Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(31-03-2017 08:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 08:24 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Just ban me would you! You're nothing but a bunch of assholes BANN me CUNT!

And there you have it. Told you I could smell this fucker.

(I still don't think it's FredH) but jeez. What an asshole. It is following the asshole pattern of attempted hand out to atheists because all of its peers have rejected it, followed by angry angry angry, liberals suck, why is my reputation negative?, angry angry angry volcano nuke.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
31-03-2017, 09:00 PM
(31-03-2017 08:24 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Just ban me would you! You're nothing but a bunch of assholes BANN me CUNT!

Mr. Hammer, I served with Fuckin’ Earmuffs. I know Fuckin’ Earmuffs. Fuckin’ Earmuffs is a friend of mine. Senator, you’re no Fuckin’ Earmuffs.

Oh, and ban only has one “n”. Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
31-03-2017, 09:50 PM
(31-03-2017 08:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 08:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And there you have it. Told you I could smell this fucker.

You and me both, Bob, you and me both.

Yes you did. Even sooner than me. Thumbsup

#sigh
31-03-2017, 10:19 PM
(31-03-2017 09:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 08:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You and me both, Bob, you and me both.

Yes you did. Even sooner than me. Thumbsup

You both shall hereinafter be heralded as Prophets of the Realm. [Image: GPon0Ug.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
31-03-2017, 10:26 PM
(31-03-2017 10:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 09:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yes you did. Even sooner than me. Thumbsup

You both shall hereinafter be heralded as Prophets of the Realm. [Image: GPon0Ug.gif?zoom=2]

Self-fulling Prophets?

Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-03-2017, 10:40 PM
(31-03-2017 10:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 10:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You both shall hereinafter be heralded as Prophets of the Realm. [Image: GPon0Ug.gif?zoom=2]

Self-fulling Prophets?

Dodgy

To be fair, they're kinda the only prophets that get shit done.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-04-2017, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 01:07 AM by Szuchow.)
(31-03-2017 06:16 PM)epronovost Wrote:  @Jack Hammer

To stop the spread of an evil, intolerant violent religion, we will spread intolenrance and violence toward members of that religion (no matter if they are personaly violent or not). I do know about you, but said like that it sounds like the cure is exact same thing than the ill.

Last time I checked, esterminating the NAZI, their nation, their leaders and denoucing them hasn't prevented their ideology from enduring. It takes more than all the hate contempt and fear you can muster to kill an idea.

If Nazis were truly exterminated then their ideology might cease to be, (or became more popular cause something akin to martyrdom feel). That wasn't the case though. Check Exorcising Hitler: The Occupation and Denazification of Germany by Frederick Taylor to see that denazification was both lenient and shallow. To be honest making it more in depth would be hard and given how RFN looks now results weren't bad even if it's more by effort of next generations than original denazification.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-04-2017, 12:56 AM
(31-03-2017 08:01 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Emma said,

Quote:Just stop. Stop pretending that Muslims are the only one that have treated women badly. Stop pretending that they are the only ones that treat women badly. Stop pretending that all Muslims are the same, or most Muslims, or half of them, or whatever. That type of fear-mongering leads to even more violence.

Spoken like a true liberal.

Let's not offend the Muslims because if we do it's just going to piss them off and they'll attack us! Muslim's are already engaged in violence and it has nothing to do with people like me who know better than allow them to come in our country.

The liberals are going to blame the next 911 on Trump. I'm blaming the next 911 on the liberals TODAY! NOT after it happens.

Hey troll didn't you saw this statistics. Jews are responsible for more terrorists attacks on US soil than Muslims. Guess you don't want to acknowledge that cause it would hurt your bigoted narrative.

Another troll having meltdown. It reminds me why I love this forum.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
01-04-2017, 07:23 AM
(31-03-2017 09:23 AM)Alla Wrote:  I assume that some FLDS practices are closer to the original ones.
P.S. Practices can change

So much for eternal truths then, eh?

Welcome to moral relativity. Pull up a chair, have yourself a highball, and enjoy the view.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
01-04-2017, 07:43 AM
(31-03-2017 06:08 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 03:10 PM)kim Wrote:  more propaganda / more unwatched Drinking Beverage
Why would you want to watch something that exposes the foolishness of political correctness? Political Correctness Liberalism will destroy the world as we know it by allowing the evil and oppressive religion of ISLAM to spread across the world.

Christians inspire people to become Atheist. Atheist inspire people to become politically correct, an evil the world can do without.

Take a deep breath, Chicken Little. The biggest danger from Islamic terrorism is not that they can win, but that they inspire assholes like you to work diligently at eroding our freedoms.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post