My Atheist Poem

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-03-2012, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 10:42 PM by Question.)
My Atheist Poem
http://figment.com/books/271567-Atheist-Poem
I'd figure I'd share, a post today inspired me to write this, naturally I attracted a attention of a anti-choice moron...oh well.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: My Atheist Poem
I thought maybe that last line was a misprint, until I saw it in your signature, too. Your soul is au? I don't get it.

Otherwise, it's very nice. If there was one talent I really wish I had, it would be to write good poetry.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Au is the symbol for the element gold. I didn't know if it still could be translated into golden buuuuut...Thanks! I'm not much of a writer in all honesty.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
08-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Well I enjoyed it, the Au is like a clever little gist towards science Smile

But naturally this will attract hatred as we are seeing in the comments of the website.
08-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Thanks MKilby! I love hearing feedback!