Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 11:23 AM by Jack Hammer.)
RE: Muslims in Australia
Quote:None of the above I am just not a bigot who relegates all people to a single group of others.
So your assessment of me is that I'm a bigot. I consider it a blessing to be labelled a bigot by you.

Any of these people look familiar to you?

[Image: victims.jpg?w=420&h=315]

How close has 911 hit you? Not close enough! My mailman lost his maid of honor in the plane that struck the south tower. The pilot of one of the planes was from my state. Beheading victim James Foley liveD just a few towns over from me. Stephen Sotloff also had ties to NH. The Boston Bombing killed three and wounded over 250 people. Of those 250, several were from NH.

Maybe you don't know...or maybe you don't care, so let me familiarize you with Muhammad.

After having visions and hearing voices in his head, Muhammad began his religion. After about 15 years he had only about 100 followers. Then he began converting people by the sword....you know, cutting peoples heads off. He tried three times to take out Medina and finally did it on the third try. 100 years after the religion began, it had militarized and was powerful enough to take out almost all of Europe. Had it not been for Charles Martel, it's said that all of Europe could have fallen to the Muhammaden armies. Islam has been a murderous religion ever since it began. The only people they hate more today than Christians and Jews are one another.

Quote:I have met far more insanely overzealous white Christians that pose far more risk to security and safety than Muslims.
Many moons ago, the catholics were a bad bunch. They don't convert by killing people anymore. So lets compare and see who's more of a threat. Insanely overzealous white Christians, or the followers of Islam...

In February there were 166 Islamic attacks, (22 of which were suicide bombings) in 21 countries killing 1008 people and injuring 1345 people. Here's a list of the attacks in February. You can do the math if you like...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attack...?Yr=Last30

In the last week, March 18-March 24, there were 27 attacks in 13 countries, 5 of which were suicide bombings, killing 227 people and injuring 228 people. Looks like March is going to be right on par.

Now you show me how many people overzealous white Christians have murdered in the last 30 days.

Do you have any idea of the goals of Islam? Maybe you should google it.

Islamic Zealots...
In 2006 a Mid-East expert estimated that there were 300 million JIHADIST in the world, and 400 million radicals. That's roughly half the Muslim population of the world at that time. A radical is different than a jihadist. Radicals won't strap bombs onto themselves or fly planes into buildings, but they do logistically support them. I believe the numbers are high on the jihadist side, but low on the radicals side. Surveys show that not long after 911, roughly 45 % of European Muslims, and close to 50 % of Mid-East Muslims, believe terror attacks are justified. Today, those numbers are about 15% higher.

I could post a lot of really bad stuff about Islam, but I think you get the point....or maybe not!

Quote:In fact nearly all the Muslims I have met have been hard working and genuinely nice, but don't let facts shade your worldview.

Most Muslim's I've met were pretty nice too, except for the terrorist who owned a convenience store in my home town who were deported after Sept. 11. Don't let the facts shade your worldview.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) says hundreds of women were killed in so-called honor killings in the country last year. In its annual report, the HRCP said 913 girls and women, including 99 minors, were killed in 2012.

The report said 604 were killed after being accused of having
illicit relations with men.

Around 191 were reported slain for marrying their own choice of husbands and going against their families' wishes. Honor killings are illegal in Pakistan, but such killings are still carried out in remote tribal areas. The number of honor killings in Pakistan usually ranges between 600 and 900 each year.

In Kolkata India on December 7 another killing in the name of "honor" and there has been a surge in such attacks over the past several months.

Nilofar Bibi, 22, was only 14 years old when she left home in an arranged marriage. Alleging torture carried out by her in-laws, Bibi returned to her parents on November 28, but vanished days later.

Her brother, Mehtab Alam, 29, had discovered his sister was living with an old boyfriend, Firoz, an auto-rickshaw driver. Alam stormed into the home and dragged Bibi onto the street in broad daylight.

Passers-by looked on in horror as he cut off Bibi's head while saying "she had sinned and had to be punished".

Alam left his sister's body in a pool of blood on the road, and calmly walked to the police station, her head in hand, to surrender himself. The siblings' family expressed support for Alam, saying they were proud he upheld their honor.

If you have no problem with Islam, don't impose your liberal politically correct ideals on America.

I know most of you won't believe it but suicide bombers were predicted to come...

"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone:"

Quote:None of the above

Your reply is a complete politically correct statement. Political correctness teaches that a 90 year old Jewish woman in a wheelchair is just as dangerous as a 22 year old Syrian with allegiance to Hamas or Hezbollah!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Y'all wrote a screed, Jack. Will take some time to pick apart. But offhand:
  • Appeal to emotion. I can show you photos of kids killed by school shootings. Is that going to make you more or less likely to accept my contention that you shouldn't have guns?
  • Irrelevant quotation from quran and so forth. Bible or any other religion is equally demented and has equally bloody history.
  • Ejection of the Moors from Spain actually had a negative effect on science and mathematics, as a lot of Arabic and Greek knowledge was transmitted from there to the rest of Europe, including Arabic numerals incidentally.
  • Who is your 2006 Mid-East Expert? Please quote him / her directly.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2017, 10:54 AM
You are just full of shit and hatred. Too bad facts do not line up with your preferred viewpoint.

6% of all terrorist action in the US was perpetrated by Muslims meaning 94% was not.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-03-2017, 10:55 AM
(28-03-2017 10:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You are just full of shit and hatred. Too bad facts do not line up with your preferred viewpoint.

6% of all terrorist action in the US was perpetrated by Muslims meaning 94% was not.

Deport the 94%!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-03-2017, 10:56 AM
(28-03-2017 10:32 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Most Muslim's I've met were pretty nice too, except for the terrorist who owned a convenience store in my home town who were deported after Sept. 11. Don't let the facts shade your worldview.

If he really had been a terrorist he wouldn't have been deported but jailed.

Also, concerning facts. Europol and the FBI can get you straight on that. Facts in the public domain, pointing out that only a very small segment of terrorist attacks are related to religious reasons. And that's not even singling out muslims.

You might also want to check on how many attacks of radical muslims are done on fellow muslims. But that's under your radar obviously. Why should a bomber killing dozens at Bagdad on a near daily basis concern you?
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
28-03-2017, 11:35 AM
(28-03-2017 10:54 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You are just full of shit and hatred. Too bad facts do not line up with your preferred viewpoint.

How dare you bring facts to bear against such beautiful* rant?

Depend on from where statistics are taken from and for what years, Islamic terrorism may be even less of a threat: [...]approximately 2.5% of all terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1970 and 2012 were carried out by Muslims[...]We determined that approximately 118 of the terror attacks – or 4.9% – were carried out by Jewish groups such as Jewish Armed Resistance, the Jewish Defense League, Jewish Action Movement, United Jewish Underground and Thunder of Zion.

For years 1980 to 2005 percentage is slightly different - According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).

*Not really...

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 11:35 AM
(28-03-2017 10:32 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Any of these people look familiar to you?

Yes, you. Welcome back.

Recognize him yet? Unmistakable style and cadence.

#sigh
28-03-2017, 11:37 AM
(28-03-2017 10:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  Y'all wrote a screed, Jack. Will take some time to pick apart. But offhand:

[*]Appeal to emotion. I can show you photos of kids killed by school shootings. Is that going to make you more or less likely to accept my contention that you shouldn't have guns?[/list]

I'm all for guns. Someone asked me if I was a prepper. I am to an extent. I've stored enough food to sustain 3 people for a year, and I've stocked up on lead. Again! Whether Columbine or Newtown, the people that did that ARE NOT members of a worldwide religion of 1.7 billion people bent on dominating the world through demographics and terrorism. That's one big difference. AND!
We are talking about a religion in which one of the highest aspirations of its adherents is to be killed fighting in a war. What other religion advocates chopping off hands and heads, and stoning people in the streets? What other religion advocates global war, in order to convert people? In what other religion, during religious festivals, can you see droves of the "faithful" marching the streets with AK-47's, and declaring their desire to kill and die for "God". Excuse me people....what are we missing here? How do religion and AK-47's go together?"

Quote:[*]Irrelevant quotation from quran and so forth. Bible or any other religion is equally demented and has equally bloody history.

They don't have "equally bloody history." The highest estimates of Catholicism's campaign of killing people ranges between 1.5 to 6 million, and they've been around longer that Islam. The estimates that Muslims have killed since it's inception range between 250-270 million people! Correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Here are a few more things for you to consider...

Under Ghenghis Khan (1206-1277) the Mohammedan armies, with sword and torch burned a great part of Asia. 50,000 cities and towns were burned and 5,000,000 people were murdered. In Asia minor, 630,000 Christians were butchered. Under Tamerlane,(1336-1402), similar destruction. They ruined the fields and burned one village after another. At every gate it was custom for them to build piles of skulls just outside the city gate. At Baghdad, 90,000 skulls.

Less than 100 years ago...
The city of Izmir hasn’t always been called that. Before it became a Turkish city, it had been Smyrna, a major Greek port and trading center for more than two millennia. Even after becoming part of the Ottoman Empire it remained a primarily Christian city, home to many thousands of Greeks and Armenians.

Until 1922, that is. The week of September 11-17, to be precise. During that period the city was occupied by the forces of Mustafa Kemal, a.k.a. Kemal Attaturk. The Christian areas of the city were looted and torched, and the Armenians and the Greeks were driven from their homes to flee the city or be slaughtered. Of the 400,000 Christians resident in the city beforehand, virtually none remained, and more than 190,000 were never accounted for. The Archbishop Chrysostomos was among the victims, murdered at the hands of a mob while under the “protection” of French marines. The city, except for the Turkish quarter, was reduced to a smoking ruin.

Quote:[*]Who is your 2006 Mid-East Expert? Please quote him / her directly.

Daniel Pipes
28-03-2017, 11:38 AM
(28-03-2017 11:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Recognize him yet? Unmistakable style and cadence.

Seems somewhat similar to this guy.

I suck at recognizing trolling style though. Guess English not being my mother tongue has something to do with it.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
28-03-2017, 11:41 AM
(28-03-2017 10:56 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 10:32 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Most Muslim's I've met were pretty nice too, except for the terrorist who owned a convenience store in my home town who were deported after Sept. 11. Don't let the facts shade your worldview.

If he really had been a terrorist he wouldn't have been deported but jailed.

Also, concerning facts. Europol and the FBI can get you straight on that. Facts in the public domain, pointing out that only a very small segment of terrorist attacks are related to religious reasons. And that's not even singling out muslims.

You might also want to check on how many attacks of radical muslims are done on fellow muslims. But that's under your radar obviously. Why should a bomber killing dozens at Bagdad on a near daily basis concern you?

Nothing is under my radar when it comes to Islam. What does it matter if they kill members of their own family or anyone else! Islam IS NOT the kind of religion I want in this country! If you do that's fine. Go to Saudi Arabia and tell them you're an Atheist and see what happens.