Muslims' stories about atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: Muslims' stories about atheists
(26-06-2016 12:39 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You know....before I posted that....I asked myself this question: "Would Banjo get all butthurt if I post this?". The answer that came to me was "No....he would not".

He and I exchange a lot of smack. He doesn't come off to me as someone who is overly sensitive. If anything, he probably would be a little miffed that I held back because of his medical condition.
You really are an ignorant fucktard aren't you? Do you truly think that you can know intimately what other people are thinking when you don't know them from... uh... Adam? You have absolutely zero knowledge of Banjo's condition and/or state of mind, and it's abjectly patronising to think you do. It might be a better idea for you—prior to posting any more of your off-topic, nasty, smug little comments here—to take your hand off your penis for a few minutes, and remove it from your own mouth wherein it appears to reside. And please forget the protein and spit.

Quote:I'm thinking [sic] now that maybe I shouldn't have said it, but not for Banjo's sake....but for members like you because I think this really bothered you.
Uh... you're now claiming that you can "think"? Seriously? Or is this just another of your perverse jokes? But yes; your hateful dig at someone with a serious illness did bother the more empathetic among us here. As you're obviously struggling with a double-digit IQ, I'm guessing you don't even know what empathy is. Google it. You sanctimonious prick.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
27-06-2016, 12:35 AM
(26-06-2016 05:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 12:39 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You know....before I posted that....I asked myself this question: "Would Banjo get all butthurt if I post this?". The answer that came to me was "No....he would not".

He and I exchange a lot of smack. He doesn't come off to me as someone who is overly sensitive. If anything, he probably would be a little miffed that I held back because of his medical condition.
You really are an ignorant fucktard aren't you? Do you truly think that you can know intimately what other people are thinking when you don't know them from... uh... Adam? You have absolutely zero knowledge of Banjo's condition and/or state of mind, and it's abjectly patronising to think you do. It might be a better idea for you—prior to posting any more of your off-topic, nasty, smug little comments here—to take your hand off your penis for a few minutes, and remove it from your own mouth wherein it appears to reside. And please forget the protein and spit.

Quote:I'm thinking [sic] now that maybe I shouldn't have said it, but not for Banjo's sake....but for members like you because I think this really bothered you.
Uh... you're now claiming that you can "think"? Seriously? Or is this just another of your perverse jokes? But yes; your hateful dig at someone with a serious illness did bother the more empathetic among us here. As you're obviously struggling with a double-digit IQ, I'm guessing you don't even know what empathy is. Google it. You sanctimonious prick.

I know what empathy is. I don't think you do though, but I am not surprised given you have the cognitive abilities of a special needs gnat. You're criticizing me for empathizing. Empathy is the act of trying to share and understand another person's experiences and emotions. I did exactly that before I posted what I posted. Now your claiming that such actions are meaningless because one can't know intimately what other people are thinking.

I would bet that almost any of you who had the same medical condition as Banjo, and the same amount of "Going to war and not give up attitude" as Banjo, would be just as unphased as Banjo was by comment.
27-06-2016, 12:46 AM
(27-06-2016 12:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I would bet that almost any of you who had the same medical condition as Banjo, and the same amount of "Going to war and not give up attitude" as Banjo, would be just as unphased as Banjo was by comment.

That's actually the most generous thing I think you've ever written on this forum.

"So shines a good deed in a weary world."
-- Willie Wonka

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-06-2016, 03:37 AM
(27-06-2016 12:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I would bet that almost any of you who had the same medical condition as Banjo, and the same amount of "Going to war and not give up attitude" as Banjo, would be just as unphased as Banjo was by comment.

Okay.

First, thank you.

I have recently returned from what can only be described as an arduous hospital visit. Sat for hours there. It took it out of me so much that after a short Skype call to a fellow drummer in the US, he could not believe the amount of pills I was taking.

"What's that you're doing?" "Oh this is a bottle of iced tea and it is that time of day I must take these various tablets."

He could not believe it.

As for myself, I have no idea what it must be like to deal with me. For example even Stark lost his temper when I made a comment that you, Heywood, should be banned.

I was of course off my freaking tree. I even fell over and broke my heater that night. Like a guy who has had way too much to drink.

So how can anyone tell? Which is why my signature is what it is.

As for you, this effort of simply insulting people adds a very negative aspect to the forum at large IMO. If you were to act like an adult, things may change. Sadly, you are simply content to troll and even wear it as if it a mark of valour.

It is not. All you do is waste bandwidth and peoples time. It also makes you look very very bad. Perhaps you believe yourself to be a Raskolnikov, the anti-hero of the story.

If so, you believe incorrectly.

As for myself now? Well I bought a steak for dinner to have with spaghetti carbonara on the side. And my drummer friend suggested I open the bottle of Spanish tempranillo red wine I have had for over a year and have a glass with dinner. It can't hurt. I may even have two.

Just either grow up, or leave. It has simply become tiresome and uninteresting.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
27-06-2016, 03:45 AM
(26-06-2016 02:04 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  My response: Everything I say makes me look bad(to this crowd).

If you wake up in the morning and the first person you talk to treats you poorly, maybe he's an asshole. If you wake in the morning and everyone you meet throughout the day treats you poorly, maybe you're the asshole.

If you don't like the opinions here and need to find the door, just say the word. I'm sure you'll have more guides than Bear Gryllis in the Amazon willing to help you out.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-06-2016, 03:47 AM
(27-06-2016 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As for myself now? Well I bought a steak for dinner to have with spaghetti carbonara on the side.

Dude, I was with you until this... Shocking

Hope you're doing better as you read this, take care! Wink

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
27-06-2016, 03:57 AM
(27-06-2016 03:47 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  As for myself now? Well I bought a steak for dinner to have with spaghetti carbonara on the side.

Dude, I was with you until this... Shocking

Thanks mate. Having limited movement means limited options. I had no opportunity to buy vegetables. Plus I have been losing weight rapidly. I lost 4 kilos in 4 days. The carbs may help. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
27-06-2016, 04:27 AM
(27-06-2016 03:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-06-2016 03:47 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Dude, I was with you until this... Shocking

Thanks mate. Having limited movement means limited options. I had no opportunity to buy vegetables. Plus I have been losing weight rapidly. I lost 4 kilos in 4 days. The carbs may help. Smile

Ok, dude, but just because it's you. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
27-06-2016, 06:09 AM
(27-06-2016 12:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Empathy is the act of trying to share and understand another person's experiences and emotions.

Empathy is not the act of trying to do that. Empathy is doing that. Perhaps if you keep trying you will be able to do it at some point.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
27-06-2016, 07:52 AM
(24-06-2016 11:46 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  Then Sheikh spoke : " This is just what I wanted to hear ! Just as a tree can't form itself into a boat, how can the sun rise all by itself in the morning at its exact time ?

How can it set each evening at its correct moment and place? Who makes us breathe in air and who makes our heart beat?"

I'd ask the guy if he listens to ICP, because all I'm hearing from him is "MOTHERFUCKING MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK!?"

I mean, I could tell him that it's pulled by a different sun god in his chariot and that Allah doesn't exist. Is he going to believe that? A failure to understand how things work doesn't mean the answer is "magic".
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post