My Argument For God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: My Argument For God
(14-01-2015 01:02 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:01 PM)H4ym4n Wrote:  Can you get god to explane it to me please, or jesus or even ghost?

No offense, it's just that you are a sinner and are not to be trusted.

*facepalm*

Just trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Not going to happen or can't?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes H4ym4n's post
14-01-2015, 01:41 PM
(14-01-2015 01:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  No, sir. What i said wrote had no deception whatsoever. You are confused because you are utterly ignorant about quantum theory and the technical terms and definitions. Look up what i said on the internet. Cross-check it. This is somebody who knows their stuff and has taken courses beyond high school science and some youtube documentaries.

Point out where I am wrong. I need specifics here. Not "i didn't understand a damn thing" doesn't refute what i said.

You're right, I am ignorant of quantum physics, as many people are, that's why you use it to argue such a simple question. To decieve.
When you can't prove existence, you try to redefine it to fit your conclusions.
It's sneaky, and dishonest and you know it.
We are not here to refute you, you have the burden of proof and have failed.

I haven't deceived anyone. What would you like me to further explain and id be happy to. I didn't use QP to deceive you because you are ignorant, I used it because any argument that is not based on irrefutable scientific facts is simply an ideological argument and can be dismissed.
14-01-2015, 01:43 PM
(14-01-2015 01:39 PM)H4ym4n Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:02 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  *facepalm*

Just trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Not going to happen or can't?

what is there to prove or disprove in that comment? I never even mentioned Jesus or ghosts or any of that stuff in my argument. Im not basing my argument off of spooky religious beliefs
14-01-2015, 01:46 PM
(14-01-2015 01:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  ...
"i didn't understand a damn thing"

tbh, neither did I.

Dodgy

14-01-2015, 01:47 PM
(14-01-2015 01:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:24 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  ...
"i didn't understand a damn thing"

tbh, neither did I.

Dodgy

what would you like me to clarify, id be happy to.
14-01-2015, 01:52 PM
(14-01-2015 01:41 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're right, I am ignorant of quantum physics, as many people are, that's why you use it to argue such a simple question. To decieve.
When you can't prove existence, you try to redefine it to fit your conclusions.
It's sneaky, and dishonest and you know it.
We are not here to refute you, you have the burden of proof and have failed.

I haven't deceived anyone. What would you like me to further explain and id be happy to. I didn't use QP to deceive you because you are ignorant, I used it because any argument that is not based on irrefutable scientific facts is simply an ideological argument and can be dismissed.

How does physics prove a non-physical entity?
At best you have a flawed hypothesis.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
14-01-2015, 01:56 PM
(14-01-2015 01:47 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  tbh, neither did I.

Dodgy

what would you like me to clarify, id be happy to.

OK. Thanks.

You lost me at this non sequitur:
(14-01-2015 12:19 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  ...
In my opinion the so-called enigma of consciousness is something that for some odd reason scientists have a hard time addressing. Well, what is it? We all have it, but its nature is very elusive. It has no known mass, and in fact we have nothing to measure it, quantify it and yet it has the ability to manipulate the four known forces of nature at will,

You seem to mixing up the 'physical stance' with the 'intentional stance'.

How would consciousness alone manipulate the electroweak interaction?

Consciousness is merely, to use an IT analogy, the biological system's self-monitoring system... not the system itself.

Smile

EDIT: Actually, it's probably more accurate to describe consciousness as the self-monitoring system's self-monitoring system. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-01-2015, 01:57 PM
(14-01-2015 01:52 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:41 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  I haven't deceived anyone. What would you like me to further explain and id be happy to. I didn't use QP to deceive you because you are ignorant, I used it because any argument that is not based on irrefutable scientific facts is simply an ideological argument and can be dismissed.

How does physics prove a non-physical entity?
At best you have a flawed hypothesis.

Im using physics not to prove god, but to prove consciousness #1 is the thing that really exists…#2 is infinite and eternal. If it is infinite then so are you, and you have eternity to fill in the details and answer your questions about if god is or is not real. Perhaps you will find the answer upon death, or you won't and you will cease to exist for infinity.
14-01-2015, 02:00 PM
(14-01-2015 01:56 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 01:47 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  what would you like me to clarify, id be happy to.

OK. Thanks.

You lost me at this non sequitur:
(14-01-2015 12:19 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  ...
In my opinion the so-called enigma of consciousness is something that for some odd reason scientists have a hard time addressing. Well, what is it? We all have it, but its nature is very elusive. It has no known mass, and in fact we have nothing to measure it, quantify it and yet it has the ability to manipulate the four known forces of nature at will,

You seem to mixing up the 'physical stance' with the 'intentional stance'.

How would consciousness alone manipulate the electroweak interaction?

Consciousness is merely, to use an IT analogy, the biological system's self-monitoring system... not the system itself.

Smile

EDIT: Actually, it's probably more accurate to describe consciousness as the self-monitoring system's self-monitoring system. Big Grin

Ok, I'm trying to decipher your question. It seems to me you're going on the belief that your consciousness is not actually real and is an illusory self-monitoring system for a non-conscious being??
14-01-2015, 02:02 PM
(14-01-2015 12:19 PM)mmhm1234 Wrote:  I have been browsing these forums for a couple days and have yet to see any compelling evidence that supports any of your atheistic beliefs,

Uh...if you would be so kind as to tell me what my atheistic beliefs are and demonstrate how you know I hold such beliefs, I will do my best to explain to you why you're wrong.

mmmhm1234 Wrote:Because I have a somewhat extensive background in physics

Because I have very little knowledge in physics and to quote the great Muffsy "I couldn't be arsed", I didn't read the rest of your post.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post