My Brother Died Today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 04:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: My Brother Died Today.
(26-03-2014 03:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  It keeps coming back, doesn't it.

I'm there with you, Girly. I often take that trip, over and over.

Heart and Hug

Yup. I don't think it gets better. It just gets dulled for a bit until it gets sharp again. Dude did show me you can just drop dead on a dime. No exit bag required. Not sure I can reproduce it though. ... Not sure what I'm gonna do on his upcoming deathday. Probably get drunk and piss on his grave 'cause he'd appreciate that.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2014, 04:50 PM
(26-03-2014 04:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 03:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  It keeps coming back, doesn't it.

I'm there with you, Girly. I often take that trip, over and over.

Heart and Hug

Yup. I don't think it gets better. It just gets dulled for a bit until it gets sharp again. Dude did show me you can just drop dead on a dime. No exit bag required. Not sure I can reproduce it though. ... Not sure what I'm gonna do on his upcoming deathday. Probably get drunk and piss on his grave 'cause he'd appreciate that.

It never goes away, ever. Just that the periods of it being dull get longer, and the sharp times get further apart. So there is that.

Odd thing, isn't it? It just can't be tamed or controlled, it has a mind of it's own it seems.

I like the song!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
26-03-2014, 05:04 PM
*hug* Sorry to hear that. Sad I hope you don't get a stroke, loss of appetite, or some illness from stress.
26-03-2014, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 05:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-03-2014 04:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  It never goes away, ever. Just that the periods of it being dull get longer, and the sharp times get further apart. So there is that.

Odd thing, isn't it? It just can't be tamed or controlled, it has a mind of it's own it seems.
I miss my brother. That was my job not his. ... Not saying he didn't do a hell of a job at it, just saying it was my job, not his.

#sigh
26-03-2014, 05:33 PM
(26-03-2014 04:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  It never goes away, ever. Just that the periods of it being dull get longer, and the sharp times get further apart. So there is that.

It's a fucking bitch. ... I just wanna kill it and shit.

#sigh
26-03-2014, 05:36 PM
[Image: kitten_hug-1451.jpg]

Sorry to hear about that. I don't know what I can do so have a kitten hug from me.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
26-03-2014, 05:44 PM
(26-03-2014 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

It's a fucking bitch. ... I just wanna kill it and shit.

Life doesn't give a flying leap what is whose job. Shit just happens willy nilly.

You don't really want to kill it. For some weird reason, you need it. if someone took it away from you, you'd be pissed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-03-2014, 05:50 PM
[Image: bearhug2_zps41926f06.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-03-2014, 05:58 PM
(26-03-2014 05:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's a fucking bitch. ... I just wanna kill it and shit.

Life doesn't give a flying leap what is whose job. Shit just happens willy nilly.

You don't really want to kill it. For some weird reason, you need it. if someone took it away from you, you'd be pissed.

Nah, I'd fucking kill it and shit. Not something I need nor want.

#sigh
26-03-2014, 06:03 PM
(26-03-2014 05:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 05:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  Life doesn't give a flying leap what is whose job. Shit just happens willy nilly.

Nah, I'd fucking kill it and shit. Not something I need nor want.

"It" is the only way you can still be with him. You kill "it", he's gone for good. Long as you keep him in your head, "it" will be there, albeit "it" will weaken over the years and he will just stay.

Damn, talk about being cryptic, but I think the two of us know what we are talking about.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post