My Argument For God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: My Argument For God
(14-01-2015 07:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Why do you doubt I created it??

Because your use of language is... far more relaxed than I would have expected.

Still, I can understand 'slumming' when simply hanging out on a forum. Thumbsup

(14-01-2015 07:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  What specific do you want me to clear up for you bud?

Well.. there are a actually points in question from myself in previous (Obviously) unread posts/replies.

A simple question from myself to you is;

"How does the whole 'Experiencing events outside the 'box' that is reality" possibly work? What/which bit of the brain/mind/us has the ability to do this thing that you are postulating?

(14-01-2015 07:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  I'm sorry if I've offended you, I have nothing against atheists. But it's necessary to test my theories against harsh criticism, and you guys have certainly not let me down. Big Grin

You are not testing theories. You are presenting hypothesis at best. As for the offense, again your more relaxed word usage is possibly to blame there.

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 07:42 PM
(14-01-2015 07:36 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 07:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Why do you doubt I created it??

Because your use of language is... far more relaxed than I would have expected.

(14-01-2015 07:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  What specific do you want me to clear up for you bud?

Well.. there are a actually points in question from myself in previous (Obviously) unread posts/replies.

"How does the whole 'Experiencing events outside the 'box' that is reality" possibly work? What/which bit of the brain/mind/us has the ability to do this thing that you are postulating?

(14-01-2015 07:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  I'm sorry if I've offended you, I have nothing against atheists. But it's necessary to test my theories against harsh criticism, and you guys have certainly not let me down. Big Grin

You are not testing theories. You are presenting hypothesis at best. As for the offense, again your more relaxed word usage is possibly to blame there.

Much cheers to all.

K give me a while and I'll formulate a reply to your questions (I might start a new thread so keep your eyes peeled).

This time I will try to present my argument as clear as I possibly can and make as little room for interpretation. That was my first post on here and I typed it up in under an hour.
14-01-2015, 07:46 PM
(14-01-2015 07:42 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  K give me a while and I'll formulate a reply to your questions (I might start a new thread so keep your eyes peeled).

This time I will try to present my argument as clear as I possibly can and make as little room for interpretation. That was my first post on here and I typed it up in under an hour.

Consider

So... does this mean I've made a point?

Do I win a prize? Banana_zorro

Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
14-01-2015, 07:47 PM
(14-01-2015 07:42 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 07:36 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Because your use of language is... far more relaxed than I would have expected.

Much cheers to all.

K give me a while and I'll formulate a reply to your questions (I might start a new thread so keep your eyes peeled).

Work on those conclusions too while you're at it.
14-01-2015, 07:48 PM
(14-01-2015 05:04 PM)Free Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 05:03 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  Atheists have identified a certain thing, God, and run like hell in the opposite direction. God is the center piece of atheism. Most atheist whether they admit it or not still have a nagging feeling deep down that God might be real. If you say this is not true, you are a liar.

God does not exist.

[Image: claptonisgod.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-01-2015, 07:48 PM
(14-01-2015 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:34 PM)TheBear Wrote:  Come on. It's just foreplay. Laughat

I hope this don't escalate into actual fisting 'cause my wrists are still sore from the last fuckturd.

Prosthetics are belong to us. Make your time...
14-01-2015, 08:09 PM
(14-01-2015 07:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:45 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  So where was the conflict with what I'm saying?? That is precisely what I've been alluding to.

Don't think I've indicated any conflict with what you're saying. ... But I could. I mean if you're into that shit and whatnot.

(14-01-2015 06:45 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  The reason why we don't realize we do this is because of our limited cognitive capacities.

Again. What you mean we, kemosabe? Worry about your own cognitive limitations and shit and don't presume to know mine.

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed him and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-01-2015, 08:59 PM
(14-01-2015 06:33 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  And those are the only processes in the brain on which consciousness depends. No electrochemical processes, no consciousness.

No, omfg you are still equating consciousness with electrochemical processes.

You have absolutely presented not a shred of evidence for anything other than consciousness being dependent on on an oxygenated, normally functioning brain.
Speculative woo is not evidence.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-01-2015, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 09:10 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-01-2015 07:42 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 07:36 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Because your use of language is... far more relaxed than I would have expected.

Much cheers to all.

I can type in 5 seconds.

"I got nuthin' "
(And this time, tell us how exactly consciousness not being dependent on a brain is an argument for a deity.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-01-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 09:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-01-2015 06:54 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Eternity" implies space-time. As far as we know, it's a property only of this universe. All you're doing is whacking off about THIS UNIVERSE. A real god has to be coherent apart from it. Your definition is utterly incoherent.

I specified this by saying that this finite cosmos, is a product of a larger much more ancient, infinite domain... Is this domain where 'God' resides?

"more ancient" and "infinite" are not compatible. "More ancient" NEEDS time.
Making up shit does not an argument for anything, make.
When and if you get your "argument" to meet the logic test, it will still be insufficient. Logically possibly systems which do not exist abound. You need evidence.
You gots none.

Nada.

Zipo.