Muslims' stories about atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Muslims' stories about atheists
(01-07-2016 08:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 02:31 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Which is what we should all be doing with your puerile comments. When you reach puberty, you'll possibly look back at this forum and ask yourself how you could've been such an absolute tosser as a kid.

Although I'm guessing that as an adult, you'll probably still be an ignorant fucktard with the IQ of a can of sardines.

SYZ, I normally do not respond to you because you are a pretard. A pretard is a person with such low cognitive abilities, that were they, through great effort and determination, hone their cognitive abilities to the level of retard, it would be celebrated as a great accomplishment. Chas was able to do it. I found this picture of the celebratory moment when Chas moved from pretard status to retard status.

[Image: you_win_the_prize.jpg]

That was a long time ago and Chas is now probably too old now to have any hope of progressing out of retard status. Perhaps the frustration of being in a state of constant stupidity is why he has become such a dick. He was a dick when he abused his mod powers to ridicule Egor, and he is a dick now when he rationalizes away his display of contempt toward the OP. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that English isn't the OP's first language and she struggles with it to some degree. Did Chas exercise some charity? Nope....A charitable interpretation never crossed his mind. Likewise thought of cutting her some slack to see where she was going never crossed his mind. He auto-slammed her with a with a neg rep when he just assumed she was a believer. There is only one explanation for Chas's behavior....Chas is a hate filled retarded dick.

Hey, BlowJob - go fuck yourself. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-07-2016, 09:33 PM
(01-07-2016 08:44 PM)Foxen Wrote:  It is interesting that one who refers to dick status in reference to someone else is a dick himself. Of course, you do not see it. You're blinded by your ego.

I'm not blind. I know I can be a dick at times. I'm not self deluded like Chas.
Find all posts by this user
01-07-2016, 09:36 PM
(01-07-2016 09:33 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm not blind. I know I can be a dick at times. I'm not self deluded like Chas.

I think you want him to be self deluded only in order for your ego to be satisfied that you are right and he is wrong.
01-07-2016, 09:44 PM
(01-07-2016 09:36 PM)Foxen Wrote:  I think you want him to be self deluded only in order for your ego to be satisfied that you are right and he is wrong.

I'm just using Chas as an example to show that RS is wrong. He claimed the contempt originates from me and that I should expect it to be returned in spades. I am merely pointing out that there are plenty of people on this forum like Chas and Minimalist who are full of contempt and display it proudly and perhaps I am the one who is returning it in spades.

You atheists need people like me to expose your own hypocrisy. I give you a chance to grow. Now that last statement doesn't apply to everyone....but it most certainly applies to a hell of a lot of you.
01-07-2016, 09:48 PM
(01-07-2016 09:44 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You atheists need people like me to expose your own hypocrisy. I give you a chance to grow. Now that last statement doesn't apply to everyone....but it most certainly applies to a hell of a lot of you.

I believe the hypocrisy is in your head.

You created it merely to have an enemy to fight in order to make you appear as though you are the moral superiority.

It is you who needs to grow as an individual, not anyone else.
01-07-2016, 09:51 PM
(01-07-2016 09:48 PM)Foxen Wrote:  It is you who needs to grow as an individual, not anyone else.

Everyone needs or at least should want to grow as individuals.
01-07-2016, 09:56 PM
(01-07-2016 09:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Everyone needs or at least should want to grow as individuals.

Then learn to do so.
01-07-2016, 10:41 PM
(01-07-2016 09:56 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 09:51 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Everyone needs or at least should want to grow as individuals.

Then learn to do so.

I find a lot of "atheists" positions interesting. For instance if God exists, then he could have set up the world such that when ever there is a group of asshats, only a non-asshat could come along and point out to the group that they are being asshats. But really, if God does not exist, there is no reason why someone who is himself an asshat, can't point to a group of others who are asshats and correctly identify that they are asshats.

So Foxen.....when you say that I am a dick, or that I need to grow as an individual....It in no way invalidates or refutes the things I have said in this thread. You are rendering an opinion about me. You are not producing a defense or a counter argument.
01-07-2016, 10:46 PM
(01-07-2016 10:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I find a lot of "atheists" positions interesting. For instance if God exists, then he could have set up the world such that when ever there is a group of asshats, only a non-asshat could come along and point out to the group that they are being asshats. But really, if God does not exist, there is no reason why someone who is himself an asshat, can't point to a group of others who are asshats and correctly identify that they are asshats.

So Foxen.....when you say that I am a dick, or that I need to grow as an individual....It in no way invalidates or refutes the things I have said in this thread. You are rendering an opinion about me. You are not producing a defense or a counter argument.

I see you have issues that do not stem in any way from my opinion about you. Rather, you are naturally defensive because of something else in your life you have not come to full terms in understanding.
01-07-2016, 10:50 PM
(01-07-2016 10:46 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 10:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I find a lot of "atheists" positions interesting. For instance if God exists, then he could have set up the world such that when ever there is a group of asshats, only a non-asshat could come along and point out to the group that they are being asshats. But really, if God does not exist, there is no reason why someone who is himself an asshat, can't point to a group of others who are asshats and correctly identify that they are asshats.

I see you have issues that do not stem in any way from my opinion about you. Rather, you are naturally defensive because of something else in your life you have not come to full terms in understanding.

no, he's just a troll. pretty cut and dry, really.