Muslims in Australia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: Muslims in Australia
(28-03-2017 11:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 11:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Recognize him yet? Unmistakable style and cadence.

Seems somewhat similar to this guy.

I suck at recognizing trolling style though. Guess English not being my mother tongue has something to do with it.

No, not him. Ignore the content and focus on the rhythm and sentence structure and word choice. It changes the theme each incarnation but it sucks at hiding its style. Dude was here only a couple of days ago arguing for communism.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-03-2017, 11:45 AM
(28-03-2017 11:41 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote:  Nothing is under my radar when it comes to Islam. What does it matter if they kill members of their own family or anyone else!

Ah well, spoken like a real bigot. It doesn't matter even if the majority of victims are muslims. So it's save to paint them all with the same broad brush.

As for your "terrorist" being deported. There's obviously a reason you didn't pick up on that. Maybe even too stupid an argument for you to double down on.

(28-03-2017 11:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude was here only a couple of days ago arguing for communism.

That trollish shitstain? Good to know, so it's basically useless to argue with his ass since he only gets his rocks off from that. AF obviously couldn't contain him.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
28-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Your history is a bit fucked amigo.

Firstly Genghis Khan was not Muslim.
Quote:He also practiced meritocracy and encouraged religious tolerance in the Mongol Empire, and unified the nomadic tribes of Northeast Asia.

Secondly Kemal Ataturk imposed secularism on Turkey.
Quote:In the face of knowledge, science, and of the whole extent of radiant civilization, I cannot accept the presence in Turkey's civilized community of people primitive enough to seek material and spiritual benefits in the guidance of sheiks. The Turkish republic cannot be a country of sheiks, dervishes, and disciples. The best, the truest order is the order of civilization. To be a man it is enough to carry out the requirements of civilization. The leaders of dervish orders will understand the truth of my words, and will themselves close down their lodges [tekke] and admit that their disciplines have grown up

Daniel Pipes seems like a legit guy, but it looks like he's not as hysterical as you.
Quote:Pipes has written, "It’s a mistake to blame Islam, a religion 14 centuries old, for the evil that should be ascribed to militant Islam, a totalitarian ideology less than a century old. Militant Islam is the problem, but moderate Islam is the solution."[8][22] Pipes believes that moderate Muslims "constitute a very small movement", but a "brave" one, which the U.S. government should "give priority to locating, meeting with, funding, forwarding, empowering, and celebrating".[23]

Would you like to try again, hero with a thousand faces?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2017, 11:47 AM
(28-03-2017 11:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 11:35 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Recognize him yet? Unmistakable style and cadence.

Seems somewhat similar to this guy.

I suck at recognizing trolling style though. Guess English not being my mother tongue has something to do with it.

Could have fooled me, you type English better than a lot of Americans.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-03-2017, 11:48 AM
(28-03-2017 11:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 11:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Seems somewhat similar to this guy.

No, not him. Ignore the content and focus on the rhythm and sentence structure and word choice. It changes the theme each incarnation but it sucks at hiding its style. Dude was here only a couple of days ago arguing for communism.

It would fit - ignorance is the same. Then was glorious Mao, now he have Genghis Khan as leader of mohammedan armies.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2017 12:03 PM by Szuchow.)
(28-03-2017 11:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Could have fooled me, you type English better than a lot of Americans.

Thanks. However I feel my English to be lacking and repetitive. More than that I'm certain that easy to spot, weird mistakes appear in my posts more often that I would wish.

Edited for spelling. Irony it seems has good timing.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 11:52 AM
(28-03-2017 11:51 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 11:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Could have fooled me, you type English better than a lot of Americans.

Thanks. However I feel my English to being lacking and repetitive. More than that I'm certain that easy to spot, weird mistakes appear in my posts more often that I would wish.

Just blame it on auto-correct. No will know the difference.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-03-2017, 11:53 AM
(28-03-2017 11:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Not sure that I agree, but there is a similar preoccupation with rep.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
28-03-2017, 11:54 AM
(28-03-2017 11:52 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 11:51 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Thanks. However I feel my English to being lacking and repetitive. More than that I'm certain that easy to spot, weird mistakes appear in my posts more often that I would wish.

Just blame it on auto-correct. No will know the difference.

It's ducking good idea Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
28-03-2017, 11:55 AM
(28-03-2017 11:53 AM)julep Wrote:  
(28-03-2017 11:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No, not him. Ignore the content and focus on the rhythm and sentence structure and word choice. It changes the theme each incarnation but it sucks at hiding its style. Dude was here only a couple of days ago arguing for communism.

Not sure that I agree, but there is a similar preoccupation with rep.

There is also the name. Using a first and last name instead of a username. Though Fred Hampton was an actual person, an activist and Jack Hammer is not to my knowledge. It's a bit of a stretch but.