My Brother Died Today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2013, 06:23 AM
RE: My Brother Died Today.
Sad

Sorry to hear it GM.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2013, 06:40 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Girly. You have my condolences. Hug

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
13-04-2013, 07:18 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that Girly. My condolences to you and your family.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
13-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Hug

Anytime you wanna talk, I'm here. Let her rip, crying is good medicine. Better than pills. Just be yourself, no one can tell you how you should feel.

So how did it happen?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-04-2013, 07:38 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Deepest condolences. If you want to talk about it then we're all here for you GM.

Just an outsider looking inn.
13-04-2013, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2013 12:12 PM by Atothetheist.)
(12-04-2013 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't handle this shit right now, I'm taking a shitload of pills and going to bed.

Dear Girly,

Hey man, I wish I could comfort you, but I can't. I have not, nor do I wish to have, experienced the death of a brother. I can't imagine the sadness. I can't imagine the pain, and all of those who says they can are liars. Your brother and you have a unique bond forged from unique experiences and precious memories. Your sadness is NOT comparable to others who have gone through the same ordeal because THEIR experiences and memories are different from YOURS.

Being what we are (atheists), we face the extra hardship of believing we will NEVER see the ones we loved, the ones we shared those precious, fleeting, and heartwarming memories that shaped you and your future with. It is, I freely confess, one of the many downsides to reality. It is cruel, and we are irrelevant to it. Reality persists , even if we don't persist with it. This isn't going to be one of those "Life goes on" messages that I personally find fruitless, and obvious. This post is one of recognition. Recognition of the love and the respect you had for your brother.

Again, words can't express the pain of death exactly, but that hasn't stopped humans from at least attempting to put their love, sorrow, and grief on paper.

- Steven

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
13-04-2013, 11:58 AM
(12-04-2013 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't handle this shit right now, I'm taking a shitload of pills and going to bed.

That's terrible! You have my deepest condolences for your loss and best wishes for you family in this very difficult time.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
13-04-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2013 12:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
Heart attack at 47. Time for me to stop putting off my annual echo and EKG.

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." - Einstein in a letter of condolence to the sister of an old friend, Michele Besso, March 1955.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
13-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Shit that's really young Sad

This is horrible for you man...
13-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Fuckin sucks.

I'm off to take a walk in the woods for you Girly.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post