Muslims' stories about atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Muslims' stories about atheists
A Muslim having an opinion about an atheist is like a dinosaur having an opinion about the future.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
30-06-2016, 02:44 PM
(29-06-2016 12:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 11:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Chas did not neg-rep her for being a Believer, but clearly stated it was for being a tiresome Muslim apologist.

Does it matter whether or not Chas neg repped her for being a believer or neg repped her for being an apologist? That's splitting hairs. It was still a dick move. It was a dick move because he gave her 0 chance to actually show whether or not she is actually a good poster. He displayed contempt and you give him a pass for it. You are hypocrite because when people on your team display contempt....you rationalize it away.

It's not splitting hairs. One is a belief, the other a behavior.

Someone PMed me to suggest I had misread the OP. After a few more posts, it was clear that I did, though the posts are pretty muddled. I immediately removed that rep.

So fuck off, BlowJob. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2016, 02:47 PM
(30-06-2016 12:01 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 01:15 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  He displayed the same contempt I feel for people who come here posting awful apologetics while pretending to not be apologists. "Just asking questions", they always say.

At least you are starting to acknowledge that a lot of the contempt that fills this forum originates from people other than the believers. Maybe down the road you, Chas, and others will abandon your hypocritical behavior.

There is no hypocritical behavior. The contempt felt and expressed for you is quite honest. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-06-2016, 03:33 PM
(28-06-2016 02:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I have to get back to the project I am working on. So you won't see me around here very much.

Ahhh... best news I've heard all day. The less we see of this pretentious wanker the better.....

[Image: FLMtrlx.jpg]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
30-06-2016, 04:00 PM
(30-06-2016 12:03 AM)Foxen Wrote:  A Muslim having an opinion about an atheist is like a dinosaur having an opinion about the future.

This might very well be the quote of the year.

Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
01-07-2016, 01:43 AM
(30-06-2016 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 12:54 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Does it matter whether or not Chas neg repped her for being a believer or neg repped her for being an apologist? That's splitting hairs. It was still a dick move. It was a dick move because he gave her 0 chance to actually show whether or not she is actually a good poster. He displayed contempt and you give him a pass for it. You are hypocrite because when people on your team display contempt....you rationalize it away.

It's not splitting hairs. One is a belief, the other a behavior.

Someone PMed me to suggest I had misread the OP. After a few more posts, it was clear that I did, though the posts are pretty muddled. I immediately removed that rep.

You negged-repped her for who you thought she was....a muslim apologist. Does being a muslim apologist automatically mean you are not a good poster? It does in close minded people like you who harbor contempt for any believer who attempts to challenge your world view. You gave her 0 chance to show whether or not she was a good poster. You made a dick move and neg-repped her because you are a close minded dick.
01-07-2016, 05:53 AM
(01-07-2016 01:43 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(30-06-2016 02:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not splitting hairs. One is a belief, the other a behavior.

You negged-repped her for who you thought she was....a muslim apologist. Does being a muslim apologist automatically mean you are not a good poster? It does in close minded people like you who harbor contempt for any believer who attempts to challenge your world view. You gave her 0 chance to show whether or not she was a good poster. You made a dick move and neg-repped her because you are a close minded dick.

Did you actually read her first posts? They were largely incoherent and sounded just like all the other apologist rantings.
Go fuck yourself, BlowJob.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-07-2016, 02:31 PM
(25-06-2016 12:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Just smile at him and then go on to ignore him.

Which is what we should all be doing with your puerile comments. When you reach puberty, you'll possibly look back at this forum and ask yourself how you could've been such an absolute tosser as a kid.

Although I'm guessing that as an adult, you'll probably still be an ignorant fucktard with the IQ of a can of sardines.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-07-2016, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 08:28 PM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(01-07-2016 02:31 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 12:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Just smile at him and then go on to ignore him.

Which is what we should all be doing with your puerile comments. When you reach puberty, you'll possibly look back at this forum and ask yourself how you could've been such an absolute tosser as a kid.

Although I'm guessing that as an adult, you'll probably still be an ignorant fucktard with the IQ of a can of sardines.

SYZ, I normally do not respond to you because you are a pretard. A pretard is a person with such low cognitive abilities, that were they, through great effort and determination, hone their cognitive abilities to the level of retard, it would be celebrated as a great accomplishment. Chas was able to do it. I found this picture of the celebratory moment when Chas moved from pretard status to retard status.

[Image: you_win_the_prize.jpg]

That was a long time ago and Chas is now probably too old now to have any hope of progressing out of retard status. Perhaps the frustration of being in a state of constant stupidity is why he has become such a dick. He was a dick when he abused his mod powers to ridicule Egor, and he is a dick now when he rationalizes away his display of contempt toward the OP. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that English isn't the OP's first language and she struggles with it to some degree. Did Chas exercise some charity? Nope....A charitable interpretation never crossed his mind. Likewise thought of cutting her some slack to see where she was going never crossed his mind. He auto-slammed her with a with a neg rep when he just assumed she was a believer. There is only one explanation for Chas's behavior....Chas is a hate filled retarded dick.
01-07-2016, 08:44 PM
(01-07-2016 08:23 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  SYZ, I normally do not respond to you because you are a pretard. A pretard is a person with such low cognitive abilities, that were they, through great effort and determination, hone their cognitive abilities to the level of retard, it would be celebrated as a great accomplishment. Chas was able to do it. I found this picture of the celebratory moment when Chas moved from pretard status to retard status.

[Image: you_win_the_prize.jpg]

That was a long time ago and Chas is now probably too old now to have any hope of progressing out of retard status. Perhaps the frustration of being in a state of constant stupidity is why he has become such a dick. He was a dick when he abused his mod powers to ridicule Egor, and he is a dick now when he rationalizes away his display of contempt toward the OP. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that English isn't the OP's first language and she struggles with it to some degree. Did Chas exercise some charity? Nope....A charitable interpretation never crossed his mind. Likewise thought of cutting her some slack to see where she was going never crossed his mind. He auto-slammed her with a with a neg rep when he just assumed she was a believer. There is only one explanation for Chas's behavior....Chas is a hate filled retarded dick.

It is interesting that one who refers to dick status in reference to someone else is a dick himself. Of course, you do not see it. You're blinded by your ego.