My Christian Parents

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: My Christian Parents
(17-02-2012 09:00 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, your god is a bipolar, alcoholic atheist.

Big Grin KC you sound more like one of us every day Smile Fancy a baby steak?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-02-2012, 09:34 AM
(17-02-2012 09:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-02-2012 09:00 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  So, your god is a bipolar, alcoholic atheist.

Big Grin KC you sound more like one of us every day Smile Fancy a baby steak?

lol no

I just don't take well to rude, arrogant, insensitive pantheist parading as Christians.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
17-02-2012, 11:37 AM
(17-02-2012 02:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 10:49 PM)BipolarA Wrote:  I've been noticing a lot of people having issues with their parents constantly trying to convert them back to christianity (like poor Seth); my parent's oddly have not been, although they would be thrilled if I did.

One reason could be that they are divorced and do not speak to each other often, but I think mainly it is the way they have both reacted to my "coming out".

My dad is either in denial or avoidance of the issue, which is easy considering he lives far away and does not see me very often.

My mom has a very interesting view on why, even though I am an atheist now, I will still go to heaven. She believes that since I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart at the age of 6 and again at the age of 16 that he is with me today no matter what my beliefs are. Huh When she told me this I almost busted out laughing!

Whatever makes them happy, I guess.

Yeah, it sounds like you utterly hate your parents.

Out of curiosity, are you really a bipolar, alcoholic atheist?

Yes.

And if you do any of these (forbidden) things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
-George Carlin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BipolarA's post
17-02-2012, 01:08 PM

(17-02-2012 11:37 AM)BipolarA Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 10:49 PM)BipolarA Wrote:  I've been noticing a lot of people having issues with their parents constantly trying to convert them back to christianity (like poor Seth); my parent's oddly have not been, although they would be thrilled if I did.

One reason could be that they are divorced and do not speak to each other often, but I think mainly it is the way they have both reacted to my "coming out".

My dad is either in denial or avoidance of the issue, which is easy considering he lives far away and does not see me very often.

My mom has a very interesting view on why, even though I am an atheist now, I will still go to heaven. She believes that since I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart at the age of 6 and again at the age of 16 that he is with me today no matter what my beliefs are. Huh When she told me this I almost busted out laughing!

Yes.

Why on earth would you want to wear that like a badge of honor? That's what it seems like you're doing, because I can't think of any other reason to put your dual diagnosis of mental illness up as an avatar.

I swear, I'm not trying to harrass you at all, but I would truly like to know the answer to that. Huh

Edit: Wait a minute. I just read your profile. It's just a ruse. Nevermind my question. It's the whole I'm-like-Christopher-Hitchens thing.
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2012, 01:17 PM
(17-02-2012 01:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  

Yes.

Why on earth would you want to wear that like a badge of honor? That's what it seems like you're doing, because I can't think of any other reason to put your dual diagnosis of mental illness up as an avatar.

I swear, I'm not trying to harrass you at all, but I would truly like to know the answer to that. Huh

Edit: Wait a minute. I just read your profile. It's just a ruse. Nevermind my question. It's the whole I'm-like-Christopher-Hitchens thing.

[Image: 5qOPW.gif]

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 2 users Like Malleus's post
17-02-2012, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2012 09:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-02-2012 09:00 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-02-2012 02:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  Yeah, it sounds like you utterly hate your parents. Out of curiosity, are you really a bipolar, alcoholic atheist?

Maybe he is, but according to you, he's also God. So, your god is a bipolar, alcoholic atheist.

Wait, huh wat? Girly's ears just started burning for some strange reason.

(15-02-2012 10:49 PM)BipolarA Wrote:  My mom has a very interesting view on why, even though I am an atheist now, I will still go to heaven. She believes that since I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart at the age of 6 and again at the age of 16 that he is with me today no matter what my beliefs are. Huh When she told me this I almost busted out laughing!

I've never understood why the Christians don't require mandatory rebaptisms every year. I mean how long's a single bath gonna last?

(17-02-2012 02:17 AM)Egor Wrote:  Out of curiosity, are you really a bipolar, alcoholic atheist?

Yes.

Why on earth would you want to wear that like a badge of honor?

What the fuck? A clinical diagnosis is a badge of honor? You're just a prick, there ain't even a trace of the Christ left in your sorry godforsaken ass. ... May you live long enough to wear your clinical diagnosis of prostate cancer on your sleeve as a badge of honor, fucktard.

You're not alone in that condition here, BipolarA. It can be managed, been managing it going on 35 years now.

(17-02-2012 09:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I just don't take well to rude, arrogant, insensitive pantheist parading as Christians.

Ah. But how would you take to a rude, vulgar, arrogant nihilist parading around as a pantheist?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
17-02-2012, 10:30 PM

Yes.

I actually do wear it as a badge of honor. Why did you choose Egor?

And if you do any of these (forbidden) things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
-George Carlin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes BipolarA's post
17-02-2012, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 01:34 AM by GirlyMan.)
(17-02-2012 10:30 PM)BipolarA Wrote:  I actually do wear it as a badge of honor.

Medals of Achievement are not the same as Medals of Honor, brother. ... But I think you'll be alright.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
24-02-2012, 05:19 AM
(17-02-2012 07:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-02-2012 09:00 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(17-02-2012 02:17 AM)He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named Wrote:  Yeah, it sounds like you utterly hate your parents. Out of curiosity, are you really a bipolar, alcoholic atheist?

Maybe he is, but according to you, he's also God. So, your god is a bipolar, alcoholic atheist.

Wait, huh wat? Girly's ears just started burning for some strange reason.

The primal tenet of Veridican Dynamics is that god is everything and everything is god. BipolarA is therefore god.