Muslims' stories about atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Muslims stories about athiests
(25-06-2016 12:53 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:50 AM)rosechaos Wrote:  i know but believers keep bringing up this story every time . ShockingWeeping

Rose, these people think you are relating this story to convince them God does exist.

Do you believe in God?

nah he's too oppressive to exist lol .
at least if they want him to exist they gotta create righteous one
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2016, 01:00 AM
(24-06-2016 11:46 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  since my teacher used to tell us this story i liked to share with you all.
like how would you respond if a muslim apologist came with this to you?

""" Many years ago, there once lived a man who didn't believe in Allah. And because he didn't believe in Allah, he would mock at all the muslims about believing in One Allah . It so happened that a Sheikh was told about the man and his wicked ways. He thought long and hard about a plan and, at last, came up with a plan that Insha Allah, would work.

He challenged all those who didn't believe in God and fixed a time and date for this challenge. This challenge was to take place on an open ground, in which the Sheikh would prove to them that there was a God and only One God � Allah.

On this day, thousands of people turned up for the event. Everyone, including the muslims were curious to see how the Sheikh would prove One Allah to them. So the muslims were seated on one side, and the disbelievers on the other side. Five minutes ticked by, then ten . . . But the Sheikh was nowhere to be seen. He had not turned up.

The speaker of the disbelievers stood up and spoke to the people : " It seems that we are all wasting our time ! Even the Sheikh knows that there is no God, that's why he decided not to attend this meeting."

Just at that moment, the Sheikh arrived.

"What took you so long ? It seems that you yourself are in doubt that there is a God!" laughed the disbeliever.

But the Sheikh replied in a calm voice, " You see, on my way here, there was a river to cross. I waited for the boat, but I could not see one. All of a sudden, a nearby tree walked towards the river bank and fell down in front of me. The bark peeled off automatically and started to chop itself into planks, all by itself. Then the bits and the planks began to fix itself and formed into a beautiful boat. I quickly got into the boat and it started to row, all by itself. This is how I got here."

The disbeliever laughed and told all the muslims, "What kind of Sheikh have you elected as your speaker ? He is insane ! How can a tree walk ? How can a tree peel itself ? How can a tree chop itself an and form into a boat ?"

Then Sheikh spoke : " This is just what I wanted to hear ! Just as a tree can't form itself into a boat, how can the sun rise all by itself in the morning at its exact time ?

How can it set each evening at its correct moment and place? Who makes us breathe in air and who makes our heart beat?"

The disbeliever bowed down his head � he was speechless and he had no answer.

"Allah, of course ! He is the Creator of the entire Universe," the Sheikh said.

Such was the effect of the Sheikh's words and his beautiful invitation to Islam, that many of the disbelievers became muslims at the hands of the Sheikh.""

i'm not sure if this proves anything tbh. but most of muslims yell with "checkmate, atheists" every time someone mention that none sensed story.Confused

The Sun can be explained easily by science, it's a natural occurrence. A tree morphing into a boat is not. Also no one causes us to breath, our bodies do it for us and no one makes our heart beat, it does it itself. If a Muslim apologist came with that to me I would laugh so hard in their face.

About as dumb as showing someone a magic trick and they start to think magic is real.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
25-06-2016, 01:05 AM
(25-06-2016 12:57 AM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:53 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Rose, these people think you are relating this story to convince them God does exist.

Do you believe in God?

nah he's too oppressive to exist lol .

That's what I thought.

These people think you are here to promote Islamism. Your English is unpolished so they will blame their mistake on that but really these people lack reading comprehension skills.
25-06-2016, 01:08 AM
(25-06-2016 01:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:57 AM)rosechaos Wrote:  nah he's too oppressive to exist lol .

These people think you are here to promote Islamism.

Ummm, I have never made such a claim?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-06-2016, 01:10 AM
(25-06-2016 12:53 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Rose, these people think you are relating this story to convince them God does exist.

I never made that claim. I simply stated that this story about the muslims parallels that of the xians.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-06-2016, 01:16 AM
(25-06-2016 01:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

I never made that claim. I simply stated that this story about the muslims parallels that of the xians.

Give her some good rep to counter act Chas's stupidity then. I'd do it, but being neg-repped is not a protected class...therefore the man can discriminate against us.

I apologize for projecting Chas's stupidity onto all of you.
[+] 2 users Like Heywood Jahblome's post
25-06-2016, 01:18 AM
(25-06-2016 01:16 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Give her some good rep to counter act Chas's stupidity then. I'd do it, but being neg-repped is not a protected class...therefore the man can discriminate against us.

I, take advice from you? I do not think so. I dislike trolls immensely. Plus I don't know her yet.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-06-2016, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 01:28 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(25-06-2016 01:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 01:16 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Give her some good rep to counter act Chas's stupidity then. I'd do it, but being neg-repped is not a protected class...therefore the man can discriminate against us.

I, take advice from you? I do not think so. I dislike trolls immensely. Plus I don't know her yet.

She clearly is not Muslim apologist as Chas claims.....but then his sense of reality is about as bad as yours. If you give her some good rep the brain deranged of the forum will have canceled out their own errors. There will be balance to the force and all that. Its a good thing that makes Martha Stewart proud.....so just do it...ummm..kay.
25-06-2016, 01:53 AM
(25-06-2016 01:24 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  She clearly is not Muslim apologist as Chas claims.....but then his sense of reality is about as bad as yours. If you give her some good rep the brain deranged of the forum will have canceled out their own errors. There will be balance to the force and all that. Its a good thing that makes Martha Stewart proud.....so just do it...ummm..kay.

You're an admitted troll. I won't take advice from a troll. When I get to know her as she posts I may rep her.

Why do you care?

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
25-06-2016, 02:59 AM
Yea its all a bunch of tripe. First of like to see the trick with the tree making itself into a boat. If that had been said to me I'd be asking him to prove his claims.