My Brother Died Today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: My Brother Died Today.
(19-04-2013 01:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  GirlyBro's corpse gotta go through customs. ... The fuck, we ain't smuggling tea and shit in his bowels.

Rest in Peace, BrotherMan, and yes I will take care of the shit you left behind. I'm you're goddam motherfucking brother.
[Image: bobandbill.jpg]

I'm not sure exactly what it is, GirlyBob, but I can feel the pain of losing GirlyBro from this pic. If I had the ability to sob, I'd be sobbing right about now. Weeping

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
19-04-2013, 11:21 PM
(12-04-2013 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't handle this shit right now, I'm taking a shitload of pills and going to bed.

[Image: smiley-hug005.gif]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Political skeptic .. if there is a bad reason something bad might have happened, you can bet your ass, that's why it happened.
20-04-2013, 04:24 AM

Can't really speak for ya, so I guess this might suffice. I'll probably have this played I my funeral.
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
21-04-2013, 03:10 PM
I am amazed at the amount of consolation I feel from a virtual community of folk I've never met in the flesh. I think I'm starting to appreciate how my son and Stark both fell in love with their wives on the interwebz, in the flesh don't really matter as much as in the head. You are not strangers, you are friends I just haven't met in person yet. Thank you all.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 13 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-04-2013, 03:13 PM
(21-04-2013 03:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am amazed at the amount of consolation I feel from a virtual community of folk I've never met in the flesh. I think I'm starting to appreciate how my son and Stark both fell in love with their wives on the interwebz, in the flesh don't really matter as much as in the head. You are not strangers, you are friends I just haven't met in person yet. Thank you all.

I do mean this sincerely...I Heart you GM

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Fuckin Bob. Gettin everyone all teary-eyed and shit. Next we'll all be singin Kum Ba Yah, my lord.

Sheeeeeit.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
21-04-2013, 03:55 PM
(21-04-2013 03:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are not strangers, you are friends I just haven't met in person on the dohyō yet.

Fixt.

Sorry, Girly, I know this ain't the place, but couldn't help myself...

Bulgaria is a rather beautiful country, btw. Just sayin'... Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
21-04-2013, 04:07 PM
(21-04-2013 03:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Fuckin Bob. Gettin everyone all teary-eyed and shit. Next we'll all be singin Kum Ba Yah, my lord.

Sheeeeeit.

Nah ... but speaking of music, GirlyBro's kids said this was his favorite song and needs to be played as the viewing ends.

We do like that one. But GirlyMan knows better, GirlyBro and GirlyMan both loved that fantabulous fag Freddie who also left us far too soon more. ... but I ain't gonna say nuthin', theirs is the more appropriate selection.

[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Thinking of you Girly and very sorry you are hurting. That's all I can offer, sure can't fix things. Love ya Girly, have since I met ya, even if it was on the Interwebz.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-04-2013, 06:09 PM
(21-04-2013 03:55 PM)Vera Wrote:  Bulgaria is a rather beautiful country, btw. Just sayin'... Drinking Beverage

Thanks, Vera. But Girly ain't much of a globe trotter, what with the 5 mile radius limit on the ankle bracelet and all, but if any of you find yourselves coming to DC, let me know and I'll host you. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post