Muslims protest at global atheist convention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 12:45 AM by Rahn127.)
RE: Muslims protest at global atheist convention
Let me get this straight, you are protesting my ability to think rationally ?

This is like people slithering around on their bellies protesting people who are walking around on two legs.
"Death to walkers. Blasphemers"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 09:52 PM
(11-09-2013 09:32 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'd sell pictures of Muhammad.

Do them one better and sell copies of this.

[Image: 7GAkrez.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-09-2013, 09:53 PM
(11-09-2013 09:34 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  This like people slithering around on their bellies protesting people who are walking around on two legs.
"Death to walkers. Blasphemers"

Wait, wasn't that 'Snakes on a Plane'? Blink

12-09-2013, 01:17 AM

I find this is very interesting and funny Big Grin

I love the part when they're started chanting "ZZ TOP, ZZ TOP, ZZ TOP"
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mike's post
12-09-2013, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 01:49 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(11-09-2013 06:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 05:01 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I was there. It was a great atmosphere. They were chanting "Mohammed is the messenger," We were singing "always look on the bright side of life." I met Dan Dennet, Sam Harris.

ps Ayaan is a beautiful person. She had to have body guards everywhere she went.

You were there??!! Wow. I'm honored to be in your presence.BowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

Were there Christians protesting too or just Muslims?

Well...yes...I was there. I flew from Brisbane down to Melbourne to be there. There was a fantastic atmosphere at the conference. It was like we were one big happy family. Everyone was smiling, you knew you were amongst intelligent like-minded friends.

The protests went on for a few days and were at lunchtime. Most people went outside just to watch. The Muslim boys (there were no women) were very hot, angry, and sweaty. Apart from singing the "life of Brian" to them we also repeatedly shouted "where are the women?" in response to their "Mohamed is the messenger." It was very light hearted on our side but you could see some of them getting angry and it was a good thing that the police were there otherwise it might of got a little ugly.

Yes, the Christians were there too, but in smaller numbers. They had a megaphone and did a lot of shouting. A lot of people just sat down on the steps to watch while eating lunch, as if they were at the zoo looking at the animals. I think there is a youtube video of them too. They were very intense and shouted at the top of their lungs how much they loved everyone and only wanted to save our souls from going to hell. They weren't in the slightest interested in discussing anything... they only wanted to shout.

On one of the evenings I walked by them, holding hands with Enly, and one of them shouted out "fornicator." Nice, huh? So much for love!

All the speakers were excellent... Daniel Dennet was particularly good. You can watch his talk on youtube. I had a brief conversation with him and Sam Harris. I also tried to get in a word with Richard Dawkins but he was swamped by groupies.

PS...just watched the video...guess I didn't need to tell you the above LOL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
12-09-2013, 02:06 AM
PPS...I just found the obnoxious Christian on youtube....here he is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP4ryY5ZLyY
12-09-2013, 02:29 AM
(12-09-2013 01:42 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Apart from singing the "life of Brian" to them we also repeatedly shouted "where are the women?" in response to their "Mohamed is the messenger."

Hahahaha, that makes me smile so much! Big Grin

12-09-2013, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 02:24 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(12-09-2013 02:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 01:42 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Apart from singing the "life of Brian" to them we also repeatedly shouted "where are the women?" in response to their "Mohamed is the messenger."

Hahahaha, that makes me smile so much! Big Grin

yeah, it was good. Not a single muslim woman was there. Just fat, sweaty, angry, loud blokes. It wasn't pretty.
12-09-2013, 09:48 AM
(11-09-2013 08:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Too bad I couldn't go. I'd set up a booth and sell "The Satanic Verses", and copies of Spencer's "Did Muhammad Exist". That's would put their undies in a knot.

Do they wear underwear? Or is it something like Mormon undies?

[Image: mormon-underwear-two-piece.jpg]

Soooo stylish and sexy!

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Careful now.

I'm well informed that criticizing a muslim (any muslim) is automatically and irredeemably racist.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post