Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(31-03-2017 02:27 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 02:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude looks like a pussy.

Probably stinks better than yours.

In support of the OP...

http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/th...0eecce7d80

Think I remember hanging him on a coathook by his tighty whities for being an asshole when we were kids. That probably happened to you too I'd bet.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-03-2017, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 03:15 PM by kim.)
(31-03-2017 02:13 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  [video= fear mongering video posted[/video]
[video= another fear mongering video posted[/video]
[video= fear mongering video posted by another chicken shit bigot[/video]
[video= and wow - a fear mongering video posted - who'da thunk?[/video]

more propaganda / more unwatched Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
31-03-2017, 06:08 PM
(31-03-2017 03:10 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 02:13 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  [video= fear mongering video posted[/video]

Why would you want to watch something that exposes the foolishness of political correctness? Political Correctness Liberalism will destroy the world as we know it by allowing the evil and oppressive religion of ISLAM to spread across the world.

Christians inspire people to become Atheist. Atheist inspire people to become politically correct, an evil the world can do without.

That's why the evil Clinton's lost the election. And the body count continues to grow.

Here you are...

31-03-2017, 06:13 PM
I recently banned someone who posted more videos, memes and links to senseless stuff than his own words.

Just saying.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-03-2017, 06:16 PM
@Jack Hammer

To stop the spread of an evil, intolerant violent religion, we will spread intolenrance and violence toward members of that religion (no matter if they are personaly violent or not). I do know about you, but said like that it sounds like the cure is exact same thing than the ill.

Last time I checked, esterminating the NAZI, their nation, their leaders and denoucing them hasn't prevented their ideology from enduring. It takes more than all the hate contempt and fear you can muster to kill an idea.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
31-03-2017, 06:53 PM
(31-03-2017 06:16 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @Jack Hammer

To stop the spread of an evil, intolerant violent religion, we will spread intolenrance and violence toward members of that religion (no matter if they are personaly violent or not). I do know about you, but said like that it sounds like the cure is exact same thing than the ill.

Last time I checked, esterminating the NAZI, their nation, their leaders and denoucing them hasn't prevented their ideology from enduring. It takes more than all the hate contempt and fear you can muster to kill an idea.

"the cure is exact same thing than the ill."

It is the same. The Muslims call it the third jihad. I call it the final round of the crusades. I'm in!
31-03-2017, 06:59 PM
(31-03-2017 06:53 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  I'm in!

Your not.

You are grand standing behind a keyboard miles away from the war you crave for and of which you seem to not appreciate all the ramification and the concequences.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 4 users Like epronovost's post
31-03-2017, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 07:22 PM by Jack Hammer.)
(31-03-2017 06:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I recently banned someone who posted more videos, memes and links to senseless stuff than his own words.

Just saying.

Do you ever consider opposing views? Or do you just write them off as senseless stuff? I would think that a forum calling itself the THINKING atheist would welcome opposing views. After all, it's just me, a conservative believer, against a house full of atheist liberals. It seems even when I do post something challenging, nobody takes it up. They just resort to a slew of Derogatory replies.

It all started with the illustrious Reverant77. He didn't have the balls to reply intelligently. He just PM'D a nasty gram. Then when I called out Popeye on a major blunder telling him to get his facts right, he tells me to go fuck myself. It's fine with me if you just ban me because people here don't have the intelligence to conduct a productive discussion. I'm always being accused of being a troll when I'm the one being trolled.

I made a simple statement to the effect... "if science is the method we use to discover the earth, sea, sky, and universe, then science must have been used to create it." Now I would think that any THINKING atheist would welcome and confront that. Go look at the replies I got and you tell me WHO THE TROLLS ARE!
31-03-2017, 07:26 PM
(31-03-2017 06:59 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 06:53 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  I'm in!

Your not.

You are grand standing behind a keyboard miles away from the war you crave for and of which you seem to not appreciate all the ramification and the concequences.

I'm not the one who called for jihad. Bin laden did along with his evil Muslim cleric cronies 19 years ago! What are you going to do when the shit hits the fan after the next 911? Stay home behind the keyboard telling people Islam is a religion of peace?
31-03-2017, 07:43 PM
(31-03-2017 01:13 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 12:55 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  ...
Watch the first MINUTE of this...the whole thing if you can...

propaganda/didn't watch Drinking Beverage

Actually, there are some valid arguments in this one. Not unlike what Hitch used to talk about when on a roll about the Danish cartoons and stuff.

(31-03-2017 03:10 PM)kim Wrote:  

Nah. These aren't good enough to qualify as propaganda. They aren't promoting anything; they're demoting and dehumanising (for ratings, probably).

(31-03-2017 06:08 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 03:10 PM)kim Wrote:  more propaganda / more unwatched Drinking Beverage
Christians inspire people to become Atheist. Atheist inspire people to become politically correct, an evil the world can do without.

I guess you didn't watch them.

Plenty of atheist talking heads in there warning about the barbarians within the gate.

Correction:
Knowledge inspires people to become atheistic...
Atheism inspires people to become nihilistic...
A truth that the world doesn't give a shit about.

Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post