"My 100th Like Party" as a science experiment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: "My 100th Like Party" as a science experiment
Don't think that I didn't have an eye on you, Observy Osbourne. You were my motivation, my inspiration, my everything.

Let's hear it for Observius Maximus!

(Passes out in corner from excessive celebratory imbibing)

[Image: homer-drunk.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2011, 12:36 AM
(29-05-2011 11:12 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Don't think that I didn't have an eye on you, Observy Osbourne. You were my motivation, my inspiration, my everything.
LoL

Well... Same here! I was closely watching your stats. I've always thought you where the guy to beat on "likes received". I kept it secret because I'm not ready to come out of the closet as the "likes-" and "attention-whore" I really am deep inside. It turned against me! Big Grin

Anyway... congratulations again and on to 200.
[Image: beer-will-change-the-world.jpg]

Kills me to know that some the likes you've got where given by me.Wink
Now if you need me, I'll be in my corner, sulking.
*mumble-bumble*

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
30-05-2011, 09:50 AM
(30-05-2011 12:36 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Now if you need me, I'll be in my corner, sulking.
*mumble-bumble*

I've given you a like. You'll be up to 100 in no time.
Now don't worry , ... be happy :

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
30-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Time for some serious eighties drama.

Cheesy drama but drama none the less.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
30-05-2011, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2011 08:40 PM by Buddy Christ.)
You see that?

By assigning meaning to the numbers on an arbitrary counter, we have caused one human to celebrate and another to sulk in a corner. When the strange thing is, nothing in the existential realm changed. A "thumbs up" icon was clicked a certain amount of times, which triggered a release in endorphins in the celebrant, and a lack of serotonin (I'm guessing) in the sulkee. The only reason being that we altered our realities and assigned a purpose to the 100 Likes when previously there was none.

Numbers, man. Crazy.

I'm going to focus on finishing the bible review. The damn thing SHALL BE COMPLETED AT LONG LAST!

I'm assuming when I come back, Ob will have 200 Likes and the roles will be switched, thanks to boredom and the human mind's need to find and emphasize patterns (100 Likes? Hooray! 101 Likes? Who cares?).

I LIKE TOAST.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
30-05-2011, 12:44 PM
The game: Not only have I lost it...
but turns out that I am BC's lab rat as well...
I am so humiliated!!
[Image: humiliation-guns-demotivational-poster-1264225366.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
30-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Well to be fair, you weren't even aware you were part of the game. Like someone walking beside you takes off sprinting to a tree and goes "I WIN!" while you're standing there going Huh?

And I like science experiments.

30-05-2011, 01:13 PM
@BuddyCrist
If you like numbers try "The Oxford Murders". Really good movie I saw recently and its an axxo Wink - plus it has Elijah Wood in it.

@Observer
Well , Napoleon lost a lot of battles , and while the enemy was celebrating he rallied his troops and defeated them the next day. Are you going to skulk ? OR rally your armies ? Smile

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
30-05-2011, 01:18 PM
(30-05-2011 01:13 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  @BuddyCrist
- plus it has Elijah Wood in it.

You lost me at Elijah.

Quote:@Observer
Well , Napoleon lost a lot of battles

You see that? He just called you a midget.

RANDOM VIDEO!!!!

30-05-2011, 01:30 PM
(30-05-2011 01:18 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  You see that? He just called you a midget.
Oh heck!
[Image: napoleon-468x351.jpg]
My armies are training their asses off!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist