Must see crash close call.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Must see crash close call.
(22-09-2016 08:44 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(22-09-2016 07:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Thinking the same thing. His jackassedness was quite controlled considering he just about got scalped.

I was in a car accident once. The car was totalled and the paramedics had to cut me out of it. I was babbling like an idiot from the schock. Totally not collected. I was calm, just incoherent.

So, just another Saturday night?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
22-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Hi,

No whiplash injury. That was very close.

D.
Find all posts by this user
22-09-2016, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2016 06:18 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
Surprised the firefighters didn't put hands on levers. The guy's just been in an accident, and you're taking his word for the airplane's settings?

No, you double-check that sort of stuff. SETB5 -- [Ejection] Seat, Emergency power unit, Throttle, [oxygen] Bottle, and five-point harness. You safety those things and get the guy out.
23-09-2016, 04:42 AM
(22-09-2016 06:02 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Surprised the firefighters didn't put hands on levers. The guy's just been in an accident, and you're taking his word for the airplane's settings?

No, you double-check that sort of stuff. SETB5 -- [Ejection] Seat, Emergency power unit, Throttle, [oxygen] Bottle, and five-point harness. You safety those things and get the guy out.

He did didn't he? 55seconds.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-09-2016, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 06:37 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(22-09-2016 08:44 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I was in a car accident once. The car was totalled and the paramedics had to cut me out of it. I was babbling like an idiot from the shock. Totally not collected. I was calm, just incoherent.

I don't remember my accident, but the paramedics and trooper both said that I was pretty calm and talkative but rather incoherent. Then I fell asleep, woke up a few hours later in the hospital, and started to freak out because I had no idea why I was there. I've still never recollected those few hours around the crash. After my mind rebooted and came back online, those memories just appear to be gone; and I know enough about how memory can be altered to not trust anything I may think I remember now, because it cannot help but be colored by the second hand accounts.

But a neurologist gave me a clean bill of health at a checkup a month or so after the accident. My motorcycle helmet did it's job. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post