Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2017, 02:49 AM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(02-04-2017 10:24 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(02-04-2017 08:57 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If we banned folks just for being assholes, the only place I could post would be my journal. Big Grin

Everyone makes mistakes, but I assume you need a consistent record of hateful absurdities to get banned.

Hobo

Jeez, I guess I'll be banned in my journal too ... rough crowd!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
03-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Christ, I'm glad this asshat felt the heavy banhammer (again, probably).
03-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Oh for fuck's sake, dude's back again already. How many personalities can this dude juggle at one time?

#sigh
03-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Wha? Really, he's back?
03-04-2017, 01:08 PM
(03-04-2017 11:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh for fuck's sake, dude's back again already. How many personalities can this dude juggle at one time?

Isn't there a sock provision in the rules?

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
03-04-2017, 02:10 PM
(03-04-2017 01:08 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 11:20 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh for fuck's sake, dude's back again already. How many personalities can this dude juggle at one time?

Isn't there a sock provision in the rules?

There is, but admin/mods try to be careful that socks are positively identified. Otherwise we end up just banning everyone and "they were a sock" as justification.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
03-04-2017, 02:41 PM
(03-04-2017 02:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 01:08 PM)abaris Wrote:  Isn't there a sock provision in the rules?

There is, but admin/mods try to be careful that socks are positively identified. Otherwise we end up just banning everyone and "they were a sock" as justification.

Something to think about, many trolls make socks far in advance - sometimes months or even years. Some are active with those socks and even ingratiate themselves into the community. They may never even reveal themselves. Psychologically, it is probably much like stalking.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-04-2017, 02:43 PM
(03-04-2017 02:41 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-04-2017 02:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  There is, but admin/mods try to be careful that socks are positively identified. Otherwise we end up just banning everyone and "they were a sock" as justification.

Something to think about, many trolls make socks far in advance - sometimes months or even years. Some are active with those socks and even ingratiate themselves into the community. They may never even reveal themselves. Psychologically, it is probably much like stalking.

Well that's... weird Shocking I dunno. If you're gonna go to all that effort to be someone else... surely that's kinda... sad? I mean fuck. I have enough trouble living my own life, never mind fiction-serialising someone else's on some random net forum.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
04-04-2017, 06:41 AM
She's right, though -- I've seen it happen on a couple of occasions.
04-04-2017, 07:19 AM
(28-03-2017 04:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Szuchow Wrote:Fact that you're bigoted and swallow right-wing propaganda like candy does not mean that Arab looking man will want to hurt you.
I am so happy that this kind of stupid idea appeared in your head and not mine.
But when there is a HUGE army of Islamists and all of them look like Arabs I can have a suspicion that any man who looks like an Arab and is walking towards me can be one of them.
It is better to be careful than beheaded.

P.S. You are an idiot for calling me bigot.

There are countless "white" Islamists, many of them literally Caucasians, fighting in ISIS. You merely choose not to see them. Who is an idiot?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post