kill me" is a load of shit.

[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
30-03-2017, 07:56 AM
(30-03-2017 06:34 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Consider

"Imminent" Terror Attacks Australia Escaped...

Australia would have experienced 15 terror attacks including public beheadings on home soil over the past two years if most plots in their advanced stages hadn’t been foiled, according to police.

Twenty three people have been convicted of terrorism offences in Australia in the last four years, according to Australian National Security, and all were radical Muslims. A 2016 US Homeland Security report revealed that Australia ranked equal third among Western nations as a target for Islamic State-inspired terror attacks.

I note that no potential or actual terrorist-style attacks have been attributed to Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Mormons, or Hindus.

Interpret this as you may, but to me it points to an obvious conclusion.

In America there has been plenty of Christian terrorism over the years, but nobody likes to call it that so it never gets reported as that.

I don't know if the same is true in Australia, but I'd doubt that it's just because we have shitty gun laws here in the US.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post