Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(29-03-2017 07:12 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Terrorist are Muslims by the way..
That's because you live in one of the most liberal states in the union! And you still haven't learned! Typical of a politically correct liberal!

How odd. In my state, terrorists are most often crazy white fucks who decide that "Middle Easterners" are whomever happen to have really great tans and talk with an accent.

This just happened last month, about an hour from me.

In a post a while back JH, you considered something happening to your family and advised, "... I know what I have to do.". I imagine this must be what terrorists say to themselves at some point.

Should I take Adam Purinton at his word that he loves his country - my country? Or do I look at his actions and see him to be the bigoted, fear filled, maniac he has allowed himself to become?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
30-03-2017, 03:22 PM
(30-03-2017 09:35 AM)kim Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 07:12 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Terrorist are Muslims by the way..
That's because you live in one of the most liberal states in the union! And you still haven't learned! Typical of a politically correct liberal!

How odd. In my state, terrorists are most often crazy white fucks who decide that "Middle Easterners" are whomever happen to have really great tans and talk with an accent.

In a post a while back JH, you considered something happening to your family and advised, "... I know what I have to do.". I imagine this must be what terrorists say to themselves at some point.

Should I take Adam Purinton at his word that he loves his country - my country? Or do I look at his actions and see him to be the bigoted, fear filled, maniac he has allowed himself to become?

He doesn't count as a terrorist. Insufficient camels.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
30-03-2017, 03:24 PM
(30-03-2017 03:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-03-2017 09:35 AM)kim Wrote:  How odd. In my state, terrorists are most often crazy white fucks who decide that "Middle Easterners" are whomever happen to have really great tans and talk with an accent.

He doesn't count as a terrorist. Insufficient camels.

Laugh out load

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Fuck. Facepalm I always forget about the goddamn camels.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
30-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Jack Hammer Wrote:People say that the jihadist aren't true Muslims. That's false. The jihadist ARE true Muslims and the peaceful ones ARE NOT true Muslims.
I would disagree.

It is important to make the difference between peace loving Muslims who want to have good and happy life and radical Islamists.

I wouldn't want people to confuse LDS Church and FLDS church. We read and we believe in the same book but what we practice is not the same.

I may be a chicken but I want to be fair to all people. I would feel very sad if innocent people would go through harassment and discrimination. This is not right.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 4 users Like Alla's post
30-03-2017, 08:42 PM
(29-03-2017 10:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 08:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So the Irish Republican Army was not a terrorist organization?

I just saw a film clip about the Beatles where a member of the kkk self described their group as a "terrorist organization" during the '66 tour. This was on the news at the time.

There are many terrorist organizations in the US that have zero to do with Islam.

No, they are all like Barack Hussain Obama; they are just hiding their muslimyness while they wait for their moment to take over the world.

Sad thing that's not funny.

[Image: obama-islam-will-dominate-the-world-238x300.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReTN-LhB2lcd2nwJmHpuC...EbZSR5uYvU]
30-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Barack Obama didn't hold this sign.
And yes, of course, radical Islamists want to dominate the world.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
30-03-2017, 10:05 PM
(30-03-2017 09:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  Barack Obama didn't hold this sign.
And yes, of course, radical Islamists want to dominate the world.

Obama's face was imposed onto it. It's the same picture as the one below it...kind of meant it as a joke.
30-03-2017, 10:07 PM
Quote:In a post a while back JH, you considered something happening to your family and advised, "... I know what I have to do.". I imagine this must be what terrorists say to themselves at some point.

Civil wars are coming to America and Europe. In the words of one terrorist. BRACE YOURSELF
30-03-2017, 10:09 PM
(30-03-2017 08:42 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(29-03-2017 10:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No, they are all like Barack Hussain Obama; they are just hiding their muslimyness while they wait for their moment to take over the world.

Sad thing that's not funny.

[Image: obama-islam-will-dominate-the-world-238x300.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReTN-LhB2lcd2nwJmHpuC...EbZSR5uYvU]

We're going to have to disagree on that.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.