Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 07:46 AM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(31-03-2017 06:53 PM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  "the cure is exact same thing than the ill."

It is the same. The Muslims call it the third jihad. I call it the final round of the crusades. I'm in!

lol, by posting online? Are you kidding me?

Turn off your computer and grab your gun, Chicken Little. Let's see how you back up your words.

That's right, you won't. You'll sit at your desk, eating your blueberry muffin and sipping your coffee as you claim to be signing up for a holy war.

What a putz. A cowering little skink.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-04-2017, 07:46 AM
(01-04-2017 07:43 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Take a deep breath, Chicken Little. The biggest danger from Islamic terrorism is not that they can win, but that they inspire assholes like you to work diligently at eroding our freedoms.

Asswipe has felt the ban hammer anyway. Maybe not for the first time. There are some opinions that he was a reincarnation of a former communist apologist. One that made it over to AF after getting banned here.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
01-04-2017, 07:48 AM
(01-04-2017 07:46 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 07:43 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Take a deep breath, Chicken Little. The biggest danger from Islamic terrorism is not that they can win, but that they inspire assholes like you to work diligently at eroding our freedoms.

Asswipe has felt the ban hammer anyway. Maybe not for the first time. There are some opinions that he was a reincarnation of a former communist apologist. One that made it over to AF after getting banned here.

I was guilty of following him over there and taking a few more jabs at FH. Blush

They sure seem to be cut from the same cloth. Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-04-2017, 07:53 AM
Yeah, same odor, same sock ... same stupid shit.
01-04-2017, 09:53 AM
(28-03-2017 04:47 PM)Emma Wrote:  Alla is not a troll. The word starts to lose its meaning when applied to everyone who says something you object to. I disagree with her too, but she's not a troll.

There's a good example of a troll over at the Amazon atheist forum right now. She keeps writing posts like this one, without responding to questions or challenges:

Barbara M. says:

I don't believe you atheists

everything you post is fiction

you have no credibility and no justification

you don't even believe your own gibberish

Those who have done the most damage to atheism are atheists and their lies lol

Hobo
01-04-2017, 09:55 AM
(31-03-2017 08:51 PM)julep Wrote:  (I still don't think it's FredH) but jeez.

They're all the same guy. Fred Hampton was just another incarnation in a long long line of appearances. My money's still on frankksj as the OG. frankksj was never banned but got caught in a lie claiming he was living in Switzerland when he was really in SoCal and he's too embarrassed to return as himself so he creates new troll clones. Read some of his posts and see if you can't recognize the same style in a number of recent visitors who suck at trolling. He likes to pretend he's 62 for some reason too. That 62 yo woman who went batshit crazy recently? Yeah, that wasn't no woman.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-04-2017, 10:13 AM
(01-04-2017 09:53 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  There's a good example of a troll over at the Amazon atheist forum right now. She keeps writing posts like this one, without responding to questions or challenges:

Barbara M. says:

I don't believe you atheists

everything you post is fiction

you have no credibility and no justification

you don't even believe your own gibberish

Those who have done the most damage to atheism are atheists and their lies lol

Hobo

I don't think your trolls would last long here. Especially if fuckers are used to a prude-controlled environment where swearing like a hairless drunk pirate monkey is frowned upon.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-04-2017, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 10:28 AM by abaris.)
(01-04-2017 10:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think your trolls would last long here. Especially if fuckers are used to a prude-controlled environment where swearing like a hairless drunk pirate monkey is frowned upon.
´

No swearing like a drunken sailor? What is this place anyway?

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
01-04-2017, 12:30 PM
(01-04-2017 10:19 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 10:13 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't think your trolls would last long here. Especially if fuckers are used to a prude-controlled environment where swearing like a hairless drunk pirate monkey is frowned upon.
´

No swearing like a drunken sailor? What is this place anyway?

Hairless drunk pirate monkey is so much more... relatable Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
01-04-2017, 12:41 PM
I think it's awesome that the dickheads and trolls get banned quicker here. No wonder the atmosphere is so friendly. The absolute bastard troublemakers get kicked out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvieTheTurtle's post