Muslims' stories about atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Muslims' stories about atheists
(25-06-2016 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 02:33 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  It proves nothing. It is an argument from ignorance. If those people were convinced by this then they were gullible fools who don't know how to reason. The solution is to teach them to think properly, not ply them with fantasy stories.

Just for the record the op doesn't agree with it either.

I didn't gather that she did. I'm just a little bit in a bad mood today.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
25-06-2016, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 03:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-06-2016 02:43 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Apparently Heywood isn't a Christian, he worships a God of logic and reason, .....

bwahahahahaha. I don't think you know Hayseed like I know BlowMe. Review his posts. The only reason he would possibly worship a God of logic and reason is that he doesn't comprehend either and it leaves him in a state of awe. Dude's a monkey.

#sigh
25-06-2016, 03:19 PM
(25-06-2016 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 02:43 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Apparently Heywood isn't a Christian, he worships a God of logic and reason, .....

bwahahahahaha. I don't think you know Hayseed like I know BlowMe. Review his posts. The only reason he would possibly worship a God of logic and reason is that he doesn't comprehend either and it leaves him in a state of awe.

I think she was being sarcastic.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
25-06-2016, 03:24 PM
(25-06-2016 03:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  bwahahahahaha. I don't think you know Hayseed like I know BlowMe. Review his posts. The only reason he would possibly worship a God of logic and reason is that he doesn't comprehend either and it leaves him in a state of awe.

I think she was being sarcastic.

goddam somebody needs to check my sarcasm radar when they're checking my gaydar.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-06-2016, 03:26 PM
(25-06-2016 03:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 03:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I think she was being sarcastic.

dude, it's better if you PM when I'm being stupid instead of announcing it to the whole forum. ... just askin' Big Grin

If it helps, I've done the same thing plenty of times. It's not easy to read people over the internet, you can't really get a tone or visual cue to help. You just have to look at the context and make a guess.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-06-2016, 03:27 PM
(25-06-2016 02:43 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 02:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't forgive you for mocking Banjo's fight with brain cancer. I hope Banjo can. That's probably the worst display of mocking The Word you've ever exhibited and there have been many. You are no Christian, just another asshole. The atheists here are far more Christian than you can ever hope to be.

Apparently Heywood isn't a Christian, he worships a God of logic and reason, so that God doesn't care about mocking people fighting cancer apparently. But yeah we shouldn't compare him to Christians since he isn't one, we can still compare him to other human beings though and he's still coming up short.

That is funny as fuck. Tongue

#sigh
25-06-2016, 03:32 PM
It's sad how religious people think they know it all and what they said seriously means nothing .
They meant by that since boat can't made itself with out creator you can't do it either.

That can be a pov but it's not really convincing .... like how would you know WHAT GOD DID THAT. And fs you can't treat humans like objects! it's creation theories issues in the end .
[+] 3 users Like rosechaos's post
25-06-2016, 03:44 PM
(25-06-2016 03:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 03:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I think she was being sarcastic.

goddam somebody needs to check my sarcasm radar when they're checking my gaydar.

As atonement I offer this without comment.

#sigh
25-06-2016, 04:14 PM
(25-06-2016 12:50 AM)rosechaos Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:45 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  A long-winded and annoying argument from ignorance.

Next!

i know but believers keep bringing up this story every time . ShockingWeeping

If you must answer them at all, give them the same answer I just did, accompanied by an apathetic shrug.
25-06-2016, 04:23 PM
(25-06-2016 03:12 AM)SitaSky Wrote:  I love how it says the atheist just bowed his head he was just too overwhelmed by the ignorance of the claim most likely.

I'm guessing it was the prelude to a Picard facepalm.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post